THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 119

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by amrithas

I was about to suggest the same that we should find some other alternative instead of PMing..
If we cannot discuss in the CC...some where else... Maybe in the yahoo group that Minu had created.
But do not know if it is easy to chat over there...and Meenu, Soundarya and Charu are not in that group..Edited by vkk2429 - 10 years ago

[
@bold same is the case with me. I can't even see a pic of Maan/GC with her these days and I liked seeing them earlier. The strange thing is that if I catch a video of VD's with Sukriti in his earlier show, I'm not that bothered. But DD is strictly VD's. From the looks n sounds of it, he seems to think so too. ðŸ˜†

Was just wondering if we can discuss about them on the CC. All this PMing is driving me crazy, especially since we all have a  lot to say on the matter. And someone mentioned DD broke up with her boyfriend. Sorry but who, when n why? If anyone thinks we are being stalked, I'll edit. 

@bold: ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Ya all this PMing is driving me nuts too. This is when Facebook beckons me. ðŸ˜† Do you all use Facebook? 

If we can make it look like all is our observation, and we have no news from any source, may be we can bring it up in CC. 
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ananya05

@bold: ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Ya all this PMing is driving me nuts too. This is when Facebook beckons me. ðŸ˜† Do you all use Facebook? 

If we can make it look like all is our observation, and we have no news from any source, may be we can bring it up in CC. 

I'm a regular FB user. So that should not be a problem. And Ana, I was going through that speculative chat we had 2 months back and now going through it makes it look like a self prophesy turned true. Its eerie, almost as if someone stalked us then and then feeding information to us now. ðŸ˜ƒ

I m not on Facebook girls.. So pls don't move to Facebook..
Yahoogroups is actually easy.. But I can understand if u all found it inconvenient as I m very used to it hence find it comfortable..

I'm a regular FB user. So that should not be a problem. And Ana, I was going through that speculative chat we had 2 months back and now going through it makes it look like a self prophesy turned true. Its eerie, almost as if someone stalked us then and then feeding information to us now. ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah. That was quite an interesting chat that we had. I can't believe that a silly thought that was in my mind for few months, is now almost coming out to be true. 

I am a regular FB user too.
But I am flexible elsewhere too..
I think we might need a place without the fear of being stalked..
We don't have to be always there. But only on issues such as the ones that we have been PMing today..
Originally posted by vkk2429

I am a regular FB user too.
But I am flexible elsewhere too..
I think we might need a place without the fear of being stalked..
We don't have to be always there. But only on issues such as the ones that we have been PMing today..

See one of the many consequences of their actions. Now we have to think of an alternate route to discuss their current status. I tell u these people. ðŸ˜ƒ

And personally I think if the situation was different, I'd be doing a Bhangra right about now.
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Amritha stalkers will easily what and about whom we r talking.. Should we talk here or not?

ETA: isaw that u edited ur comment 😊 Edited by minu_8 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by minu_8

I m not on Facebook girls.. So pls don't move to Facebook..
Yahoogroups is actually easy.. But I can understand if u all found it inconvenient as I m very used to it hence find it comfortable..

Yahoogroups is good with with me.. and I'll move to the new CC..