Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 131)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I'm seriously done with QH..what a pathetic love rectangle, pentagon or whatever, b/w brother sisters and friends ! meow is pregnant with Imran's child and he was first engaged to Nikhat and now Najma..Ayan will marry Zoya who is his brother's GF, also his mamu's daughter ..Asad may marry Humaria who is again her step mother's brother's daughter ! or Asad will marry the drama queen meow ! Nikhat will marry Imran's elder brother...why not get Imran and meow married ? but Gul still manages to keep the interest alive bec. her screenplay is good..the small interactions b/w characters is good and worth watching...day before yest. fight b/w Asad and Zoya was a treat to watch ! 
I'm unable to watch IPS, they should change it's timing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
girls, i have to leave for Delhi tomorrow...will be back on Sunday...I'll be online in the morning for my regular chatting..these days were quite hectic and the coming days too..Nyasa's exams are going on and I'm shuttling b/w Delhi and Chandigarh as my father was unwell..then there r stupid weddings to attend...stupid weddings ke liye stupid boutiques ke chakkar..uff ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Another thumbs up for IPK 2. Looks like Aastha n Shlok are all set to scorch the screens. The girl just does not know when to quit at all. Driving him even crazier. Big smile
  That brings me to the question, I did not see the TRPs for IPK 2 in the list. Are the TRPs only for the primetime Tv shows then? Just wondering. 

Its on the full list, its about 0.7 TRP

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

girls, i have to leave for Delhi tomorrow...will be back on Sunday...I'll be online in the morning for my regular chatting..these days were quite hectic and the coming days too..Nyasa's exams are going on and I'm shuttling b/w Delhi and Chandigarh as my father was unwell..then there r stupid weddings to attend...stupid weddings ke liye stupid boutiques ke chakkar..uff ! 

All sounds very hectic Charu!  Thats a real combination of things you have going on.  Hope your Dad is doing better, the exams go well, and you find some nice dazzling outfits for the weddings.

So youll be online tomorrow, and then off till Sunday?  

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Charu,
Hope your dad feels better soon. 

On another note, I was taking to my mom this morning and told her that gangster is dead and now show is gonna focus on heroine track soon, and she was like, 'firse dekhna start karna padega. ' LOL 

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Charu, hope ur father is better now. And good luck for Nyasa's exams, must be more taxing for u. But why aren't u excited for shopping for wedding clothes? That's one thing I know I would enjoy. 

Ana nice to have confirmation from ur mother, that people were waiting for the gangster to exit, so they can watch the show in peace. 

EDT has become all drooly over VD. Have we managed to chase away all DD fans and Ullu fans successfully? EDT does seem very RK centric doesn't it? I'm not complaining, when I'm like that myself, but just observing.Big smile

Edited by amrithas - 05 September 2013 at 12:20pm

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Charu, hope ur father is better now. And good luck for Nyasa's exams, must be more taxing for u. But why aren't u excited for shopping for wedding clothes? That's one thing I know I would enjoy. 

Ana nice to have confirmation from ur mother, that people were waiting for the gangster to exit, so they can watch the show in peace. 

EDT has become all drooly over VD. Have we managed to chase away all DD fans and Ullu fans successfully? EDT does seem very RK centric doesn't it? I'm not complaining, when I'm like that myself, but just observing.Big smile

thanks yaar..my father is better now...he was operated last week for some minor problems, he's recovering...Nyasa is not studying, she thinks she knows everything LOL shopping is of course fun but i'm not shopping..i have to chakkar lagao to boutique to get the dress ready on time..LOL there are 3 kitties next week...there r too many things on my mind but nothing so serious..anything except MB is like a huge task for me..I make a checklist in the morning LOL this much crazy I am..

I'll be online in the morning for sometime, then i'm leaving in the afternoon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Amritha , Meenu, lets keep the VD drooling part to the CC..already got a lot of warnings from MAS..and aaj toh Shri dekhkar Angry ho jayegi LOL

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

Go to top