Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 38)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

What show is TMKOC? Or was it TOMKC? I feel so lost when you guys talk about other shows. Confused

Tarak Mehta ka oolta chashma..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21hansa22river123_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

this arshifan makes some weird posts, or am I over reacting? Difficult to gauge her posts. 

Just saw both your posts Charu and Meenu in the MAT...good ones..LOL

same here..she must be a Sullu fan in disguise..her style of writing is very typical..there is only one person whose posts i cannot read beyond 2 lines that is, Nafs_sweetheart and this arshifan copies her style..may be it's her MID..I usually don't reply to any newbie on EDT, ab bas royal ignore to her from now on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22river123

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

[

Not, its not just you - at one point a few days ago I had suspicions about who she really was! LOLAs you said, hard to gauge - like that post on MAT re: Sultan was a bit whacky.

aaj hi i read a post from some enlightened fan of Sullu who wants to see him in positive role and this arshifan wrote the same thing..she's one of them..

just for fun, do u wanna read one of rangeela posts today?

SULTAN EXIT confirmed by cuming week...STsir.replied.me...can't stop crying...guys plz do as I said above...don't let cvs get away with it so easily...our fyt is not to retain him but to mk him exit with dignity so that viwers don't remember him.with a bad taste...this much we hv to ensure frm cvs...so.plz work upon my pm...give the cvs n channel one last solid bamboo...we still hv ten more days...LET US SHOW THEM.POWER OF THE SULTAN FANS...ALSO ASK THEM.TO SHOW ARYAN TOO IN THE END. BAMBOO MEANSS BASHING IN TWITTR.N FB INBOX MSSG N EMAIL THAT ITS RKBALASTALE.ANOKHA PYAAR WHICH RUINED THE SHOW N MADE IT BORING... SULTAN WAS THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING WE WANT ARYAN.BK N WE LL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR RUINING SULTAN CHARACTER BY MKING HIM NEGTV OVERNIGHT N THEN SUDDEN EXIT LEAVING A BAD TASTE SAY WE WANT THE GOLDEN HEARTED GANGSTER.BK.BEFORE.EXIT We hv ten more days...SPEW.AS MUCH VENOM AS POSSIBLE...CVS N CHANNEL.SHUD REALISE.THE BLUNDER THEY HV DONE

ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow! What a WU. I am very excited to wch the episode.  RK ka lEureka moment...n RK in action...cnt wait..Day Dreaming.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21amrithashansa22river123_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by river123

[

Not, its not just you - at one point a few days ago I had suspicions about who she really was! LOLAs you said, hard to gauge - like that post on MAT re: Sultan was a bit whacky.

aaj hi i read a post from some enlightened fan of Sullu who wants to see him in positive role and this arshifan wrote the same thing..she's one of them..

just for fun, do u wanna read one of rangeela posts today?

SULTAN EXIT confirmed by cuming week...STsir.replied.me...can't stop crying...guys plz do as I said above...don't let cvs get away with it so easily...our fyt is not to retain him but to mk him exit with dignity so that viwers don't remember him.with a bad taste...this much we hv to ensure frm cvs...so.plz work upon my pm...give the cvs n channel one last solid bamboo...we still hv ten more days...LET US SHOW THEM.POWER OF THE SULTAN FANS...ALSO ASK THEM.TO SHOW ARYAN TOO IN THE END. BAMBOO MEANSS BASHING IN TWITTR.N FB INBOX MSSG N EMAIL THAT ITS RKBALASTALE.ANOKHA PYAAR WHICH RUINED THE SHOW N MADE IT BORING... SULTAN WAS THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING WE WANT ARYAN.BK N WE LL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR RUINING SULTAN CHARACTER BY MKING HIM NEGTV OVERNIGHT N THEN SUDDEN EXIT LEAVING A BAD TASTE SAY WE WANT THE GOLDEN HEARTED GANGSTER.BK.BEFORE.EXIT We hv ten more days...SPEW.AS MUCH VENOM AS POSSIBLE...CVS N CHANNEL.SHUD REALISE.THE BLUNDER THEY HV DONE

ROFL

Spew venom! OMG  ROFLROFLROFLROFL Epic!
A Sultan fan is using GHG to refer him? Do they not know its an inside joke!

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
"Biwi mujhe ludo khelna hai. Aur wo mai akele to mai hel skta."

ROFL ROFL

I watched last 3 minutes on my cell now.LOL

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
That post by sullu fan s epic.ROFL
Unhe kya pata ki aryan n meera ka pack up to kbka hogaya hai..LOL

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[QUOTE=river123][

ROFL

OMG these people are unbelievable! Were they even watching the show before mahaa comic bhai made his entry? What do they have to say of the character assassination of RK, Madhu, Paddo n Rji to keep his track floating! I mean the way they express the exact opposite of what's really happening, I sometimes think they are being sarcastic or in the very least live in an upside down world, forget parallel universe! 

ETA: Today's precap had me hyperventilating! I was like take a step back dude! Fanning myself thoda hawa aane do!  

Edited by amrithas - 23 August 2013 at 11:01am

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

Go to top