Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 57)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

[

Crazy Eyes! The top-right one - OMG! LOL He is looking like a maniac!LOL
[/QUOTE]

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[/QUOTE]

yeah Soundarya..

be careful abt sending msgs to DD on twitter, u remember what drama happened when Shri did it once? 

I am very careful on twitter. Besides, I use my own name Vini, which  not many people know, you guys here, and Shri knows. But you know I got bajoed on twitter when I complained against the SUltan track to ST, two months ago.there was a flood of tweets to me, very nasty ones, saying I should keep quiet etc etc. 

BTW, speaking of Sultan fans, did you guys see arshi's post on the EDT...with pics of the shadowed person, and extensive detailing about his belt and all??? 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 25 August 2013 at 6:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I am very careful on twitter. Besides, I use my own name Vini, which  not many people know, you guys here, and Shri knows. But you know I got bajoed on twitter when I complained against the SUltan track to ST, two months ago.there was a flood of tweets to me, very nasty ones, saying I should keep quiet etc etc. 

BTW, speaking of Sultan fans, did you guys see arshi's post on the EDT...with pics of the shadowed person, and extensive detailing about his belt and all??? 
[/QUOTE]

@bold 1 really?
@bold 2 Yes, now she's bothering me really! What's with the unwelcome intricate details? But due to the awesome Rishbala pics she posted as compensation, I am willing to overlook it this time round. Big smile

Edited by amrithas - 25 August 2013 at 7:04am

river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Theres a whole load of whackos in this world - what can I say. I guess everyone needs a little cause, something to make their lives feel worthwhile.  And if that means being a delusional groupie of someone who's playing a disgusting low-life on a fiction show, so be it, I guess.  To each their own.

Yes, that post was a little off, wasn't it... (understatement)  

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Moved into my new apartment.  Its an awesome duplex. Big smile  And I am very excited. Dancing

Awesome!  Am so thrilled for you. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged

You missed some good discussions & inside news as you joined late...GC and DD have a history , a very bad one.
TG for small mercies..Babiejaan is busy ROFL I've noticed off late, VD's posture and body language has improved a lot..he hardly stood straight but now his tedha wala posture is adorable..i mean the way he stands and glares..his back was straight while he held Madhu's face..otherwise he maintains a distance while coming close to her.. the improvement is immense...he has lost weight n looking droolicious in every episode..Day Dreaming

Charu, looks like we really missed some interesting juicy stuff - I've always wondered about the background.    

It was funny, that you talked about Babiejaan being busy - I was thinking exactly the same thing.  That maybe the reason why he's better and believable is that he knows that wifey is not going to be watching and questioning him about it when he gets home. LOL  I'm glad, because it's hard to try to visualize RM as a couple that is insane with passion for each other, if you just have lame hugs with no real contact. 

BTW, I think both Mr and Mrs VD are on a diet.  She's lost a lot of weight too.   Contrast the wedding pictures with the recent ones. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[

oh then it's okay...but who sent you nasty tweets? Confused that hegde guy ? or the fans?

I saw that post, and I have full doubt that this  is  MID of some Sultan fan...and my doubt is on Nafs_sweetheart..i've stopped liking or replying to her...RM fans ya RK fans ki baat kuch aur hai..door se pehchaan liye jaate hain LOL i don't like her presence in the EDT

amrithasriver123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

You missed some good discussions & inside news as you joined late...GC and DD have a history , a very bad one.
TG for small mercies..Babiejaan is busy ROFL I've noticed off late, VD's posture and body language has improved a lot..he hardly stood straight but now his tedha wala posture is adorable..i mean the way he stands and glares..his back was straight while he held Madhu's face..otherwise he maintains a distance while coming close to her.. the improvement is immense...he has lost weight n looking droolicious in every episode..Day Dreaming

Charu, looks like we really missed some interesting juicy stuff - I've always wondered about the background.    

It was funny, that you talked about Babiejaan being busy - I was thinking exactly the same thing.  That maybe the reason why he's better and believable is that he knows that wifey is not going to be watching and questioning him about it when he gets home. LOL  I'm glad, because it's hard to try to visualize RM as a couple that is insane with passion for each other, if you just have lame hugs with no real contact. 

BTW, I think both Mr and Mrs VD are on a diet.  She's lost a lot of weight too.   Contrast the wedding pictures with the recent ones. 

never mind, i can always PM it to you if you're interested in knowing LOL

along with the passion, there has to be emotional connect...which is missing sometimes..RM's is a dangerous ishq..

yeah good for them..both are looking much better..Tongue Mr. and Mrs VD

amrithasriver123Ananya05

Go to top