Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 128)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3446

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

I don't understand why wouldn't any actress want to work with RK. Confused Ban to producers ne RK pe lagaya hai. But other actors can still work with him. 

Silly really. But I'm counting on them giving an explanation for this one too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Originally posted by Ananya05

I don't understand why wouldn't any actress want to work with RK. Confused Ban to producers ne RK pe lagaya hai. But other actors can still work with him. 

Silly really. But I'm counting on them giving an explanation for this one too.

There is a new TOI article saying Anita Hassanandani will enter to play a cameo in the role of a popular actress who will turn down RKs offer.  What sense does it make to cast a main stream actress for such a useless role? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3446

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by amrithas

[QUOTE=Ananya05]

There is a new TOI article saying Anita Hassanandani will enter to play a cameo in the role of a popular actress who will turn down RKs offer.  What sense does it make to cast a main stream actress for such a useless role? 

To convey to us the gravity of the situation I guess. Like he had no choice but to cast Madhu to prove his point. Like I said silly. Will work only if executed convincingly. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22230

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by amrithas

[QUOTE=Ananya05]

There is a new TOI article saying Anita Hassanandani will enter to play a cameo in the role of a popular actress who will turn down RKs offer.  What sense does it make to cast a main stream actress for such a useless role? 

To convey to us the gravity of the situation I guess. Like he had no choice but to cast Madhu to prove his point. Like I said silly. Will work only if executed convincingly. 

I'm glad they are bringing in good actors for cameos...the person who played Rashid is a famous actor, so is Zarina Wahab...

I think she will play the role of a successful heroine & she may turn down RK as nobody from the industry will back him ...it's gonna be risky business..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_


I'm glad they are bringing in good actors for cameos...the person who played Rashid is a famous actor, so is Zarina Wahab...

I think she will play the role of a successful heroine & she may turn down RK as nobody from the industry will back him ...it's gonna be risky business..

Hmm!! Now I am getting intrigued...LOL Thappad se darr nahi lagta ST...MB se kuch acha expect karne se darr lagta hai..ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3446

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_



I think she will play the role of a successful heroine & she may turn down RK as nobody from the industry will back him ...it's gonna be risky business..

Hmm!! Now I am getting intrigued...LOL Thappad se darr nahi lagta ST...MB se kuch acha expect karne se darr lagta hai..ROFL ROFL 


ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Too much Ana! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Agar apka chehra hai khaas aur aap ana chahti hai mere paas, to apna video aur biodata rkauditions@gmail.com par bhej dijiye.aur jitiye mauka, RK ki agli film ki heroine banne ka..
Your time starts now..



He is looking smoking hot...Blushing Day Dreaming Heart  and the way he says, 'aap ana chahti hai mere paas'...Heart Day Dreaming 

Sorry, I am in a fangirling mood after watching this promo...Embarrassed 


Edited by Ananya05 - 05 September 2013 at 1:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21amrithasriver123_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Joined: 13 October 2012
Posts: 3064

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05



He is looking smoking hot...Blushing Day Dreaming Heart  and the way he says, 'aap ana chahti hai mere paas'...Heart Day Dreaming 

Sorry, I am in a fangirling mood after watching this promo...Embarrassed 
Ananya- ...rkauditions@gmail.com ..LOL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Koffee With TV 22~ (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: MyInspirationz   Replies: 575   Views: 44477

MyInspirationz 575 44477 04 October 2015 at 9:02am by brewedawakening
Insomnia CC |Invites only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: .ayesha.   Replies: 888   Views: 40728

.ayesha. 888 40728 16 December 2014 at 2:05pm by Neeshoe
For Old Times' Sake//Supernatural [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: thegameison   Replies: 916   Views: 24531

thegameison 916 24531 03 February 2014 at 3:41am by Ephemera
Tranquil-5 ( invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99

Author: Chaituv   Replies: 791   Views: 24801

Chaituv 791 24801 04 January 2014 at 10:23pm by Chaituv
Saraspatra NL# 3 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 530   Views: 43021

-Srushti- 530 43021 22 December 2013 at 1:39pm by omshreejaanu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index