Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 49)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Sana got eliminated Unhappy I m so disappointed and mad at Jdj.. No matter the votes it's 50-50 na votes and scores.. How come dd after scoring least didn't come in
Bottom 2? And Sana eliminated after 30 by judges... It's definetly politics... Now I m sure dd is going to win this show for her mediocre performances.. Anyway in Jdj always mediocrity has won.. I don't know why I even bother with that show..

I know its sad and DD would not stand a chance if she came in the face off! And she knows it too! But there is no comparison between her fanatic fan following and the rest of the participants fans!She won't reach the bottom that soon!  And in the face off even I felt Mukti was better! So I guess nothing to be done! 

Edited by amrithas - 24 August 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21minu_8hansa22Ananya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Sana got eliminated Unhappy I m so disappointed and mad at Jdj.. No matter the votes it's 50-50 na votes and scores.. How come dd after scoring least didn't come in
Bottom 2? And Sana eliminated after 30 by judges... It's definetly politics... Now I m sure dd is going to win this show for her mediocre performances.. Anyway in Jdj always mediocrity has won.. I don't know why I even bother with that show..

I felt Mukti's performance was better in the face off than Sana's. But in general I liked Sana better, mainly because of her choreographer. Her "Piya tu" performance was phenomenal. I got to see DD's performance today. Oh my God! A 27 with that! She was shaky, her lifts were clumsy and unfinished and between her and Sanaya, her faults stood out very prominently. I felt the judges talked about Sanaya's perfection more than they were bothered to point out DD's fault.

I can't say if she will win or not. JDJ has a history of slapping the unexpected. In Season 3, Baichung, Gauhar and KSG were the finalists and at that time, KSG had a massive fan following and yet he didn't make it to the top 2. But yeah, the judges remarks are as useless as the audience voting. Only one professional dancer in the panel and he too by now I suppose is more interested in becoming a fan favorite.

vkk2429river123minu_8amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Amritha,Ari I agree mukti was better in face off but I feel dd should have been in bottom 2.. I m quite sure she will win..
I loved sana.. She may not have been a trained dancer but she was a joy to watch.. She was full of life and danced with passion.. In comparison I find DD soo dull.. Anyway the judges are least bothered about pointing DD's faults.. They give such random comments.. Sooo overrated she is...even as an actress.. I had typed a post on your earlier discussion on dd/madhu expressions.. Never got around to posting it..

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Gurmeet was Ram in Ramayan on NDTV before Geet happened! And that was pretty much his look in Ramayan! Nice na?

Yeah. But I was not laughing at that. 

Just look at the write up in this banner. LOL 'bihar ki laaj' n all. And some fanatics actually put up this hoarding for vote appeal? D'oh Sleepy LOL

vkk2429river123anastasia21minu_8amrithashansa22_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Amritha,Ari I agree mukti was better in face off but I feel dd should have been in bottom 2.. I m quite sure she will win..
I loved sana.. She may not have been a trained dancer but she was a joy to watch.. She was full of life and danced with passion.. In comparison I find DD soo dull.. Anyway the judges are least bothered about pointing DD's faults.. They give such random comments.. Sooo overrated she is...even as an actress.. I had typed a post on your earlier discussion on dd/madhu expressions.. Never got around to posting it..

I can imagine how that one might be! LOL She's definitely overrated as both a dancer and an actress! But her plus point is she is a natural actress and if she would make some effort she can be superlative! 

vkk2429river123anastasia21minu_8hansa22Ananya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Yeah I have to agree on that. She is highly overrated. I think her forte is comedy. I used to watch her in DMG and she was effortless in that. Rarely DMG granted her and her co-star Mayank any serious story line and they excelled in that. Flash forward a year and she has this massive amount of followers, boy and girl both. I would've enjoyed her better in MEIEJ, if she wasn't constantly failing to meet my expectations. Because in the back of my mind I know she is supposedly the best one around nowadays but I'm not seeing her living upto it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by amrithas

Yeah. But I was not laughing at that. 

Just look at the write up in this banner. LOL 'bihar ki laaj' n all. And some fanatics actually put up this hoarding for vote appeal? D'oh Sleepy LOL

@Bold ROFL! I had totally missed that part, inspite of it being in the title n all! LOL
On a serious note, I watched some of his performances on JDJ and they were really good! No one could accuse him of winning without deserving it! But in case DD wins this time around, it would be an unworthy win! So hope, Colors does not make yet another blunder! 

Edited by amrithas - 24 August 2013 at 2:01pm

anastasia21minu_8hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=anastasia21]

I can't say if she will win or not. JDJ has a history of slapping the unexpected. In Season 3, Baichung, Gauhar and KSG were the finalists and at that time, KSG had a massive fan following and yet he didn't make it to the top 2. But yeah, the judges remarks are as useless as the audience voting. Only one professional dancer in the panel and he too by now I suppose is more interested in becoming a fan favorite.
[/QUOTE]

Even in the next one, I got a shock when Chang won and not Sushant Singh Rajput! Chang was a good surprise like Shaan this year and deserved it according to the concept of the show! But I really thought Sushant had bagged it that time! He n Shampa were phenomenal that season.

river123anastasia21minu_8hansa22Ananya05_charu_

Go to top