Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: amrithas

Even I liked him in Dabaang. Wanted was good too. But still not a big fan of his. Those who are his fans are crazy for him and those who are not usually can't stand him. He has that kind of effect on people. There are very few people with a neutral stand on him, but i come in that category.

The funny thing is to irk my husband, I usually act like I'm a big fan of his. I start drooIing over him, even dragged him to one or two movies of his. πŸ˜ƒIthink pretending to be a fan, I have begun liking him a lot more than I used to before my marriage.

You are right...might have liked some of his movies...but definitely not a fan.
I would not go to the extent of saying that I do not stand him but do not find anything to go crazy over him either.
There are very few actors, both male and female, who make me want to watch their movies...and there are really few of them..
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Is anyone here a Salman Khan (bollywood wala) fan? 

No, not really,  Liked him in Dabangg though, he has that whackiness factor.  Over the years, I have really grown to admire his star power - that he appeals to so many people, there must be something.  

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: river123

No, not really,  Liked him in Dabangg though, he has that whackiness factor.  Over the years, I have really grown to admire his star power - that he appeals to so many people, there must be something.  

My feelings exactly. Over the years, I have realized and accepted that he has an undeniable charm and quite a unique though eccentric personality. 
river123 thumbnail
Random comment about JDJ - was MD somewhat off today?  Slightly tight smiles, no huge warmth between her and Sallu, and then the time she seemed like she was baring her claws a little with the Big Boss comment (I felt bad for DD - who had a what? me? why me? expression.)   And then Sallu with his best friend perks etc comments to KJo? 
BTW - dunno whether I said it before, but its not like I've ever been a big fan of MD, but I have to admire how, in an industry that prizes youth, she's managed to reinvent herself and keep herself relevant.  

hansa22 thumbnail

Random comment about JDJ - was MD somewhat off today?  Slightly tight smiles, no huge warmth between her and Sallu, and then the time she seemed like she was baring her claws a little with the Big Boss comment (I felt bad for DD - who had a what? me? why me? expression.)   And then Sallu with his best friend perks etc comments to KJo? 

BTW - dunno whether I said it before, but its not like I've ever been a big fan of MD, but I have to admire how, in an industry that prizes youth, she's managed to reinvent herself and keep herself relevant.  

hey, good to be back. have loads to catch up on. I  managed to watch the episodes late at night. But what crappy ones, honestly??!! Sultan manages to take Madhu away once again, second time in two episodes?? Now they don't even know how to drag episodes ?? AM honestly getting worried about this serial. Am not feeling enthused to watch tonight at all. Maybe I'm just exhausted.

Meenu - Re MD..my sis-in-law who works in advertising in mumbai says MD has botoxed herself and therefore her smiles are tightπŸ˜†. However, her comments about DD were out-of-place, weird. Everyone knows she is a channel favourite and ranks high on popularity charts, maybe people feel she needs to be voted out, because she is average compared to the others. Actually shaan and DD are now on the same level, the others are definitely several notches higher. 

Re VD...He is a kid, but he is not dumb. He needs to be more careful. And this is  why I don't like VB, I find her attention seeking. 
 I remember Ekta Kapoor 's words that these actors don't realise that it is their characters that get them fame, popularity. I would also add, it is about team work...the last two episodes, RK has been given lame dialogues, lame scenes, and sure enough the scene falls flat. This is what has been happening with Madhu's character all these months, and from the MAT discussion, looks like it will continue. πŸ˜‘

river123 thumbnail

Welcome back! πŸ€—

I was looking forward to tonight, until I saw the BTS of Madhu's crappy dialogue.  I have such little faith in the CVs right now - its like they are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, at every stage. Clunk personified.  

Re: JDJ, are they really going to go into the finals with no more eliminations?  If yes, then talk about fragmenting the vote...biasing results somewhat I think.  

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail

Didn't really notice MD being off today. But I did not like her taking DDs name randomly for big  boss. That came as a total shocker for me. 

I have always loved MD. But my all time favorite actress is Kajol. 
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
I like Kajol too. 
All right girls, I'm going to going back to MAT to see whether there are any more spoilers to further spoil my mood before I go to bed πŸ˜†...
river123 thumbnail
Nope there wasn't anything new after Puja's rant ..πŸ˜†
PS: GH is pissed on twitter.πŸ˜†

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

I clearly see a lot of deranged 'Sarun' fans talking rubbish, having their foot in their mouths! #fussoveraphoto #psychofansneedhelp #Bokwas

Ananya05 thumbnail
Adding more to today's JDJ from my side, the kids were out of this world. I have never ever seen this kind of dance. πŸ‘ I have no words to describe how overwhelmed I was to see their dance. πŸ‘