Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 74)

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

The least said about them n their PDA the better I'd say! Ever since that HM coverage in Australia, I'd rather ignore VD's personal life completely! Like Minu and Ari said, most of our interest in VD is related to his Professional life n most importantly RK!

Krithika, how have u been these days? All ready to start back to India?

Madhu looks gorgeous in the precap today!

I am doing OK, Amritha... couple of days of rest after that marathon packing did me some good .. Smile
My friend has been pampering me... Wink   I am all set to leave but the tickets are being booked by the company..so a little bit of delay.

Madhu does look gorgeous in the precap.. that big bindi and those jhumkas suit her well.

Edited by vkk2429 - 27 August 2013 at 10:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

No expert in marriage, but Mrs.D has 4yrs on him. That's gotta be the root of atleast some insecurities. And they work amongst some of the hottest people (few but nonetheless). Along with the ownership stamping, its like she is reconfirming the world around her and herself, over and over, that they are indeed very happy. SRK and Gauri have a fairly good marriage I would say. They haven't posed for as many photographs in the last 20 yrs as many Dsena's have published in the last 20months. And in general, people who live their life on twitter/facebook annoys me.

And since we are already addressing old topics (while constructively and microscopically criticizing Mrs.D at the same timeTongue), Meenu once pointed out Vahbhiz tweaks her pics sometimes before posting. I think its true. While going through her Twitter album, I detected her to be suspiciously gorgeous in each one while the others ( her husband even!) would look unflattering in many.

Very true Ari!

@bold really she does that? If that's true, I feel sorry for her, how insecure is she? Anyway I'm having my dose of laughter at her expense! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkk2429

Agree with many of you here... Mrs.VD happens to be the media hound...all her sessions with mom, bro, Vivian are always segmented.
His official HM was Maldives which was not disclosed -- he was true to his word. She does seem sweet ...the annoying part is the PDA. Whether she does it or he does it or both do it... it is distasteful. There are many celebrity couples and most of them are intensely private... so their PDA is surprising. Maybe it is the newly wed syndrome...

no Kritika, this is a phase...trust me, it's just a matter of few months, she will disappear on her own..she's not a celeb., she's piggybacking on VD's popularity ...who doesn't want to hear praises? chahe hubby ke through hi ho...but after a while one notices the flip side of it...and this tweet was the beginning LOL being a star wife invites a lot of flake from the fanatics...

I've always admired SRK for his PR skills but there was a point when he was totally pissed off with the twitter & regretted keeping an account & interacting with people...if he has lakhs of fans, everyone have different opinion and it's better to shun them off if you want to stay focused..and if there r 10 lakh fans , there r 10,000 haters too & nobody wud like to take nonsense from them in the name of "freedom of speech" 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Ari really vahbiz tweaks her pic?? I don't know what to say.. I think I might go to dislike her more if I keep discussing her.. Like soundarya I feel bitchy. Thats y always avoided commenting on her.. Couldn't stop myself today

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Oh no! Ouch
I didn't say I know she tweaks her pic for a fact. I meant I suspect.

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

No expert in marriage, but Mrs.D has 4yrs on him. That's gotta be the root of atleast some insecurities. And they work amongst some of the hottest people (few but nonetheless). Along with the ownership stamping, its like she is reconfirming the world around her and herself, over and over, that they are indeed very happy. SRK and Gauri have a fairly good marriage I would say. They haven't posed for as many photographs in the last 20 yrs as many Dsena's have published in the last 20months. And in general, people who live their life on twitter/facebook annoys me.

true Ari..I find this extremely ridiculous, but then, to each his own..may be they find some pleasure in living off FB and Twitter...I find it funny infact...one of the couples I know, they were chatting on the FB & I was so shocked to read it ROFL i mean don't these people get to talk at home ke they have to do it on Facebook? 

I remember how idiotic were those "love you tweets" were at the time of unwedding LOL

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

And since we are already addressing old topics (while constructively and microscopically criticizing Mrs.D at the same timeTongue), Meenu once pointed out Vahbhiz tweaks her pics sometimes before posting. I think its true. While going through her Twitter album, I detected her to be suspiciously gorgeous in each one while the others ( her husband even!) would look unflattering in many.

Ordinarily, I would have felt bad for talking about them, but I think that to a certain extent by their putting their lives out there in the public domain, they have indeed themselves given people the carte blanche to freely discuss! 

I agree Ari on the age point - that must be a small niggling source of insecurity.  I'm thinking about how I reacted once when I saw a picture of myself and my husband - and for some reason in that particular picture, I looked a little older than him (and I'm a year younger than him, and look a few years younger)  I completely freaked out, and made sure that I lost a couple of pounds!  ROFL Needless to say, I deleted that picture from all every possible place it had been saved LOL.

vkk2429anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
True charu...more than feeling insecure...she probably wanted to feel good about herself...you are right... some of them said really nasty things about her being fat... but here is the thing... in some pics she looks normal...and others she does look on the heavier side... is it the choice of dress??
Even if she is a foodie...how much can her weight fluctuate in a span of weeks??
OK I need to stop...I am trying to analyse unnecessary things..

river123anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

Go to top