Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 66)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by amrithas

oh WOW ! Happy B'day to Anaya Hug how old is she now? you must be very exited Amritha..Congratulations Party

Thank u Charu n Soundarya for the wishes! She's 2 today and ever since she attended her friends B'day party for about a month she's been preparing for this day! Big smile Then like a typical toddler, when the day finally arrived, she does not seem too pleased that everyone's making a fuss and wishing her on the phone and by video calls! LOL And we are throwing this party for her coming Saturday and I hope to God, she doesn't throw tantrums then! But she's totally enjoying her mini kitchen set gift! And I had fun at the Kids Zone today! She's too young for it! So I did my part! My hubby's had his fill of Homemade Biriyani, besides the cake, so he's happy too! All in all a good day! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21hansa22Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Thank u Charu n Soundarya for the wishes! She's 2 today and ever since she attended her friends B'day party for about a month she's been preparing for this day! Big smile 

Add my Happy Birthday wishes also Party.   She sounds adorable.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Ananya05][

He won't scold her yaar...LOL .He will blame himself for not being able to see through her dilemma immediately and that she had to go through all this for him. 
If he scolds her, how will they show her doing the same stupidities again to move the story forward? LOL

woh toh she can continue doing it with his scolding LOL he blamed himself for being so stupid..but then Madhu should have told him as the situation got totally out of control towards the end , that is, IF she was not ready to elope with Sultan Dead

[/QUOTE

At this stage, even if all RK does is hug Madhu and let tears stream down his face at her mahaan "sacrifice", I'm OK.   I am so happy that the yucky creep is leaving, that I don't care about anything else.   Would be nice if he yells at her stupidity, or if she tells him her plan X to save herself from a fate worse that death was the arsenic (or whatever) pills she had stashed away LOL, but I've given up hoping for stuff like that. 

BTW - are we sure that this week is the last scene?  Makes sense that it would be, because Janmashtami is on Wed, so they can't really drag everything beyond a few days after that, right?  

For the first time in weeks, I woke up on Monday and checked IF/MAT without a feeling of huge trepidation LOL.    

I wonder whether the Ullu fans will disappear into the woodwork once he's out of the show. Or hang around hoping for a resurrection LOL.

vkk2429anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

[

You bet Soundarya, they are crazier than this..today, someone PMd me their message and my BP was shooting up..literally LOL acc. to this Abby female , CV's were pressurized by VD to change the track & he's responsible for AR's exit..they had planned RM divorce and Sultan telling MB that he was taking revenge from RK for his wife's death..the serial wud have taken 2 yr leap after which Ullubala love story wud have been developed like RK Madhu love hate story and RK, like a sidekick wud have created problems for Madhu who wud now want to become a heroine ! they are cursing VD & MB show and they're sure that MB will shut down now  and they will have the last laugh LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I can't say anything more than this on their senseless bakwas. Sleepy They have been harping about VD pressurizing PH to change tarcks, since the day ullu turned negative. Kitna powerful hai na VD...Tongue Embarrassed ROFL

I say all the more better if it was indeed VD! Thanks to whoever, now we can breathe a sigh of relief.

Ullubala - ROFLROFLROFL. The degradation of Sultan's name has been phenomenal Sultan>Sultu>Sullu>Ullu.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was going through our old threads to find out how we all reacted when the news of Sultan's entry broke. Its a hard task. But instead I find this.Big smile It is a glimpse of how obsessed we were just a few months back. I couldn't get enough of MB and Anna couldn't get enough of RK. Silly

Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by anastasia21

Last guy from hindi tv I crushed on was Mayank Anand aka Rahul from DMG. He starred against Drashti only but he was the 3rd lead and was hardly given screen space. This time I was so relieved that the person I like is the actual lead and I can watch him for the full length of the episode. And that too seems so inadequate nowadays. I want like a marathon screening of MB for few days. SillySilly

LOL LOL Imagine our state of mind and heart if that were to be true. I doubt if I am going to fall in love again with a real guy anytime soon. Cry CryMy mind is possessed with VD/RK now. LOL Okay! This indeed is very very crazy. Shocked

This was 23rd Feb, 2013.

Edited by anastasia21 - 26 August 2013 at 6:58am

vkk2429amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Anaya!

Amritha, give her a bear hug on behalf of me! Lots of love and best wishes. Hope she follows in her mother's footsteps. Wink

vkk2429amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

Happy Birthday Anaya!

Amritha, give her a bear hug on behalf of me! Lots of love and best wishes. Hope she follows in her mother's footsteps. Wink

Thank U Meenu n Ari for the wishes! 
@bold N that would be my worst nightmare! Ask my mother, if u have any doubts at all?LOL

vkk2429river123anastasia21hansa22Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Wanted to share...my MIl has started watching MB. She said the last few days were terrible but on saturday since the 'husband' (her words) has got to know, things look better. She and my mom are different kinds of TRP audience. My Mil watches tamil and hindi serials, she is a serial 'serial watcher'. LOL
My mom never stopped watching, like us, she got irritated, stopped and started again.
But she is on Madhu's side completely, all the time. She even wants DD to win JDJ..so go figure.She actually told me that Lauren being in JDJ is not fair because she is a professional dancer.  She feels very motherly towards her. LOL, I guess. 

GTG, my boys are harassing me, fighting all the timeAngryLOL

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithasAnanya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

@bold N that would be my worst nightmare! Ask my mother, if u have any doubts at all?LOL

Why?LOL  By far, its the most handy and useful weapon for my Dad in our household. When I'm being a brat and my parents gang up on me, my Dad goes, why can't you be more like your mother?But when my Dad is being a child and me and Mum gang up on him, he says, why do you have to be exactly like your mother? LOL

In other things, my mother thinks I'm a gold mine of information about Bollywood and gossips (which I am not), because I'm on the computer all day. The other day she asks me, if Rani Mukherji is going to marry Aditya Chopra and what about AChopra's previous marriage. I'm like, What? Its odd that my mother's bollywood awareness is more than mine.

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

Go to top