Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 89)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

[
The easiest way to think n get over it, is that the bigger the crowd the longer they will take to shoot, It means a prolonged stay for AR and so if they wrap it the easier way, I'm all for it. Never lose focus on the real goal gals, let him get lost from the screen first. Till then I'm being tolerant and liberal. And like I said, the crowd in tomorrow's episode looks bigger and better. Its the next track, that is the crucial one. It better be tight, crisp n good with loads of good chemistry between the leads. Its my warning n last chance to the show.

I'm sure they will not disappoint us..it's a challenge for ST, he has to prove it to Colors that they have a grip on the show, have faith in their actors & characters and with their hard work, they can reach to the top again Partyi just hope the next track is succesful otherwise Ullu fans will say that show tanked bec. they chucked out Sultan Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123minu_8amrithasAnanya05

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

@Kritika,...now i have no idea why RK continued with the divorce acting when he is neither doubtful abt Dips, nor did he keep any secret from Sultan himself...or may be Radha is a bigger fool who couldn't guess anything n...[/DIV]

What u wrote above --- that is what I was asking?
What and who is the act for?
I understand that their love and PDA is not n act... My question was who is the divorce act for? That is why the PDA itself looks silly before others and media...
Anyway I am confused...

Amritha, understood what u were saying ... I really have to watch it differently if I want to continue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkk2429

@Kritika,...now i have no idea why RK continued with the divorce acting when he is neither doubtful abt Dips, nor did he keep any secret from Sultan himself...or may be Radha is a bigger fool who couldn't guess anything n...[/DIV]

What u wrote above --- that is what I was asking?
What and who is the act for?
I understand that their love and PDA is not n act... My question was who is the divorce act for? That is why the PDA itself looks silly before others and media...
Anyway I am confused...

Amritha, understood what u were saying ... I really have to watch it differently if I want to continue

The previous night, RK came out in the open and revealed to Sultan he knows about him. So from his perspective, the Divorce act is no longer in play. Earlier it was to mislead Sultan and trap him, especially when he smelled a mole in RK Mansion itself. What's disappointing for me is he's not onto Dips till now, and if so it has not be revealed to us. Basically all bets, pretense are off, till Sultan is finished as far as RK is concerned. I couldn't speak on behalf of Madhu n her confusing reactions and expressions even if I wanted to. I am sure neither can DD, Madhu has been that badly screwed up. We are to believe albeit blindly that she is still in sacrifice mode for RK and is not thinking of anything else or anyone else, including herself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123minu_8Ananya05_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Once truth was revealed to sultan himself then no divorce or any act was necessary.., but r they putting divorce act at all. Or is it just rk joking like daybefore... talak chahiye. I just want this torture to end.. unnecessary dragging.. they could have easily finished it this week itself... maybe tgey r dragging due to jdj.. even if dd is present for shoot they dont want to start new track with her focus on jdj...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Once truth was revealed to sultan himself then no divorce or any act was necessary.., but r they putting divorce act at all. Or is it just rk joking like daybefore... talak chahiye. I just want this torture to end.. unnecessary dragging.. they could have easily finished it this week itself... maybe tgey r dragging due to jdj.. even if dd is present for shoot they dont want to start new track with her focus on jdj...

no, after it was revealed to Sultan, there was no divorce drama..may be RK wanted to kill time as he may have thought that if Sultan gets to know abt his plan , he may attack him or Madhu before dahi handi...abhi we don't know whether RK suspects Dips..may be he does..bec. acc. to the spoilers, Madhu speaks in favor of Dips, means that RK may have suspected her involvement 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I am watching IPK 2. 4 episode bhi nahi hue, aur leads ki shadi ki baat chal rahi hai. LOL 

vkk2429amrithas_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

I am watching IPK 2. 4 episode bhi nahi hue, aur leads ki shadi ki baat chal rahi hai. LOL 

So whats ur opinion on it Ana. Even I've watched the 3 episodes so far and was totally shocked when "Rishtey ki Baat hui". 

vkk2429Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

i just hope the next track is succesful otherwise Ullu fans will say that show tanked bec. they chucked out Sultan Angry

Who cares for ullu fans yaar? LOL Woh log to 6 mahine se bakwas kar rahe hai. Sleepy Sleepy Now they are not to be seen in the forum at all. Their AT got locked. They had a private CC. That too got locked. Imagine what kind of bashing and cursing they would have indulged in, that mods had to close down their chat club. 

vkk2429amrithas_charu_

Go to top