Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 87)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

[

And Charu watch the episode, I'm waiting for ur take on it. And where are u Ana, Ari, Minu, Mridu n Krithika?Come for us if not for Rishbala.Big smile

PS: The evidence presented in the EDT that Joshi has a daughter has bummed us all out. Looks like he's garnering some fans of his own. Even I wouldn't have minded a Trishna Joshi love track.LOL

I am here finally. Whole day meetings. Sleepy Sleepy So, couldn't check the forum. 

Just watched the episode and I liked it. RM scenes were beautiful, but I am tired of Madhu's sad and confused expressions. 

I believe there is more to RKs plan than what is RK and cops have been discussing. And yeah, I am totally in love with Joshi. Embarrassed How  I wish his character is prolonged in MB ! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123amrithas_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

When and where was it mentioned that Joshi has a daughter? I guess I missed out on it. 

When RK is in jail in the beginning, Joshi asks for the autograph for his daughter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ana, I just loved those smoking hot pics of VD and the hilarious comments on the matter. Mmm Baat mein Dum to hain! Probably it starts burning on its own. Coming to being jealous of a cigarette, I was thinking along the same lines when he was having that tea made by Rji long back. I was a lil envious of that tea cup, but a cigarette is too much even for me.LOL
Why does he have to smoke really? And so young, the lungs are in so much trouble. SRK also used to be a chain smoker. Looks like my favs have a thing for smoking.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

When RK is in jail in the beginning, Joshi asks for the autograph for his daughter.

Oh yes! Now I remember. Had one of my ghajini moments. LOL

Originally posted by amrithas

Ana, I just loved those smoking hot pics of VD and the hilarious comments on the matter. Mmm Baat mein Dum to hain! Probably it starts burning on its own. Coming to being jealous of a cigarette, I was thinking along the same lines when he was having that tea made by Rji long back. I was a lil envious of that tea cup, but a cigarette is too much even for me.LOL
Why does he have to smoke really? And so young, the lungs are in so much trouble. SRK also used to be a chain smoker. Looks like my favs have a thing for smoking.Cry

@bold1: LOL  LOL

@bold2: Same for me Amritha. SRK, VD both my favs. 

I dunno why people smoke. Drinking I can understand. But smoking? Not that I am judging anyone. But its really dangerous and 10 times more addictive than drinking.  

vkk2429amrithas_charu_

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Finally I did watch the episode...somehow I was not that impressed just as Minu said.. I guess I have to re adjust my expectations...
I thought they were supposed to be putting up an act before others or at least that is what RK said of last... And instead they are sharing eyelocks publically and the hand holding is lasting forever... If they are supposed to be putting up an act of happy couple , then these eyelocks and hand holding are not looking like an act but looks genuine as if the couple are afraid of losing each other if they let go.
So I am utterly confused as to who this supposed act was for?
The mole, Dips herself is confused, I think... And inspite of her confusion is helping Bhai...WTH did Bhai tell her to get herself in deeper and deeper in this? I am totally confused as to what the plan is?
I think in the end, my suspicion is going to be right, that there was no concrete plan or the plan backfired at the last moment leaving us more confused thinking what the plan was...
If I have to watch MB, I cannot expect logic...just pure dramatism is what I will get... If I do not like it , then I have to just watch for drooling on RK..
I think I have lost it...I am not able to enjoy the show anymore...
Either I have to be firm on my decision of quitting or watch it and shut my mouth...because I do not want to spoil the mood of other people here.
Kudos to all of you who are watching without getting frustrated like me.

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimibm

Originally posted by priyachand

he redefines the word 'Smoking Hot'! I never found smoking sexy until i saw VD's smoking pictures. earlier in wedding segment too he came with cigarette, looked hot. these pics are evn more awesome!!! 

VD can redefine any crime into the most appealing feat...qatal bhi karega to shaan se Wink

@bold: Yes, I admit it. VD ko 7 khoon maaf. Tongue LOL 

vkk2429amrithas_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Hi krithika... Hug how r u feeling? Take care

I saw the epi.. didnt want to write anything as didnt want to be a spoilsport.. but just now read charu's review and I felt same as her...
Something was missing for me... dont know what..
the production values are my major concern.. I just hope they never focus on bollywood either rk's or madhu's with this kind of budget.. what kind of superstar is rk thst not even 50 people turn up to watch him? I saw a rediff articke today on stars in dahi handi events snd the crowd is HUGE in thousands or more.. here they make a joke of everything.. cant bekieve tgey r same people who made the spectacular ganesh festival scene last year.. what has happened? Why such negligence.. fine if thry dont want to spend money on bhai's exit then show a private ceremony ir some event and action like ballu's na? Why a public event with superstar rk invited...

agreed Minu..but we never know what constraints are they working under..may be handling a huge crows is a daunting task and the shooting will take longer than usual and may be DD couldn't devote this much time Confused

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkk2429

About failing to connect with Madhu...that is a collective mistake IMO..
To fit sultan into the story Madhu's character is the one that has taken the fall. Because RK's actions since his entry has been explained off...but M has taken the brunt for Sultan. They have failed to explain the female lead's dilemma, pain, fear...her dialogues don't do justtice either...and DD at some places looks unconvincing not all but some...
So it is a collective failure for Madhu's character...and hence lot of them fail to connect with her. Overconfidence of CV's on behalf of Madhu has spelt doom for that character

true ! ABHI BHI she talks so casually about Sultan..Dead i mean while she was conversing with Padmini, none of them expressed any shock over his actions or disgust...

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05

Go to top