Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 8)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I have this theory. The track is being dragged because of JDJ. And DD's  JDJ performance was very bad today. I'd mentioned in the earlier thread about certain celebrities being contracted to stay for a certain number of episodes to bring in eyeballs, TRPS. I have a strong feeling she may not last till the end. THe dance and the choreography was lacklustre. DD seems to have lost all her energy. Unless she's not well. 
And our MBEIEJ track is interminable it seems. Something has to give..

But why would the track be dragged? Is it to show Madhu victorious at a crucial moment - when she is at her lowest, thereby causing a spurt in voting?  It can't be because of screen time she's in MB a lot, even though today she had very little screen time in the show.

More and more I feel like the final is going to be a stretch for her..her performance today wasn't great, I don't think it was amazingly choreographed either.   Last time was quite bad.  

All indications are that the MB track is going to be on till the end of the month.  If they move things along, at this stage I don't mind so much i.e., with the super intelligent RK showing up again, putting the pieces together.  Or that it was a RM plan all along.  Whatever it is, if they start showing that - with a good amount of RM scenes, it will be more than bearable.  Unless someone is going to send me into a depression by saying Sultan is going to remain on the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by Soundarya22

Unless someone is going to send me into a depression by saying Sultan is going to remain on the show.

Please don't even think along those lines Meenu! I can't wait to see him on his way out and tell him to be careful not to let the door hit him on his rear end while at that! Big smileOr at the very least I'm hoping RK will say that to him on my behalf! LOL

Edited by amrithas - 17 August 2013 at 1:36pm

river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

[

Please don't even think along those lines Meenu! I can't wait to see him on his way out and tell him to be careful not to let the door hit him on his rear end while at that! Big smileOr at the very least I'm hoping RK will say that to him on my behalf! LOL

I know I will sound really mean while saying this, but yeah, this is what Avinesh and Sultan torture has done to me for past 5 months. If the news of Avinesh in IPK2 is true, I can't wait for his BBB by IPK fans. I hear that IPK forum was worse in terms of bashing and wars. That will be Avinesh's comeuppance in my eyes, for ruining my favorite show. 

Yeah, I say Avinesh not Sultan, coz it was channel fiction head's nepotism for him, that has reduced our show to ashes. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 17 August 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

[

I know I will sound really mean while saying this, but yeah, this is what Avinesh and Sultan torture has done to me for past 5 months. If the news of Avinesh in IPK2 is true, I can't wait for his BBB by IPK fans. I hear that IPK forum was worse in terms of bashing and wars. That will be Avinesh's comeuppance in my eyes, for ruining my favorite show. 

Yeah, I say Avinesh not Sultan, coz it was channel fiction head's nepotism for him, that has reduced our show to ashes. 

Completely agree!  I can't believe that the channel person felt so secure about his own job, that he sent the show down the tubes.  

Some of the tweets to GH ranting about IPK2 are insane.   Good luck to the new show - the channel and PH are going to be deluged on all social media by these maniacs ROFL 

BTW, Charu is back in a week, right?

Edited by river123 - 17 August 2013 at 1:54pm

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
BTW did anyone watch IPK2 promo by any chance! Well I did and I was like What The? I thought that guy Avinash was supposed to be the hero of the show! But from the looks of the promo he looked more of Shyaam 2 to me! Now don't tell me AR will be the ASR of the show! That would be a laugh riot alright! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Completely agree!  I can't believe that the channel person felt so secure about his own job, that he sent the show down the tubes.  

Some of the tweets to GH ranting about IPK2 are insane.   Good luck to the new show - the channel and PH are going to be deluged on all social media by these maniacs ROFL 

BTW, Charu is back in a week, right?

Charu said she will b on a break from 15th-20th. 

Honestly, Colors is just too much. Never seen a more bakwas and bullheaded channel. 

From what I hear, they never wanted a bollywood oriented alag che show. They wanted another saas-bahu crap. The heroine track is also, almost gone with the wind. I don't think its coming. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 17 August 2013 at 2:05pm

amrithasriver123_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

BTW did anyone watch IPK2 promo by any chance! Well I did and I was like What The? I thought that guy Avinash was supposed to be the hero of the show! But from the looks of the promo he looked more of Shyaam 2 to me! Now don't tell me AR will be the ASR of the show! That would be a laugh riot alright! Big smile

Okay. i just saw the promo. Trying to take a leaf out of RK, and create yet another grey hero. LOL Would be interesting to see if the attempt succeeds. LOL

No comments on Avinesh being ASR. Barun might as well commit suicide once he witnesses this. LOL

amrithasriver123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Big smile

Okay. i just saw the promo. Trying to take a leaf out of RK, and create yet another grey hero. LOL Would be interesting to see if the attempt succeeds. LOL

No comments on Avinesh being ASR. Barun might as well commit suicide once he witnesses this. LOL

While we are discussing channels n how much we hate Colors, I feel they should learn  a lesson or two from Star! They are a smart channel! This show now they are promoting as IPK 2 has garnered enough interest to become the latest talk! While watching the promo I was thinking, it looked interesting  enough to pique ur curiosity without being named as IPK! But by this gimmick, they have ensured the show's potential is milked to the max n garnered publicity! I'd say that's a calculated risk ! Bcoz I'm  sure that this show was announced long back with the same leads but not as IPK 2! This is a bold and smart move, I'd say kudos to them! But I'll retract all this good opinion if they have in fact hired AR! Then I believe they are doomed too! Big smile
Colors, on the other hand is such a bunch of losers they are! And what have they done for their succesful shows, besides turning them all into saas bahu drama n  loud costumes! Most channels at least take their best show's cast n crew on foreign locations! I don't think Colors will ever be upto any class! 

Edited by amrithas - 17 August 2013 at 2:35pm

river123Ananya05_charu_

Go to top