Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 81)

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Meenu u took words out of my mouth.. the main reason I m against the heroine track is because of abhimaan.. my instincts say they will go with the most cliched story which is abhimaan... if 2 successful people r in the same field it looks like people cant think of anything other than jealousy track.. I feel so terribly sad when I see people speculate abhimaan track as if its a natural consequence of madhu becoming heroine..
I wantba nice character driven show if tgey decide to go with heroine plot which doesnt start and end with jealosy.. there is sooo much thry can do..
for me personally rk behaving like abhimaan movie out of jealosy is an even bigger butchering of his character than even the psycho rk which I could imagine him doing on some level...
I remrmber I had once sent ana a pm on my fears of abhimaan track when last heroine rumors had sprung up.. I tjink it was after the epidode where rk said this dialogue thst main un logon mein se nahin hun jo chaand k dekhke,.. I cant recall... main chaand ko paane ka hausla rakhta hu or something like this... I will hate Iit if they play with his confidence and show him as a loser who cant handle his wife's success and wilk want to ruin himself and her career... the way I have understood rk he wilk be immensely proud of her and will only want her ti achieve more and himself has the confidence and ability to reach greater heights... there is no need of abhimaan..

why not gradually in course of madhu's career have rk turn to film making and sime conflucts there. ?. What will madhu do if he wants to cast someone else? Why not conflicts like madhu comoeting with ither actressesand hence not wilkung fir rk to cast other heroines otger than her?
I m even ok with some MU track over false linkups...
An emotional distance between rk madhu because rk is so consumed in shaping her destiny and is blind ti her pain..
or why not madhu momentarily blinded by the glitz and glamour which may cause confluct and distsnce between the 2...
Anything anything but abhimaan...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I saw the episode again just now on youtube as had seen the epi earlier on very low volume
still dont like madhu paddy scene but the way rk fooled paddy later? ROFL poora makhan maarke.. once paddy agreed and was doing rk's gun gaan his expressions were hilarious
LOVED the second scene between Rk madhu.. so cute.. oye hoye jungli billi.. it was such a natursl scene
Twinkle teinkle little star ROFL

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Meenu u took words out of my mouth.. the main reason I m against the heroine track is because of abhimaan.. my instincts say they will go with the most cliched story which is abhimaan... if 2 successful people r in the same field it looks like people cant think of anything other than jealousy track.. I feel so terribly sad when I see people speculate abhimaan track as if its a natural consequence of madhu becoming heroine..
Anything anything but abhimaan...

Yes...anything anything but Abhimaan.  Maybe we should send your post to CVs...all fantastic scenarios.  

I am repeating myself, but I've kind of gotten skeptical about the CVs' abilities to deliver at the same level as they did before.  So I'd really want to do a wait and watch before feeling comfortable with them attempting the heroine track.  I really can't bear to see RK as the weak guy ridden by self-doubt, whose career is crashing.   Hope if/when they do embark on this, they also look to couples like Ajay-Kajol, Saif-Kareena, Abhishek-Aishwarya (not a great example), or even Shabana-Javed (one of my favs, because they are both supremely talented, and he dotes on her to this day I think)

Edited by river123 - 28 August 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithashansa22

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

LOVED the second scene between Rk madhu.. so cute.. oye hoye jungli billi.. it was such a natursl scene
Twinkle teinkle little star ROFL

OK now I have to go back and re-watch that scene LOL

vkk2429amrithashansa22

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_

Hi girls , i'm going to Delhi tomorrow ...i'll be back tomorrow ...so my review will come late..after 12 in the midnight ...
cya..Hug

Cya Charu..Hug Have fun. 

Hug Charu.  

So Sounds, its going to be you and me opening up reviews on pg 1.  

vkk2429amrithashansa22_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_

Hi girls , i'm going to Delhi tomorrow ...i'll be back tomorrow ...so my review will come late..after 12 in the midnight ...
cya..Hug

Cya Charu..Hug Have fun. 

Hug Charu.  

So Sounds, its going to be you and me opening up reviews on pg 1.  

Yup...Meenu. Thanks Charu and have funBig smile. I'm off to Mumbai on friday for the weekend. So with loads of  functions, will not be able to post reviews. I might pop in, sabse chup chup ke.
I am actually very worried about the next track. Heroine track has not been confirmed, they did the same thing post unwedding. I am really shaky about the execution of the next track. The success of this serial without Bhai has become a personal issue for me, I really want it to succeed. 
Meenu, of all the couples you mentioned, ..Ajay -Kajol seem to be most secure with each other's stardom, though if the heroine track starts, we're going to see the behind-the-scenes of such a couple...D'oh

Edited by Soundarya22 - 28 August 2013 at 6:52pm

vkk2429river123amrithas

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Soundarya22

I am really shaky about the execution of the next track. The success of this serial without Bhai has become a personal issue for me, I really want it to succeed. 

LOL You know, I feel the same way.  After having endured so much, I really really want the show to succeed (in your face, Sullu fans!)  He has damaged the show quite a bit I feel.  Hope they are able to bring some of the magic back.

Do you think the kidnap and elimination saga is going to continue beyond Saturday?

vkk2429amrithashansa22

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

LOL You know, I feel the same way.  After having endured so much, I really really want the show to succeed (in your face, Sullu fans!)  He has damaged the show quite a bit I feel.  Hope they are able to bring some of the magic back.

Do you think the kidnap and elimination saga is going to continue beyond Saturday?

Am sure of it. The family is just reaching the venue today. Madhu and Rk will probably reach in the last segment today. We have naach gaana as well, Sultan-Dipali convo...so many things lined up. Saturday will see Sultan appearing in front of Madhu, or at the most RK/cops realising Madhu has been kidnapped. Monday will probably see the actual drama unfold post the kidnapping. 
Their pace has been verry verry slow. And the frustrating thing is we are not seeing any great planning except the usual, police standing around very openly with walkie talkies. I am hoping that RK has a master plan. 

vkk2429river123amrithas

Go to top