Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 88)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Bye  girls...off to Mumbai. Have fun watching and reviewing. 
Bye Soundarya Hug I may have missed it but when ru gonna be back? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithasAnanya05

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkk2429

Finally I did watch the episode...somehow I was not that impressed just as Minu said.. I guess I have to re adjust my expectations...
I thought they were supposed to be putting up an act before others or at least that is what RK said of last... And instead they are sharing eyelocks publically and the hand holding is lasting forever... If they are supposed to be putting up an act of happy couple , then these eyelocks and hand holding are not looking like an act but looks genuine as if the couple are afraid of losing each other if they let go.
So I am utterly confused as to who this supposed act was for?

The mole, Dips herself is confused, I think... And inspite of her confusion is helping Bhai...WTH did Bhai tell her to get herself in deeper and deeper in this? I am totally confused as to what the plan is?
I think in the end, my suspicion is going to be right, that there was no concrete plan or the plan backfired at the last moment leaving us more confused thinking what the plan was...
If I have to watch MB, I cannot expect logic...just pure dramatism is what I will get... If I do not like it , then I have to just watch for drooling on RK..
I think I have lost it...I am not able to enjoy the show anymore...
Either I have to be firm on my decision of quitting or watch it and shut my mouth...because I do not want to spoil the mood of other people here.
Kudos to all of you who are watching without getting frustrated like me.

Krithika, the simple way to view it is to remember to forget everything else. Then U watch it and see if u like what u see, if u don't, then nothing to be done about it. If u think too much, u'll never enjoy the culmination of the clunkiest ever plot  on TV. The clunk, bloopers and loopholes are not going to disappear suddenly with the news of the imminent departure. But I'm hoping once its all over, the next track better not make me shut my brain cells n watch. 
@Bold Their supposed act for the media is only a front so that they can continue to be themselves. The continuing divorce farce is the act, not their love and hand holding. They were holding each other, bcoz they know a lot is at risk and they have to skirt it and get rid of Sultan if they have to be together.  In fact, as unreal the drama is now, I know for a fact I would be clinging to my husband, to if face with a similar situation ever. So basically I get them now. 
And yeah I'm not saying I liked all the episodes, since I started re watching vigorously. I just liked this one and the one where RK was trying to get Madhu to speak the truth, by being nostalgic himself. Most of the other episodes were a wash out for me, but I'm getting hopeful n things are looking up.

Edited by amrithas - 29 August 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429minu_8Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@Amritha. thanks for those GIFs, I was remembering their dance yest Day Dreaming I'll watch it now..it was their best dance till date , dancewise and passionwise, only if VD had shaved Ermm
@Ananya, I read that comment on VD smoking n it was hilarious ROFL mad fans yaar..

vkk2429minu_8amrithasAnanya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

When and where was it mentioned that Joshi has a daughter? I guess I missed out on it. 

when RK was arrested, Joshi took RK's autograph for his daughter..LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Today I wrote in EDT after two months. Big smile Party 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429minu_8_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Today I wrote in EDT after two months. Big smile Party 

YAY! Dancing

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by minu_8

Hi krithika... Hug how r u feeling? Take care

cant bekieve tgey r same people who made the spectacular ganesh festival scene last year.. what has happened? Why such negligence.. fine if thry dont want to spend money on bhai's exit then show a private ceremony ir some event and action like ballu's na? Why a public event with superstar rk invited...

agreed Minu..but we never know what constraints are they working under..may be handling a huge crows is a daunting task and the shooting will take longer than usual and may be DD couldn't devote this much time Confused

The easiest way to think n get over it, is that the bigger the crowd the longer they will take to shoot, It means a prolonged stay for AR and so if they wrap it the easier way, I'm all for it. Never lose focus on the real goal gals, let him get lost from the screen first. Till then I'm being tolerant and liberal. And like I said, the crowd in tomorrow's episode looks bigger and better. Its the next track, that is the crucial one. It better be tight, crisp n good with loads of good chemistry between the leads. Its my warning n last chance to the show.

vkk2429minu_8Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@Kritika, RK announced that Madhu will be acting like a good wife in front of him so their PDA in chawl was okay...the clunk is that everyone except Radha knows that RM are back with each other...now i have no idea why RK continued with the divorce acting when he is neither doubtful abt Dips, nor did he keep any secret from Sultan himself...or may be Radha is a bigger fool who couldn't guess anything till now LOL
the clunk will remain till the time Sultan is there...and I agree with you and Minu abt the production values...they r taking an easy route with, may be, whatever resources are available to them..not to forget, the hectic shooting schedules of one of the two leads have to be matched..but these excuses won't work everytime, if they wanna get back in the race of TRPs, they have to buck up ! they wasted 40 lakhs on SRK episode but it didn't get them the TRPs LOL agree with Amritha and Meenu, things are looking in a positive direction...

Go to top