Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 28)

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Hey thanks Minu Hug missed you all this while..hhhmm dekha sabr ka fal meetha hota hai..Dancing

Ari, can you plz do us a favor and write a review on the EDT..

HugHug
I definitely would try from now on. I'm so happy that there is possibility that we might get our show back from Saturday onwards. I definitely feel a change in the MB's atmosphere.

Now sitting down to catch up with MB.

Anna, that gif of RK is so enchanting, I just can't stop looking at it. Yum! This is all it takes! LOL His smirk to send me to a frenzy mode!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Drool alert!! Beware..LOL 

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Blushing Blushing Day Dreaming Heart Heart

OMG!! How does he manage to look so hot? and that smirk...no one else can even hold a candle to him in that sexy smirk..Embarrassed

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I would repost this on every page! LOLLOL

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

Day Dreaming
I would repost this on every page! LOLLOL

LOL LOL Lovely!! 
I am missing Mridzy now...LOL 

anastasia21amrithas_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

LOL LOL Lovely!! 
I am missing Mridzy now...LOL 

Do you want me to let her know that she is being missed?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
GR8 NEWS !

Major twist alert: RK and Madhu to join hands to deal with Sultan in Colors' Madhubala

9 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

The love life of RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) has indeed gone for a toss with Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) storming into their lives in Colors Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms). However, if sources are to be believed, the dramatic Sultan track is headed for its culmination now.

Yes, you heard it right!! We hear that in the upcoming episodes, RK will certainly get a sniff of Sultan being alive. He will then recollect the turn of events in Madhus life, wherein she suddenly started to dislike RK. He will also realize that Madhu had in fact given him a hint when he was in jail by saying that Sultan is indeed alive. RK will then chalk his master plan to get to Sultan. At the same time, Sultan will also have a clear watch on Madhu as she can double cross him to get together with RK.

If sources are to be believed, there will be a dramatic and emotional sequence wherein RK will succeed in cornering Madhu, where she will end up revealing the truth. With this, RK and Madhu will join hands in fighting against Sultan.

A little birdie from the sets of Madhubala confided in us that the Janmashtami celebrations will bring RK and Sultan face to face. And RK will try to trap Sultan at the Dahi Handi celebrations where he is supposed to go along with Madhu and his family.

Excited, are you viewers? Well, this is certainly going to be a stiff challenge for both, as Sultan will aim to kill RK, while RK is all ready to take him on.

Will Sultan get a sniff of RKs plans? Or will RK be successful in eliminating
Sultan?

We tried calling Vivian and Avinesh, but they did not revert to our calls.

Keep reading this space for more updates on Madhubala.

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

they planned a janamashtami special Party

amrithasriver123Ananya05

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I love itApprove...akhir RM plan is happening. And janmashtami (i celebrate it because I have two boys)...I've always loved their festivals, hope it is a dhasoo episode. I also our favourite serial is back in all its glory...

With all their personal quirks, I love VD and Dd for the way they work to portray their characters. Any rubbish track has been made easy to watch only because of their efforts at making it credible. 
Does anybody here feel a teeny weeny bit bad for Avinesh? I am not feeling bad at all. 
 Politics can get you this far and not more. I heard that he used to tweet his fans to root for SUlbala.

Edited by Soundarya22 - 22 August 2013 at 3:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I love itApprove...akhir RM plan is happening. And janmashtami (i celebrate it because I have two boys)...I've always loved their festivals, hope it is a dhasoo episode. I also our favourite serial is back in all its glory...

With all their personal quirks, I love VD and Dd for the way they work to portray their characters. Any rubbish track has been made easy to watch only because of their efforts at making it credible. 
Does anybody here feel a teeny weeny bit bad for Avinesh? I am not feeling bad at all. 
 Politics can get you this far and not more. I heard that he used to tweet his fans to root for SUlbala.

Not at all! I don't care even a tiny rat's ass what becomes of his sorry self!Big smile He was desperate to get DD fans to his side, with all that dressing up similar to Maan and all! I can totally believe he would be upto cheap tactics as asking fans to root for Sulbala! Pathetic I think I hate AR more than the lifeless character he represents! Badhaai to IPK 2! Man, what a catch! I have newfound respect for VD and his dignified silence on the matter! Now I'm beginning to think his not shaving was a silent protest until he was guaranteed the end of the loser's track! LOL

river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

All of a sudden i'm feeling so energetic..vaise toh I was never depressed abt this track..thanks to Ana..but aaj it's extra special bec. it's confirmed..I just pray that their special episode gets sky high TRPs and the faith in DVD is restored in the eyes of CV's ...Last yr. Ganpati visarjan episodes came in Sept na..and this yr dahi handi with Sultan OUT Dancing how amazing it's gonna be...may be this time also they will shoot at a real location..in Mumbai dahi handi festivals r very famous..

I care two hoots for him Dead he can go to hell from my side..i hate him all the more bec. of his idiot fans who are a mirror image of Sultan/AR...Dead

amrithasriver123Ananya05

Go to top