Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 44)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I needed to vent on DD/madhu's reaction to Sultan Vs RK! I did not want to do it in EDT or MAT! So I'm here! Why doesn't she make an effort to bring an inflection of disgust when dealing with the creep! Now that he's leaving she's got no excuse for this behaviour! And don't even make me go to how convincingly she acts irritated and disgusted with RK, when she is supposed to be pretending! Like u said Meenu, I don't see the struggle, the angst or the pain! Its on cue that she gets angry at him, then at the next cue starts melting in his arms! Its really not upto the mark especially compared to VD's excellent work on his character! Do they have different personal directors by any chance, that how hugely different they play their characters! This is one of the reasons why Madhu's character lacks layers, if DD did bother she could add much more to her character! I say her loss n so is it ours! I sincerely hope after JDJ she does make an effort! But I'm not too hopeful, by then Sultan will be gone, as he should and she won't be able to redeem herself, n even before JDJ we had this grouse with her! Sorry I know I'm on  a long rant, but really can't help it! Woman get a grip or I'll lose it, inspite of the Manhoos leaving! 

Soundarya, did they really time the unveiling of their faces?I did not care to watch that scene and just knowing this makes my skin crawl! "Why God Why?"(Joey style from Friends?)

Edited by amrithas - 23 August 2013 at 10:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
You echoed my thoughts Amritha.  

And I'm thinking the sooner the manhoos leaves, the better, because thats the only way we're not going to have to be subjected to this ambiguous crap.  

Its ironic, Nautanki tweeted the pix of the 5 Mumbai vermin.  And my immediate thought was - ok, good job guys, I applaud you for that, but what are you doing in your own show? Aren't you guys essentially condoning such actions?  

Edited by river123 - 23 August 2013 at 10:24pm

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I agree about VD..there's something about his eyes. All of us were so sure about him feeling bad after the unwedding, despite the fact that he was despicable. THere was a difference from the time before the 4 phere wedding when he truly hated her..(.ok he fell in love with at first sight and all, but he hated her...something like that, right)LOL

Amritha - not only was the uncovering timed. Even the episode when Sultan comes to RK mansion and she cuts him, he corners her with the knife, they both look away from each other in tandem. It strikes such a jarring note. These are not actions that are at all appropriate, when he's literally threatening to take her by force. And those are dictated by the director. 

Maybe Meenu, as you say, they want him to exit with some dignity, but why use Madhu's character so much and degrade it so badly. I even tweeted DD today. Let her get some constructive criticism as well...rather than princess, doll tweets all the time. 

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I

Amritha - not only was the uncovering timed. Even the episode when Sultan comes to RK mansion and she cuts him, he corners her with the knife, they both look away from each other in tandem. It strikes such a jarring note. These are not actions that are at all appropriate, when he's literally threatening to take her by force. And those are dictated by the director. 

Now I know why I didn't like that scene - there was something weird about it.  

Edited by river123 - 23 August 2013 at 10:48pm

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Maybe Meenu, as you say, they want him to exit with some dignity, but why use Madhu's character so much and degrade it so badly. I even tweeted DD today. Let her get some constructive criticism as well...rather than princess, doll tweets all the time. 

I couldn't agree more! I was wondering whether its bcoz she was not getting proper feedback myself! If I could remember my twitter id n password I would be doing it myself! I used to like her for the most part and don't want to feel frustrated with her anymore! So I wish she stops degrading Madhu  for the pervert and then wait for RK n team to glorify her n redeem her instead! Even in yesterday's episode, only when RK pointed it out did I start feeling for Madhu, like how desperately she was trying to tell the truth n no one believed her! Till finally she was depressed n gave in to her fate at Sultan's hands! The same helplessness, frustration or pain could not be conveyed by DD! Makes me wonder how RK/VD is able to convince us more, even in a 2 minute OTT scene, than 2 weeks of Madhu's rona dhona! Is it our overindulgence for RK, or is it bcoz we are more attuned to his portrayal! He always manages to strike the right chord with the audience while she misses to,  for the most part! I do want to love Madhu as much as RK, so please give us something to work on DD! 

Edited by amrithas - 23 August 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Meenu - i just re read that Arshi post in the EDT...you have a fan...ROFL

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

And Meenu, I noticed that u didn't like her post yet! LOL I though u said U'll be unbiased n go ahead with it! ROFL! So what gives?

river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

And Meenu, I noticed that u didn't like her post yet! LOL I though u said U'll be unbiased n go ahead with it! ROFL! So what gives?

You caught me LOL.  All right, all right, I'll like it..now...

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Go to top