Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 125)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
What a contrast between two mothers on-screen. In MB, Padmini not only supported but fueled Madhu's mindless crusades into other's lives and in IPK2 Aastha's mother reprimanded her, in an asserting manner, making her realize her mistake, just at the first instance. It was a very well executed scene. Clap I actually liked how Aastha realized the gravity of the mayhem she created, although unintentionally, and how she is apprehensive of Shlok's next move. Quite a natural reaction. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 04 September 2013 at 8:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by amrithas

[
Yup it was just her dreamUnhappy. However I think the pace is good and Shlok just learned about the rishtey ki baat. I think that its his ultimate weapon n will kill 3 birds in one shot if he says yes. He gets to please his father, who wants this rishta, gets to piss off his mother who does not want it and gets to teach Aastha the ultimate lesson by marrying her. Big smile Looks like he will do it to me. And I'm hooked now.

Umm!! Same old revenge marriage...and yet we get hooked. LOL And it does look like rishta hokar rahega. Wink LOL

LOL you're right, nothing like a good ol' revenge marriage to get us hooked - yet again.

Amritha, what you said makes sense -  sounds diabolically perfect. 

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

That's why I loved MB so much, from the time they moved into the same room, they have been sleeping on the same bed for the most part. Big smile

I always wondered at their iron control...LOL  

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

What a contrast between two mothers on-screen. In MB, Padmini not only supported but fueled Madhu's mindless crusades into other's lives and in IPK2 Aastha's reprimanded her, in an asserting manner, making her realize her mistake, just at the first instance. It was a very well executed scene. Clap I actually liked how Aastha realized the gravity of the mayhem she created, although unintentionally, and how she is apprehensive of Shlok's next move. Quite a natural reaction. 

Yes Aastha and her family are sensible and can be identified with. Its Shlok and his family that is dysfunctional. The father and elder son have some friction, the mother n younger son are not even on talking terms. All the relationships in the house have an air of mystery underlying it. And a Chacha has also made his appearance now. It looks on the surface that the mother is the cause of the rifts but the root cause could be Saahib Niranjan himself. 

river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Yes Aastha and her family are sensible and can be identified with. Its Shlok and his family that is dysfunctional. The father and elder son have some friction, the mother n younger son are not even on talking terms. All the relationships in the house have an air of mystery underlying it. And a Chacha has also made his appearance now. It looks on the surface that the mother is the cause of the rifts but the root cause could be Saahib Niranjan himself. 

Yes, he seems fairly ambiguous at this stage. There's an iron fist under the velvet glove - even his wife seems very aware of that. 

The two brothers relationship also looks like it might have some nuances. 

And the brother's wife is also interesting.  Manages to get a sharp word in...

Edited by river123 - 04 September 2013 at 9:06pm

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Yes, he seems fairly ambiguous at this stage. There's an iron fist under the velvet glove - even his wife seems very aware of that. 

The two brothers relationship also looks like it might have some nuances. 

And the brother's wife is also interesting.  Manages to get a sharp word in...

Meenu, love how u put it across. And the earlier ones too about the MCP with a tortured soul and flying dupattas n heavy breathing heroine! ROFL And we like the suckers we are, lap it all up willingly. 

river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

That's why I loved MB so much, from the time they moved into the same room, they have been sleeping on the same bed for the most part. Big smile

I always wondered at their iron control...LOL  

Yeah. Beats me till date. Esp with RM, given how gorgeously good looking they both are and how strongly attracted they have been to each other right from their first meet. Hope I don't sound like a desperate soul. LOL 

amrithasriver123_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I don't know if anyone was a fan of Barun Sobti, no offense meant.
 I never watched IPK 1,from the stories I've heard, he was pretty much responsible for shutting down the show. I remember some Sanaya interview where she blamed the fans for not accepting a replacement.LOL, hogwash 
As charu keeps asking, where is BS, where is his BW film? 
 Star has proved that it can come up with a winner, with the same name, with different actors, almost cocking a snook. 
I really wonder what goes on behind-the-scenes... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

river123amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Go to top