THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vkk2429

A deserved celebration by all loyal viewers.. just caught up with the CC.
Enjoy girls...
Do not know if I can post for a while in the CC... kind of bunking in a friend's place until we leave and also health is on a down slide.
So enjoy the upcoming tracks.
Take care all of you.

Take care krithika. Moving is stressful. And I mean it, any help you need here, feel free to ask. 
Minu this one's for u! I heard that Viraf Phiroz Patel is the lead in the new show on Life OK at 8:30 pm slot! Hmm Mahabarat is also opening in the same time slot soon! Zee's show in the same time is already catching attention! TMKOC is always there! I hope its not too late for MBEIEJ to get back in the race! If they fail to, it would be a bummer for us fans, after the long struggle to get Manhoos dementor out! 

Ana, we may have to stalk Sultan and Sulbala ATs to know the loyal fans views on their fav being kicked out! 😆Will do so when I'm really bored! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Isn't he looking haggard in recent episodes, he looks much older than DD. am not even comparing him with VD...🤣
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Isn't he looking haggard in recent episodes, he looks much older than DD. am not even comparing him with VD...🤣

He does look like an Uncle Ji and thats why I once mentioned he can only play the father, mama or chacha to the heroine in IPK 2! She is even younger than DD! 😃
Originally posted by amrithas

Minu this one's for u! I heard that Viraf Phiroz Patel is the lead in the new show on Life OK at 8:30 pm slot! Hmm Mahabarat is also opening in the same time slot soon! Zee's show in the same time is already catching attention! TMKOC is always there! I hope its not too late for MBEIEJ to get back in the race! If they fail to, it would be a bummer for us fans, after the long struggle to get Manhoos dementor out! 
There's also KBC...at 830. They have a tough job lined up. OnLy loyal fans like us.. are around and waiting. What you guys say is right,  PH seems to be in the process of resurrection. But viewers have left in droves. 
I said it in my EDt review,even DD and VD look like they're putting their heart into their scenes. yesterday, I loved DD's expressions when he said ...jungli billi, dying to react, but forced to not react, she brought out the dilemma on her face.
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
QH is no.2 on TRP charts. 😲 Wow! 👏 

@Amritha: Yes. I agree. Tough competition for MB in 8:30 time slot. But, the show on Zee is so lame. I doubt if it will be able to survive the TRP race. Honestly, there was nothing too impressive about it. I tried watching, and backed off because of the heroine. After seeing Arhan Behl in an intriguing character like Krishna in Pratigya, this baby jee baby jee wala bodyguard is too much to take. 😆 
Originally posted by Ananya05

Yes. I know this for a fact. 😆

😲

Originally posted by Ananya05

QH is no.2 on TRP charts. 😲 Wow! 👏 

@Amritha: Yes. I agree. Tough competition for MB in 8:30 time slot. But, the show on Zee is so lame. I doubt if it will be able to survive the TRP race. Honestly, there was nothing too impressive about it. I tried watching, and backed off because of the heroine. After seeing Arhan Behl in an intriguing character like Krishna in Pratigya, this baby jee baby jee wala bodyguard is too much to take. 😆 
But thats the thing about Zee! Even their lame family shows always garner in TRPs! SSL was a surprise competition to MBEIEJ earlier! Wow Qh is at 2 really?Good for them! I think Zee TV shows are always followed in the south too! Even my parents watch shows on Zee than any other Hindi channel! 

But thats the thing about Zee! Even their lame family shows always garner in TRPs! SSL was a surprise competition to MBEIEJ earlier! Wow Qh is at 2 really?Good for them! I think Zee TV shows are always followed in the south too! Even my parents watch shows on Zee than any other Hindi channel! 

On the contrary, I have never liked any Zee show in recent past. QH is a Zee TV show, that I am watching after years. I don't even remember which one was the last I watched. 

Sony and Star Plus were the ones, most watched in my house. My mom used to tune into Pavitra rishta occasionally, whereas my sister was crazy about the show. 😆

It is I think the oldest entertainment channel, I 'm not sure. There was Banegi Apni Baat, Hum Paanch, really long time ago, before Star and Kyun Ki happened. Somehow I don't like KSG...have not been able to watch Qh though I am curious about it. I think I missed the discussion here on KSG tho I read it.