Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 20)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

[

As for MBEIEJ, the RK Madhu equation is back to last years, now minus all logic from it and add a manhoos to it,Tada u get MBEIEJ of today! Might I add, I feel like giving one tight slap to Madhu for her behavior with RK! She is so getting on my nerves, shivering n trembling in front of Sultan whom she should be facing head on! And this faltu show in front of RK & co, n we are supposed to sympathize with her for real? I'd rather she hurt herself or commit suicide than put her husband through all this! 

@ bold: Exactly my sentiments after watching today's episode. 

Madhu is being so annoying that I really want to slap her tight. With your so called sacrifice, leaving your husband to rot in living hell, really? He is gonna die every moment with her betrayal. Death is much better I would say.

And never in my life have I seen a woman who  deliberately wipes off her own sindoor, the way Madhu did. 

As for feeling sympathy for Madhu, my foot. Dead Even in this track, all my sympathy goes out to RK. Yes, he too is acting brainless, but Madhu is really breaking his heart into pieces with her idiocy. 
Boo hoo to makers if they want to garner sympathy for Madhu for her harebrained  stand on Sultan. They should know by now, that any character who even unwillingly bad mouths or hurts RK, automatically evokes hatred and disapproval in mass audience, be it their own heroine. She is really getting on my nerves. 

And wow! She put his picture on RM bed. Brilliant woman! RKs reaction was still pretty composed. Had I been in a similar situation, I would have broken/burned the bed too, along with the photo-frame. 

And lastly, RK is back and loved him in every scene. VD was fabulous. Clap The night scene, with RK hurtfully gazing at Madhu, was very very touching and VD was awesome in it. And yes he was looking like the good old dashing, handsome, chikna kameena. Embarrassed

Edited by Ananya05 - 20 August 2013 at 10:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I agree completely Ana on ur views! And yes I'm back to watching scenes of RK n Madhu many times over again! I know its too soon to tell, but things are looking better for the show already, largely due to VD's brilliant performances! Like I said I'm hoping the absence of logic will disappear along with Manhoos presence on the show! But the way things are going, I guess even though he leaves, a Rishbala separation might be on the cards! What with RK being mad at Madhu for withholding the truth n endangering herself and she could come up with some unfounded accusations that he did not trust her enough n took her on face value,our relationship was not strong enough etc etc! 

river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
If kalank is gone, I honestly won't even mind a separation track. 

And once again I am amazed to see, like a one man show, how this Right Kameena,  makes every clunk and every other dumb character bearable, by covering them up with his awesomeness. Cool Clap 
Atta boy VD/RK. More power to you. 

amrithasriver123_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

[

As far as I know in the final showdown only the Public votes count! So if DD does make it to the final, she'll probably win it too! I'm hoping for Shaan, Lauren n the children in the final for the diversity! Though I don't mind Sana either, DD should be strictly eliminated! 

aisa kuch nahi hai...50% judges marks -50% votes..I feel this time there will be 2 winners..DD and Lauren..only if DD makes it to the final...Sana will not win..the kids have a chance to win but no..may be not..Shaan bhi nahi bec.  he's not performing well since so many weeks..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[

aisa kuch nahi hai...50% judges marks -50% votes..I feel this time there will be 2 winners..DD and Lauren..only if DD makes it to the final...Sana will not win..the kids have a chance to win but no..may be not..Shaan bhi nahi bec.  he's not performing well since so many weeks..

I don't know if they have changed the format, but the first few seasons, the last day Judges do not give points just comments n  the winners are declared on the basis of votes! For me Shaan is the concept winner, a non dancer doing well n all! But yeah his chances are slim even of making it to the finals! Sana will not win even if she gets to the final! So that leaves us with DD with her lunatic fans, kids whom everyone love n Lauren-Puneet who are awesome! Its a  tough fight! 

Edited by amrithas - 21 August 2013 at 12:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

river123_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Charu, Meenu...I watched only the RM scenes. The main reason why I love this show. I don't know how they create such chemistry with just their eyesDay Dreaming...both of them. 
I hated M bringing SUltan's pic, so I tried to forward the scene, but I spent a lot of time trying to find that -now-famous curseLOL, kept missing it. Will have to watch the whole segment I guess to catch that one line. And I will try and watch today, looks interesting acc to spoilers.
On Sultan, my blood boils even when I see his photo. I have watched many cheesy movies, many cheesy serial,s but never ever has any character put me off so much. 

amrithasriver123_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

And lastly, RK is back and loved him in every scene. VD was fabulous. Clap The night scene, with RK hurtfully gazing at Madhu, was very very touching and VD was awesome in it. And yes he was looking like the good old dashing, handsome, chikna kameena. Embarrassed

Ditto. My feelings exactly. I chanced upon a few scenes from yesterday. I took a double take and sat down to watch only and only because of him. He was looking like the old RK. Embarrassed

Also I agree the ambiance of the show is back to where it was on last August, only now the roles are reversed and the context is much more silly.

Madhu is looking less like a sacrificing wife and more like a brat and not in her own rights. Take RK out of her life, then what is she? A 22 year old simple girl from the chawl. I was horrified the way she was spiteful towards Radha ji. I mean there was a time when Radha ji was awful to her and wanted her out of the house and yet Madhu was going around chanting Ma this, Ma that, Ma everything etc etc. And now this? To convince everyone that she is over this? Sultan only ignited the spark. Madhu is the one who is fanning the fire. I have always seen that when there are 1000 of ways to approach a problem, Madhu's chooses the most longest, toughest and the weirdest way to go about it. Every single time.

amrithasriver123_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Ana yeh kya ho gaya, new track will start, what abt the old track? is AR exiting or no? no news Unhappy ab this is also a well guarded secret? Dead nyways, new track is exactly how you described

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

river123

Go to top