Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 83)

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Seems sultan will break dahi handi.. Why have the villain break it? What's the point? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Seems sultan will break dahi handi.. Why have the villain break it? What's the point? Angry

Maybe so that he comes out in the open...he cannot hide his face in that terrible shawl!!
Yup, how did you remember that fall in bade bhaiyya's arms? They were trying to recreate the same magic but did'nt workLOL

Guys- From the spoilers,  i am getting really excited that SUltan is going to be out. I wish i could watch tomo and day after, I won't know anything till i return from my functions. Unhappy

Edited by Soundarya22 - 29 August 2013 at 5:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

It would have been bearable if he fell down from the top of the pyramid, hit his head and died. That would be a comic ending befitting the moronic character he represents. Otherwise I don't see the point in him breaking Dahi Handi. My way, Joshi's hands would also need not to be dirtied by Bhai's blood.

hansa22river123_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

It would have been bearable if he fell down from the top of the pyramid, hit his head and died. That would be a comic ending befitting the moronic character he represents. Otherwise I don't see the point in him breaking Dahi Handi. My way, Joshi's hands would also need not to be dirtied by Bhai's blood.

ROFLROFL Yes, that would have been nice.  Sigh.  We can just dream about all these great scenarios...

amrithashansa22_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I really liked today's episode. Tell me, if anyone here saw the BTS videos, does VD seem much much more relaxed? I haven't seen him this happy in ages. Even DD seemed more cheerful. For a second, i thought maybe she's  been eliminated from JDJ, and is sleeping betterLOL.
I keep thinking it is my relief that AR is soon exiting, that I am imagining these things. If anybody else noticed it, boy, they must have been having a tough time all these months. 

amrithasriver123_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I really liked today's episode. Tell me, if anyone here saw the BTS videos, does VD seem much much more relaxed? I haven't seen him this happy in ages. Even DD seemed more cheerful. For a second, i thought maybe she's  been eliminated from JDJ, and is sleeping betterLOL.
I keep thinking it is my relief that AR is soon exiting, that I am imagining these things. If anybody else noticed it, boy, they must have been having a tough time all these months. 

Not your imagination - I just saw some of the stills, and he looked relaxed and happy.   Smile  DD also looks relaxed.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I noticed too VD does seem relaxed n happy to the point of being subtly smug at times. And why not, if we are so relieved imagine their condition. They both must be ecstatic.
I noticed that DD is looking well and the glow is back. I don't know if it has got to do anything with her presence or elimination from JDJ, but she no longer looks strained and tired. She's her usual self again.

Another point, I observed is VD is really making an effort in his intimate and romantic scenes. Seems like everyone's learned a lesson from AR/Sultan fiasco. I think VD will also never again take lightly fans demands and love for RIshbala. He seems to have realized the USP of the show is in their chemistry finally and is giving it his best shot, I like it ahaan.

And yes I absolutely loved today's episode. More so bcoz of how lovely Rishbala were looking together. I wish I could get tiny doll versions of their jodi. Anaya would love it and me even more. Big smile

Edited by amrithas - 29 August 2013 at 11:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Another point, I observed is VD is really making an effort in his intimate and romantic scenes. Seems like everyone's learned a lesson from AR/Sultan fiasco. I think VD will also never again take lightly fans demands and love for RIshbala. He seems to have realized the USP of the show is in their chemistry finally and is giving it his best shot, I like it ahaan.

Absolutely Amritha!  I also thought that the silver lining in the dark cloud was that VD kind of faced a little bit of reality too - that people love the show for Rishbala, people really appreciate his acting, and that is what saved him and the show from disaster. Therefore his giving it all his 100% does make a difference - both to the viewers, and to his career. 

I just thought they looked so spectacular together today...hit all the right notes.  Dolls..cute idea.

Charu...you're back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas_charu_

Go to top