Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 5)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

But all this dramebaazi for whose eyes?? If all the scenes shown were being played before an audience I would agree for the need to put up an act.. But even behind closed doors when no one is eavesdropping and in their thoughts, remembering things and getting sad or angry when no one is watching them.. Every scene cannot be tied to their plan.. They r just building drama and finally say they were in the plan together and assume that people will ignore specifics and not ask how why questions..

Yeah, thats the confusing part.  Is it supposed to be a situation where they feel even their bedroom is not free from prying eyes?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by minu_8

But all this dramebaazi for whose eyes?? If all the scenes shown were being played before an audience I would agree for the need to put up an act.. But even behind closed doors when no one is eavesdropping and in their thoughts, remembering things and getting sad or angry when no one is watching them.. Every scene cannot be tied to their plan.. They r just building drama and finally say they were in the plan together and assume that people will ignore specifics and not ask how why questions..

Yeah, thats the confusing part.  Is it supposed to be a situation where they feel even their bedroom is not free from prying eyes?

Yes of course. What with that Snakeali roaming around freely in the house !

In todays WU, when I read the part about Deepali sleeping on RKs side of bed, and says that she is practicing to sleep with him (or something like this), I was disgusted beyond words. Really, as a girl/woman, I cannot imagine another married woman harboring such desires for any man. Forget the fact that here, RK is her dewar. That woman is the worst low-life. Really ullu n snakeali made for each other. Equally disgusting. 

vkk2429river123amrithas_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

In todays WU, when I read the part about Deepali sleeping on RKs side of bed, and says that she is practicing to sleep with him (or something like this), I was disgusted beyond words. Really, as a girl/woman, I cannot imagine another married woman harboring such desires for any man. Forget the fact that here, RK is her dewar. That woman is the worst low-life. Really ullu n snakeali made for each other. Equally disgusting. 

Disgusting is the word.   So in addition to everything else, they are bringing back Dips the nymphomaniac.   

I have to say that this show delights in really skirting and pretty much crossing the boundaries of decency in many ways - showing Dip's lustful behavior,  Madhu's ambiguous behavior (remember all those lingering touchy-feely and soft looks to the creep) etc etc..  Their playing around with the sanctity of marriage works only for so long - at some point it evokes disgust.

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by river123

The only thing that confuses me is the burning the papers.  With Madhu's sleeve on fire.  Wouldn't that be OTT then?

Everyone's totally losing it.  People are really going ballistic in EDT.ROFL   

Meenu, RK and Madhu are total dramebaaz. So, the fire and all just fits in. LOL

What happened in EDT? Can you paste the link here? 

That's what I felt. Remember the SR..and then the motorcycle ride with them imagining themselves 10 years hence...they play these dramebaaz games with each other. They like to act with each other, they dialogue marofy to each other...ok, I used to love those scenes, makes me nostalgicCry
It is really kinky but they do that and quite often. And their bedroom convos definitely could be because they already know that Dipali is in cahoots with Sultan. That's what I felt from RK's expression when he saw Dipali at the door. 
Even if it turns out to be a game, I hope there are enough people watching itLOL. They have gone too far, with this track. TRP audiences have stopped watching, that seems to be clear. In other serials, one person is in the know, the audience is aware of the game. Like SSK, Roli also brought divorce papers, got her husband to sign in front of the whole family, but one chachi knew about it, and so the audience knew. It was fun for the audience to watch the villain getting trapped. I hope for their sakes, they begin to show some inkling of the twist from monday. 

Ananya- Did you like CE? Either people have hated it or loved it. I liked it, except for the last half an hour. 

See you all later...have an NLP Parenting Workshop in my son's schoolSmile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Quite unexpectedly, I also just watched Chennai Express.  Enjoyed it quite a bit, the last half an hour was dragged out somewhat, but on the whole, paisa vasool.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithas_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

That's what I felt. Remember the SR..and then the motorcycle ride with them imagining themselves 10 years hence...they play these dramebaaz games with each other. They like to act with each other, they dialogue marofy to each other...ok, I used to love those scenes, makes me nostalgicCry
It is really kinky but they do that and quite often. And their bedroom convos definitely could be because they already know that Dipali is in cahoots with Sultan. That's what I felt from RK's expression when he saw Dipali at the door. 
Even if it turns out to be a game, I hope there are enough people watching itLOL. They have gone too far, with this track. TRP audiences have stopped watching, that seems to be clear. In other serials, one person is in the know, the audience is aware of the game. Like SSK, Roli also brought divorce papers, got her husband to sign in front of the whole family, but one chachi knew about it, and so the audience knew. It was fun for the audience to watch the villain getting trapped. I hope for their sakes, they begin to show some inkling of the twist from monday. 

I feel like they need to introduce an element of the twist (maybe even thru the precap) Saturday.  Otherwise they risk even more attrition next week - people are going to be like, wake me up when it is over.  As it is, at this stage, not enough people are watching to even care.  

Re: the games they play with each other, they're quite charming.  Me too, I love those scenes...too bad we don't really get to see them these days..

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I will be going for CE in sometime. Hope I like it. The last SRK movie that I liked was Rab ne bana di jodi. Its been 5 years. LOL 

vkk2429river123amrithas_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

I will be going for CE in sometime. Hope I like it. The last SRK movie that I liked was Rab ne bana di jodi. Its been 5 years. LOL 

Come to think of it, I did not watch Rab ne either...nor Ra One ..nor Don nor Mohabbatein...LOL

Go to top