Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Cyber bullying has led to AR's exit??? I wish I could write to the journalist, except I don't want to come across as coming from a fan group. The TRP analysis show the dip and upward trend acc to to his presence or absence. What kind of journalism is this?? 
hansa22 thumbnail
I have been ranting too muchπŸ˜ƒ. SO here's one of current favourite songs...apparently the movie is also good, though I haven't see it.

Ambarsariya...from Fukrey

river123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

I have been ranting too muchπŸ˜ƒ. SO here's one of current favourite songs...apparently the movie is also good, though I haven't see it.

Ambarsariya...from Fukrey

Nice song.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is it just me, or some of you also feel that VDs acting has been a little off in the past 2-3 episodes? I can't pin point, but some thing is not clicking. πŸ˜•
river123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Is it just me, or some of you also feel that VDs acting has been a little off in the past 2-3 episodes? I can't pin point, but some thing is not clicking. πŸ˜•

Yes!  I noticed that too.  Also, feels like a lot of his shots have been taken solo. 
hansa22 thumbnail

He sounds unwell. Dont know if that is a reason. 
river123 thumbnail
Has he been busy practicing being a govinda?  
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

He sounds unwell. Dont know if that is a reason. 

Yeah. Even I felt he has been keeping ill. May be that's why a lot of his shots are solo and BD is being used for him. 
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: river123

Has he been busy practicing being a govinda?  

Did you see the video where he sings 'RK ala re'? I love his singing. πŸ˜† He is so cute when he sings. πŸ˜†
river123 thumbnail

Did you see the video where he sings 'RK ala re'? I love his singing. πŸ˜† He is so cute when he sings. πŸ˜†

Yes, adorable.  In a slightly be-sura wayπŸ˜†.  Although this one was quite nice. 

I hope its just a temporary health issue thats the reason why he's off.  This must be a stressful week on the show -what with the grand exit and all (and looks like theres behind the scenes last ditch maneuvering is also happening)