Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 126)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by river123

[QUOTE=amrithas]T
I always wondered at their iron control...LOL  

Yeah. Beats me till date. Esp with RM, given how gorgeously good looking they both are and how strongly attracted they have been to each other right from their first meet. Hope I don't sound like a desperate soul. LOL 

I used to wonder the same about Arnav and Kushi too. A couple who look absolutely perfect together and obviously in love, besides being attracted n they do nothing until almost the end of the show. Big smile
In MB, I lay the blame squarely on RK. Our Madhu was always raring to go. One of the few reasons I liked Madhu was she was unlike the other heroines in her desire for him. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I don't know if anyone was a fan of Barun Sobti, no offense meant.
 I never watched IPK 1,from the stories I've heard, he was pretty much responsible for shutting down the show. I remember some Sanaya interview where she blamed the fans for not accepting a replacement.LOL, hogwash 
As charu keeps asking, where is BS, where is his BW film? 
 Star has proved that it can come up with a winner, with the same name, with different actors, almost cocking a snook. 
I really wonder what goes on behind-the-scenes... 

I used to like certain aspect of ASR's character. But Barun Sobti as an actor, not much. Frankly, he is quite okay. He is not even drop dead handsome. So, his fandom is a mystery to me. He is the most popular TV actor.  All I have heard of is, he is a really sweet guy and that's why has so many fans. 

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

I used to be a fan (started being one only because - see how superficial I am - he seemed to be one of the few Indian actors who would wear a waistcoat without looking like a waiter LOL

Sadly, my love affair with him fizzled out with the onset of his greasy disheveled hair and unkempt beard stage.

From what I remember, people (read: crazy fans) were practically taking out morchas to the Star offices - to not replace Barun.  And were nasty to the rumored replacement (Viraf?) And finally the channel threw in the towel.  

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrithas

That's why I loved MB so much, from the time they moved into the same room, they have been sleeping on the same bed for the most part. Big smile

Yeah. Beats me till date. Esp with RM, given how gorgeously good looking they both are and how strongly attracted they have been to each other right from their first meet. Hope I don't sound like a desperate soul. LOL 

No no..not at allLOL. It was always a mystery. Remember the scene where she ( in the green saree) offers to change him, and he is so shocked. I found that aspect very refreshing in MadhuLOL. Even the honeymoon scene, when he sings 'badtameez dil', she got caught imagining all sorts of things. Of course he trapped her into itEmbarrassed

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

I used to like certain aspect of ASR's character. But Barun Sobti as an actor, not much. Frankly, he is quite okay. He is not even drop dead handsome. So, his fandom is a mystery to me. He is the most popular TV actor.  All I have heard of is, he is a really sweet guy and that's why has so many fans. 

While IPK was on, I loved ASR and BS too. But in retrospect n by that I mean post RKBig smile, I think BS was strictly average as BS. As a matter of fact in in the initial days, he looked n felt very uncomfortable in ASR's skin. Whereas VD was just perfect as RK. Everything from the body language to the attitude was spot on. I even feel that Avinash is quickly getting into Shlok's character now. He's already much better and convincing than the first episode.  What I mean to say is that BS had his short comings. But from TRP point of view too, BS and SI was absolutely loved. My mother used to think they were both lovely n I have to agree. 

Edited by amrithas - 04 September 2013 at 9:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

river123Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

From what I remember, people (read: crazy fans) were practically taking out morchas to the Star offices - to not replace Barun.  And were nasty to the rumored replacement (Viraf?) And finally the channel threw in the towel.  

Really?? That happened with Kyun ki...when Mihir died. Eons ago. 

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

[QUOTE=amrithas]T

I used to wonder the same about Arnav and Kushi too. A couple who look absolutely perfect together and obviously in love, besides being attracted n they do nothing until almost the end of the show. Big smile
In MB, I lay the blame squarely on RK. Our Madhu was always raring to go. One of the few reasons I liked Madhu was she was unlike the other heroines in her desire for him. Embarrassed

@bold:  LOL How about me, for bringing it up? LOL

And yeah, that was a very attractive quality about Madhu - that she was always open about that.   And thats what I like about the show post SR - that they show the couple to be obviously enamored of each other.   Not like (sorry, this is my only data point) IPK - the original.  Where he treated her like almost like a kid sister after the SR.

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Really?? That happened with Kyun ki...when Mihir died. Eons ago. 

I remember reading stuff on facebook I think- dunno whether they actually did it or not. They were jamming the channel's phone lines.  And then there was a London show, and people were being asked to buy tickets and stand with placards and send a strong message to the channel (and cancel their Star cable subscriptions)  

Go to top