Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 80)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Originally posted by Ananya05

Twinkle twinkle little star...I will send you very very far...ROFL  ROFL ROFL

And he is back to 'tum sirf meri ho' chants...Silly Sorry, but this just left the whole episode in a bad taste for me...Dead

@ bold even I didn't care for that part very much. Though i found the Sultan RK conversation refreshingly entertaining. For the most part it seemed like VD telling AR, that you have been rejected, I'm the favorite, now please get lost. I think he did mouth dialogues like why are u destroying ur time and your life here, you can neither get fate nor write it. I thought it all sat well on AR's situation right now. And for the 1st time in 6 months, I found it genuinely amusing when Sulltan called RK Munna in that condescending tone. Nice work RS! Usually I guffaw at Sultan all the time, but then thats due to his imitation of acting and pathetic dialogue delivery. But RS is giving farewell gift to Bhai, with some good dialogues and the "Munna" part I liked.

yeah, his dialogue delivery & actions were nearly perfect in convo with RK...now u see who's a better actor...with RK, everybody's scenes are perfect ! he can create chemistry with anyone..even Padmini ROFL what a relationship they share...with Bittuji.."woh ghadi ko barbaar kar doonga jis mein time dekhkar aap har 10 min. mein mujhe phone karte hain" ROFL with Madhu.."oye hoye"..with Sultan..with Joshi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey everyone
Watched MB after a month or so ... knew that it was a build up episode...
But I felt more like laughing... when Bhai and RK were talking, everything was going 6 ft above my head... bhai was sounding like a duck quacking
WTH was pad mini saying?? Pure bakwas...
Dips ---- annoying to the core...
Madhu is deluded but in a way right that Aashiq pistoli will not harm her...
He wants to harm RK and RK boy is deliberately waving a red flag before the bull...OK bhai is no bull..he is not even a cow...
I think M does not want RK to become an open target ...that is why she is trying to stop him...
Loved their 2 min convo in the bedroom... badi wali katti ...heheehe..

In short they may come back on track...but holding the attention of the viewers in each episode --- don't think they know how to do it anymore.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hi girls , i'm going to Delhi tomorrow ...i'll be back tomorrow ...so my review will come late..after 12 in the midnight ...
cya..Hug

vkk2429river123minu_8amrithashansa22Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Hi girls , i'm going to Delhi tomorrow ...i'll be back tomorrow ...so my review will come late..after 12 in the midnight ...
cya..Hug

Cya Charu..Hug Have fun. 

vkk2429river123minu_8amrithashansa22_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Krithika... I agree with u.. They have lost the touch.. The old magic will not come back even if they manage to somewhat salvage the show..

I had still not resumed watching the show.. Was catching it on YouTube.. Today for some reason caught it at 8:30 and nearly gave up after seeing the madhu paddy scene.. I realized madhu's character can never be revived for me.. What on earth was she talking??? I just find her so holier than thou.. With her nonsense of... I was never worried about me but only about rk.. And that are u feeling used crap? Why couldnt madhu reply that she is responsible for all this mess?? Why all that I don't care what happens to me but I care only about. Rk.. Again emphasizing her sacrifice.. And I m shocked that she feels sultan HASN'T hurt her.. Wow.. Now she is angry with rk.. Maybe for spoiling her plans of running away with sultan.. I m do pissed off.. And dd's acting didn't help either.. Expressions were again not intense enough while talking about sultan.. She has such a I m such a great person sacrificing myself kind of expression while talking.. And what does she try to convey when she opens her eyes big and her eye balls move all over her eyes? U know she did that many times in paddy scene.. What is that expression supposed to convey?

Amritha u were right.. I think I have given up on this show..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Meenu u took words out of my mouth.. the main reason I m against the heroine track is because of abhimaan.. my instincts say they will go with the most cliched story which is abhimaan... if 2 successful people r in the same field it looks like people cant think of anything other than jealousy track.. I feel so terribly sad when I see people speculate abhimaan track as if its a natural consequence of madhu becoming heroine..
I wantba nice character driven show if tgey decide to go with heroine plot which doesnt start and end with jealosy.. there is sooo much thry can do..
for me personally rk behaving like abhimaan movie out of jealosy is an even bigger butchering of his character than even the psycho rk which I could imagine him doing on some level...
I remrmber I had once sent ana a pm on my fears of abhimaan track when last heroine rumors had sprung up.. I tjink it was after the epidode where rk said this dialogue thst main un logon mein se nahin hun jo chaand k dekhke,.. I cant recall... main chaand ko paane ka hausla rakhta hu or something like this... I will hate Iit if they play with his confidence and show him as a loser who cant handle his wife's success and wilk want to ruin himself and her career... the way I have understood rk he wilk be immensely proud of her and will only want her ti achieve more and himself has the confidence and ability to reach greater heights... there is no need of abhimaan..

why not gradually in course of madhu's career have rk turn to film making and sime conflucts there. ?. What will madhu do if he wants to cast someone else? Why not conflicts like madhu comoeting with ither actressesand hence not wilkung fir rk to cast other heroines otger than her?
I m even ok with some MU track over false linkups...
An emotional distance between rk madhu because rk is so consumed in shaping her destiny and is blind ti her pain..
or why not madhu momentarily blinded by the glitz and glamour which may cause confluct and distsnce between the 2...
Anything anything but abhimaan...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I saw the episode again just now on youtube as had seen the epi earlier on very low volume
still dont like madhu paddy scene but the way rk fooled paddy later? ROFL poora makhan maarke.. once paddy agreed and was doing rk's gun gaan his expressions were hilarious
LOVED the second scene between Rk madhu.. so cute.. oye hoye jungli billi.. it was such a natursl scene
Twinkle teinkle little star ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Meenu u took words out of my mouth.. the main reason I m against the heroine track is because of abhimaan.. my instincts say they will go with the most cliched story which is abhimaan... if 2 successful people r in the same field it looks like people cant think of anything other than jealousy track.. I feel so terribly sad when I see people speculate abhimaan track as if its a natural consequence of madhu becoming heroine..
Anything anything but abhimaan...

Yes...anything anything but Abhimaan.  Maybe we should send your post to CVs...all fantastic scenarios.  

I am repeating myself, but I've kind of gotten skeptical about the CVs' abilities to deliver at the same level as they did before.  So I'd really want to do a wait and watch before feeling comfortable with them attempting the heroine track.  I really can't bear to see RK as the weak guy ridden by self-doubt, whose career is crashing.   Hope if/when they do embark on this, they also look to couples like Ajay-Kajol, Saif-Kareena, Abhishek-Aishwarya (not a great example), or even Shabana-Javed (one of my favs, because they are both supremely talented, and he dotes on her to this day I think)

Edited by river123 - 28 August 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithashansa22

Go to top