Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 3)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Tough to believe this is his handwriting. LOL

Why is that Ana? Bcoz its pretty?

PrittB's siggies on Rishbala are just droolworthy!

Another post in reply to Vahbiz  tweet on the fact that Shama Deshpande is actually married to the man who plays her father in SC

Originally posted by Vipisa

Don't tell me RK and Vahbhiz's reel characters are siblings ROFLD'oh

That one had me cracking up! How do people come up with such amusing facts?

Edited by amrithas - 16 August 2013 at 7:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
No internet the whole day. I died thinking there's going to be some news about the twist. NOTHING??!! 

Ananya - Thanks for the new thread...I like the 'Shrieking Shack'. Feel like re visiting the HP seriesSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123anastasia21amrithasAnanya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
So a lot of things to address.

Amritha, I haven't heard from Mridzi yet. She said she would text once she gets a new connection. New place, office - maybe a little more time till she settles down.

And regarding that pic with VD's hand on DD's waist - baapre baap! Do you guys have hawk eyes??!! I had to zoom in several times and even after that I may or may not have made out one finger!

VD's handwriting is too neat and cursive! Isn't it a little bit girly cursive, if that makes any sense.LOL

So all this talk about Vahbbiz's stint in SC made me wanted to check out what she is doing there. At first, I couldn't recall what SC was. LOL And then I couldn't find her bit in it. So what the hell happened in SC? Kumud is married to someone else and Saras is working for the same family she married into. How CONVENIENT!!!

And coming to Vahbbiz performance, time to critisize!! Big smileBig smile While seeing her I realized I don't like her very much and I don't even want to give her a  chance, even though she has done nothing to offend me.LOL I think I have this thought subconsciously ingrained in my mind somewhere that she has taken advantage of VD and coerced him to marry early. Rubbish I know. Its like you meet someone and even if they are pretty and say the nicest things and have done no bad things otherwise, you know you're never going to like them, not hate them but not like them either. Its the same thing with Vahbbiz. I found one of her interview talking about SC and JDJ - there is something wrong about her demeanor. This probably happens a lot when the TV stars are giving out interviews on the go, but she deliberately keeps looking at the camera when her interviewer is standing tall above it. Its only natural to make eyecontact with your interviewer. The transition wasn't very smooth IMO.

She said touchwood too many times and never once mentioned Drashti when JDJ came up, not even out of courtesy when the interviewer mentioned her.

vkk2429river123amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Aritri, me too, I really had to look for that teeny finger sticking out.   ROFL

Vahbiz and SC - good luck to both of them!  I said it earlier, but that story is so depressing, wonder who will really want to watch it.   I somehow don't particularly care for her either - my perception is that she is riding VD's coat-tails - but hey, more power to her.  And they seem to quite happy with each other, so great!   But she wasn't very gracious about DD  - not that I expect her to be supporting DD at all (who cares about your husband's co-star when you have another close friend on the show), but since she so very nicely shared a picture on twitter which had the three of them (with DD looking conveniently pale and off, and her looking sprightly - in fact I was wondering whether there was a wee bit of photoshopping in that LOL)  I thought ki she might merit a mention after Lauren and Shaan.  And yes, how many times can one say touchwood?  And did she actually say that she hadn't met SLB because she was busy? I may have mis-heard.   

MB today is going to be another snoozefest I think.   Except that Sultan is supposed to manhandle Madhu somehow (so we're supposed to be all anxious and bite our nails)  At this rate, only from mid-next week onwards there's going to be some action. And we're going to enjoy the presence of LV until the end of the month.   But if they release a picture of him eating cake at his going away party on the sets mid-week, I'll be happy enough.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

No internet the whole day. I died thinking there's going to be some news about the twist. NOTHING??!! 

ROFL  there's going to be no news until Sunday or Monday I think. With all the spoilers for the week, we can practically write out todays episode summary.   Tomorrow, right at the end is probably when they'll have some juicy twist...hopefully...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@Amritha: exactly.  The handwriting is too pretty to suit him. LOL More appropriately as Ari said, its girly cursive. ROFL

@Soundarya: Me too miss HP series a lot. When the books were coming in and I was reading them like crazy, my dad used to hate Harry Potter. As per hid reasoning, that wizard stole his daughter from him.LOL

@Ari: Your quote on Vahbiz had me in splits, esp the part where you say tgat your are prejudiced towards her coz she coaxed VD to get married this early in his life. ROFL Clap
I, however like her in general. Seems to be a sweet person.

Hello everyone. I am going for Chennai Express tonight.Cool 

vkk2429river123amrithashansa22_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Today's episode...I actually felt like RK and Madhu were playing a game, their game today. Something about their dialogues to each other was so staged..and at one point, I thought Madhu's eyes looked like she was finding something very funny, that could be DD, or it could be me trying to clutch at straws...LOL.

And RK's expression when he caught Dipali at the door, was a knowing look, rather than angry or irritated. he actually seems too calm for words.

I'm not going to write all this in the EDT, because it is just a vague feeling. All evidence shows, milord that every character has gone bonkers, except Sultan...LOL

Edited by Soundarya22 - 16 August 2013 at 10:42am

vkk2429river123amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Today's episode...I actually felt like RK and Madhu were playing a game, their game today. Something about their dialogues to each other were so staged..and at one point, I thought Madhu's eyes looked like she was finding something very funny, that could be DD, or it could be me trying to clutch at straws...LOL.

And RK's expression when he caught Dipali at the door, was a knowing look, rather than angry or irritated. he actually seems too calm for words.

I'm not going to write all this in the EDT, because it is just a vague feeling. All evidence shows, milord that every character has gone bonkers, except Sultan...LOL

Agree, there was something odd about their conversation.  I have to go back and check out Madhu's look again.  In my review, I just treated everything on the basis of what was shown.  Just didn't want to fall into the trap of imagining things if there were none.  And then getting egg on my face.  

I really hope they move this along - people will like to see RM strategizing together, rather than showing RK as the lovesick fool, and Madhu as the teary eyed idiot. 

Edited by river123 - 16 August 2013 at 10:39am

vkk2429amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

Go to top