Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 69)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=_charu_...but my obsession openly came out when suddenly my hubby changed the webpage and found RK's siggy in my accnt LOL I was so embarrassed but i ignored it...he doesn't watch it at all, but he always brags in front of other ppl. that he knows about "BIWI WALA SERIAL" ROFL yeah that's what he calls Madhubala.."biwi wala serial" ! 

[/QUOTE]

My husband is resigned to my addiction, if he's late, on his way home, he calls, and if it's after 830, i keep saying...hmmm hmm. poor guy, he's like...oh..your serial's started, ok bye. LOL

He told my mom jokingly not to call between 830-9, because I don't take any calls...(I really dontLOL). SO pretty much everyone knows Shocked

Today's episode was theek thaak..on expected lines. The spoiler kind of messes up the effect ..we knew it was not RK at the stairs. Will DIpali ever get caught? And Sultan...cannot wait for his exit. Which is why I did'nt mind the pace today. 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 26 August 2013 at 10:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithasAnanya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[
My husband is resigned to my addiction, if he's late, on his way home, he calls, and if it's after 830, i keep saying...hmmm hmm. poor guy, he's like...oh..your serial's started, ok bye. LOL

He told my mom jokingly not to call between 830-9, because I don't take any calls...(I really dontLOL). SO pretty much everyone knows Shocked

Today's episode was theek thaak..on expected lines. The spoiler kind of messes up the effect ..we knew it was not RK at the stairs. Will DIpali ever get caught? And Sultan...cannot wait for his exit. Which is why I did'nt mind the pace today. 

it's the same with me..between 8.30 to 9 , i'm duniya se begani and if someone disturbs me, woh toh gaya LOL 

agree Soundarya, spoilers spoil the fun of watching...the execution has to be perfect with so many spoilers...our expectations are sky high...but they have kept a suspense abt his death..who will kill him and how..abhi tak we know the story till the point he kidnaps Madhu...RK will save her and kill Sultan or cops will kill him..that will be the fun part..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithashansa22

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[

nice Soundarya..none of my family members are interested in watching MB...but my obsession openly came out when suddenly my hubby changed the webpage and found RK's siggy in my accnt LOL I was so embarrassed but i ignored it...he doesn't watch it at all, but he always brags in front of other ppl. that he knows about "BIWI WALA SERIAL" ROFL yeah that's what he calls Madhubala.."biwi wala serial" ! 

@bold: I have had such moments. LOL The place where I moved out from recently, my roommate caught onto my obsession. I had one of RKs pic as my wallpaper, and the pic was such that it had no text, nothing. So, someone who doesn' t know VD, might as well take it for a non-celebrity person. That is exactly what happened. She got a glimpse of him on my desktop, and started asking all sort of questions. Who is this guy? You hid it from me for so long that you have someone in your life. LOL Please spill the beans now. And I was like, Shocked.. Just look at him girl. Do I look like I could catch a catch like him? LOL or more appropriately, does he look like a normal girl could lay his hands on him? LOL

I had a tough time convincing her that this guy is an actor and I am a die hard fan of his show and character he plays. LOL

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithashansa22_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_

[

@bold: I have had such moments. LOL The place where I moved out from recently, my roommate caught onto my obsession. I had one of RKs pic as my wallpaper, and the pic was such that it had no text, nothing. So, someone who doesn' t know VD, might as well take it for a non-celebrity person. That is exactly what happened. She got a glimpse of him on my desktop, and started asking all sort of questions. Who is this guy? You hid it from me for so long that you have someone in your life. LOL Please spill the beans now. And I was like, Shocked.. Just look at him girl. Do I look like I could catch a catch like him? LOL or more appropriately, does he look like a normal girl could lay his hands on him? LOL

I had a tough time convincing her that this guy is an actor and I am a die hard fan of his show and character he plays. LOL

@Bold don't sell urself short Ana! If Vahbiz could do it, you could do it too! LOL

vkk2429river123anastasia21hansa22Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

@Bold don't sell urself short Ana! If Vahbiz could do it, you could do it too! LOL

LOL  I was thinking the same thing Amritha!  BTW, what I've found is that when people get together, very often its all a matter of right time right place...

So at least you girls (the ones who are married) have husbands and family that stays away during MB time.  My husband delights in calling me from work exactly in the middle of the show - and I always take the call, thinking, there must be something important for him to call me at this crucial time.  But noo. Its just to bug me.LOL

vkk2429anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Meenu quoting u from the EDT!

"Not to be spamming with my random thoughts, but did anyone notice RK's dialogue to Bittuji -about the writer/director being more important than RK? "

I think its a clear message to AR and his delusional fans, that the creators of the show don't act on the whims of any actor!LOL So quit spreading false rumors suckers! 

vkk2429river123anastasia21hansa22Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

I think its a clear message to AR and his delusional fans, that the creators of the show don't act on the whims of any actor!LOL So quit spreading false rumors suckers! 

You're right!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Or RK saying, chaal sheh aur maat? Instead of chhal, he said chaal. Probably nothing. But personally, I would like to think otherwise.  Approve

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

Go to top