Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 79)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Happy Janmashtami Hug

Virtually sending across all the sweets and savouries being made today...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123amrithasAnanya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Charu - you're on a roll in MAT today..LOL

Seriously, I am so angry myself. Kya haalat kar diya hai serial ka...I actually feel like cursing for all the curses his fans are showering on MBEIEJ. Each time, DVD have had to step in to salvage the serial...hats off to them for being so dignified about the situation. 

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Happy Janmashtami to all of u! 
Hadn't been online whole day and just came across that cyberbullying article. I see it as a last ditch effort by the actor and his PR team and nothing else. The comments and the whole article is biased and unfounded. As for the bigger and better prospects, sorry to say so, but the truth is his presence in IPK 2 has not been confirmed either. I think that piece of news was another fake, to garner attention for himself and show him in demand, so that he's not kicked out of MB. The man started his career a few years back, and if he was good as is being claimed, wouldn't he have been spotted at least in a cameo on another channel. Since Colors is the only channel to have ever hired and promoted him at the cost of others, we know its because of his connections up there. Let him prove himself somewhere n someplace else, and then I might reconsider taking back my stand on him. For the time being, I'm happy to be a cyber bully, if thats what it takes for an undeserving actor to stop playing politics. And just for the record, the PH knows how to run a business and wouldn't cater to a handful of internet audience. I had to rant bcoz I am fuming so much that I think I'm going to be puffing smoke from my ears, eyes, nose and mouth soon. Did not want to do it in the MAT and give that dreaded attention seeking moron any more importance. And I wish the loyal fans of the show just stop talking about him anymore. That would be the best way to treat him.

Ok I just saw the new TB Video and I'm officially no longer angry! Bhai's new look has me in splits! ROFL I can never be mad at him for too long, if he comes in such comical avatars.LOL

Edited by amrithas - 28 August 2013 at 8:22am

vkk2429river123hansa22Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Happy Janmashtami to all of u!  
...d I wish the loyal fans of the show just stop talking about him anymore. That would be the best way to treat him.

Happy Janmashtami girls!  Hug

Amritha, you're right, everyone should just ignore the guy. 

Charu, I am not looking forward to the heroine track, because I just feel like its going to be messed up by them, the way they have been implementing things.  And every time people talk about the heroine track, they bring up Abhimaan - and frankly, I didn't care for that -  the movie was vaguely depressing.  

vkk2429amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

[QUOTE=amrithas]Happy Janmashtami to all of u!  
Happy Janmashtami girls!  Hug

Amritha, you're right, everyone should just ignore the guy. 

Charu, I am not looking forward to the heroine track, because I just feel like its going to be messed up by them, the way they have been implementing things.  And every time people talk about the heroine track, they bring up Abhimaan - and frankly, I didn't care for that -  the movie was vaguely depressing.  

I agree Meenu! With a heroine track, they can only go either Abhimaan way or the Aashiqui 2 way! And both are very depressing to even consider! Lets face it, a track in which she is launched as a successful heroine and he the reigning superstar and everything being hunky dory would be totally pointless now. I guess the heroine track will work only in another season of the show might be. With the same leads but new settings,circumstances, background n all. 

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Twinkle twinkle little star...I will send you very very far...ROFL  ROFL ROFL

And he is back to 'tum sirf meri ho' chants...Silly Sorry, but this just left the whole episode in a bad taste for me...Dead

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Twinkle twinkle little star...I will send you very very far...ROFL  ROFL ROFL

And he is back to 'tum sirf meri ho' chants...Silly Sorry, but this just left the whole episode in a bad taste for me...Dead

@ bold even I didn't care for that part very much. Though i found the Sultan RK conversation refreshingly entertaining. For the most part it seemed like VD telling AR, that you have been rejected, I'm the favorite, now please get lost. I think he did mouth dialogues like why are u destroying ur time and your life here, you can neither get fate nor write it. I thought it all sat well on AR's situation right now. And for the 1st time in 6 months, I found it genuinely amusing when Sulltan called RK Munna in that condescending tone. Nice work RS! Usually I guffaw at Sultan all the time, but then thats due to his imitation of acting and pathetic dialogue delivery. But RS is giving farewell gift to Bhai, with some good dialogues and the "Munna" part I liked.

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Charu - have to check with you.WHat are the repeat timings for MB? Am going to be busy with family functions on friday and saturday, will probably be able to watch the repeats..is it 11 or 1130, do you know? They're probably going to be 'THE' crucial episodes. 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 28 August 2013 at 10:21am

Go to top