Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 64)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Ananya05

Not that I care much..but MB forum is back to number one after ages, just by the news of ullu's exit..LOL Kuch to baat hogi..Wink LOL

Ullu fans say that it's Ullu effect LOL we hate Ullu but we keep discussing him DeadLOL 

Haan..uske jaane k baad bhi hum Rishbala ko thodi discuss karenge...ullu k sahare hi chalenge..Dead LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8hansa22river123_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Not that I care much..but MB forum is back to number one after ages, just by the news of ullu's exit..LOL Kuch to baat hogi..Wink LOL

Ullu fans say that it's Ullu effect LOL we hate Ullu but we keep discussing him DeadLOL 

ha ha ha..LOL. What a joke they are !! 

RK will yell at her first and then apologise...dekhte hainBig smile

I am happy Mb is No 1, which means interest is returning. But I would be happier if they climb up the TRP charts as well. DABH is no 10 in the forum rankingLOL, and TRPs are almost 5!Clap

Edited by Soundarya22 - 26 August 2013 at 2:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

river123minu_8amrithasAnanya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[
ha ha ha..LOL. What a joke they are !! 

RK will yell at her first and then apologise...dekhte hainBig smile

I am happy Mb is No 1, which means interest is returning. But I would be happier if they climb up the TRP charts as well. DABH is no 10 in the forum rankingLOL, and TRPs are almost 5!Clap

DAB, and all Star plus shows have better plot while serials like MB work mainly on the star power...crazy fans messaging day in and day out makes the show no. 1..before Madhubala, Is pyar ko was no. 1 on IF but it never had gr8 TRPs...LOL

I hope Soundarya that interest returns...Earlier, there were above 1 lakh hits on Youtube for every single episode..now it's hardly 30-40K...

You bet Soundarya, they are crazier than this..today, someone PMd me their message and my BP was shooting up..literally LOL acc. to this Abby female , CV's were pressurized by VD to change the track & he's responsible for AR's exit..they had planned RM divorce and Sultan telling MB that he was taking revenge from RK for his wife's death..the serial wud have taken 2 yr leap after which Ullubala love story wud have been developed like RK Madhu love hate story and RK, like a sidekick wud have created problems for Madhu who wud now want to become a heroine ! they are cursing VD & MB show and they're sure that MB will shut down now  and they will have the last laugh LOL

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
watching RK's 4 phera shadi proposal to Madhu Day Dreaming one of the best scenes of MB..

"kismat"
"dekho tumhari lakeeron ko , utni hi tedhi hain jitni meri" 
"paglon ki si nafrat paglon ka sa ishq" Day Dreaming
"tumhare baap ki lakreerein seedhi na ho jaaye, ye tumpar hai" ROFL
"aag toh tab lagti hai jab tum aur main aamne saamne hote hain"Day Dreaming

whenever i watch this scene, i mention it here n bore everyone LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 26 August 2013 at 2:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21minu_8amrithashansa22Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

[

You bet Soundarya, they are crazier than this..today, someone PMd me their message and my BP was shooting up..literally LOL acc. to this Abby female , CV's were pressurized by VD to change the track & he's responsible for AR's exit..they had planned RM divorce and Sultan telling MB that he was taking revenge from RK for his wife's death..the serial wud have taken 2 yr leap after which Ullubala love story wud have been developed like RK Madhu love hate story and RK, like a sidekick wud have created problems for Madhu who wud now want to become a heroine ! they are cursing VD & MB show and they're sure that MB will shut down now  and they will have the last laugh LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I can't say anything more than this on their senseless bakwas. Sleepy They have been harping about VD pressurizing PH to change tarcks, since the day ullu turned negative. Kitna powerful hai na VD...Tongue Embarrassed ROFL

minu_8amrithashansa22river123

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged

[

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I can't say anything more than this on their senseless bakwas. Sleepy They have been harping about VD pressurizing PH to change tarcks, since the day ullu turned negative. Kitna powerful hai na VD...Tongue Embarrassed ROFL

exactly ! he didn't want to turn negative again so he pressurized the CV's to throw Ullu out ROFL i have full doubt ke yeh AR ya uska koi appointed pagal hai ..

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

watching RK's 4 phera shadi proposal to Madhu Day Dreaming one of the best scenes of MB..

"kismat"
"dekho tumhari lakeeron ko , utni hi tedhi hain jitni meri" 
"paglon ki si nafrat paglon ka sa ishq" Day Dreaming
"tumhare baap ki lakreerein seedhi na ho jaaye, ye tumpar hai" ROFL
"aag toh tab lagti hai jab tum aur main aamne saamne hote hain"Day Dreaming

whenever i watch this scene, i mention it here n bore everyone LOL

Nahi yaar..I cam discuss any pre-ullu RM scene any number of times..Day Dreaming 

I just watched the 'mai pareshan' song wala madhu's confession episode..best love confession I have seen on TV...Day Dreaming  DD was superb throughout that episode..Clap

'tum bhi apna ilaj unhi se karwate ho?'..ROFL ROFL 

Edited by Ananya05 - 26 August 2013 at 2:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21minu_8amrithashansa22_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
The ullu fans are not worth it but my blood is boiling reading wat they think.. Delusional nutcases they are.. Who the hell would want to turn rk into a sidekick and make that good for nothing cheap shameless expressionless non actor into hero???? Why would VD need to pressurize anybody to throw him out? Audience has made their verdict known not once but twice for that ullu non actor..if he wasn't thrown out mb would have met with the same fate as chal.. I pray he gets thrown out from ipk or it gets shutdown.. I wonder if the actor is spreading these rumors..

I never knew the politics behind pratyusha and toral.. How sick is colors

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

Go to top