Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 122)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Charu, the original plot of the show was supposed to be that Zoya gets married to Ayan, inspite of being in love with Asad.  I suppose they are returning back to it then. I knew QH was gone, the moment I heard Meaw is coming back. And I got this without even watching one episode. Big smileAnd have to agree with Minu, don't won't VD to do any Gul shows. 

I know Amritha, they are going with the original premise of the show...I don't care, I'm not watching it Dead 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

JDJ finals - so in the finals, what happens?  They all dance, and people call in and vote? (sorry, I've never watched it before, so am completely clueless about the logistics)
Aren't the results a foregone conclusion then? Popularity etc?   Even if DD falls down and has to be carried off the stage, the sympathy votes will pour in.   Colors role in the outcome has ended to the extent that DD has now been delivered to the finals.  Not to make it sound like I'm not for DD (I only watch it because of her, and was initially rooting for her to win.) Problem is, there are others who are better than her.

I heard that winners are decided only through voting in the finale, so in a way, it becomes a popularity contest...and nobody is ever happy with the results..last yr, there was too much whining over Gurmeet winning n everyone keeps screaming that he was not deserving...this yr, they say if Drashti wins, it's a clear cut bias and even if someone says she was not deserving, Colors & her fans are ready with the excuse that deserving ppl. never win JDJ LOL it's for the non dancers who learn to dance...I think they have purposely not given her good marks for the last few weeks to save their face..bec. everyone was complaining bias when she was underperforming...

Seriously, I'll be waiting for finale and if Drashti doesn't win, I'll celebrate ROFL DD fans need a reality check...otherwise I want her to win, but for her fans, never ! kya hoga ? they will curse Colors and JDJ non stop, kitna maza aayega Big smile I wud be rooting for her if she was dancing well, and then, Lauren is far far better than her..

Edited by _charu_ - 04 September 2013 at 7:17am

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=minu_8

I never wanted VD to work with gul.. Have never liked her shows.. Not even one..

I was not looking forward for Jee le zara as I thought Sangeeta looked old to me.. I just saw few mins today and it clicked fir me.. Haven't watched enough to know if it's boring at times as u
Said but I will give it a try..

.[/QUOTE]
Sangeeta's playing a 34 year old woman in the show and I think its perfect for her. I've never liked her much, but have to say I'm impressed with her acting in this one. She expresses so much with just her eyes( DD should be taking notes, instead of bulging them all the time) and her act is very mature n put together. The hero's light hearted to watch and cute too. More than that I like the whole atmoshpere of the show, the colony, the greenery n all. Their house decor is so homely and warm, these things do make a difference. Though agree with Charu, that is not very exciting to watch but its heart warming and dealt with maturely.

As for JDJ, Gurmeet was a lot more deserving candidate to win than DD any day. His performances were very good, and I'm no big fan of his. But facts are facts and DD winning would be very undeserving. 

Edited by amrithas - 04 September 2013 at 7:21am

minu_8hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Dd was purposely given less scores last few weeks for sure.. This week's performances votes will be counted for winner and sure enough she has scored perfect 30 for all 3 performances with judges raving about her.. Everything looks so scripted..

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

[
Sangeeta's playing a 34 year old woman in the show and I think its perfect for her. I've never liked her much, but have to say I'm impressed with her acting in this one. She expresses so much with just her eyes( DD should be taking notes, instead of bulging them all the time) and her act is very mature n put together. The hero's light hearted to watch and cute too. More than that I like the whole atmoshpere of the show, the colony, the greenery n all. Their house decor is so homely and warm, these things do make a difference. Though agree with Charu, that is not very exciting to watch but its heart warming and dealt with maturely.

As for JDJ, Gurmeet was a lot more deserving candidate to win than DD any day. His performances were very good, and I'm no big fan of his. But facts are facts and DD winning would be very undeserving. 

true that Amritha, I'm finding a lot of shows good these days..Meri Bhabhi, Jodha Akbar, Jee le zara, QH etc. they all have their plus points..

can't agree more abt Gurmeet..I've seen him dancing and he is way better...frankly, i don't know why ppl. say he was undeserving...I find him very good..I didn't like Ritwick that much, and everyone was gaga over him ke he is excellent..personal choice..but this time, DD is undeserving..not bec. others are better than her, but she herself cud not give any extra ordinary performance...yeah she's a fab. dancer, she's flexible, she has a natural rhythm in her body but either she was not explored well in JDJ journey (all credit to this idiot choreographer , I don't like his work) or she could not handle the stress of 2 shows..whatever it is, any people talk against her bec. Colors show her bias towards her openly and before JDJ started, DD fans declared that she will win JDJ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Amritha I have never liked Sangeeta that much.. But agree with u once I saw the show I found her very good and also apt age, look wise.. I m liking her in this..
Found the scene between the leads cute..

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Agree charu that Salman as a choreographer was the big disappointment this time. He has his limitations and is good only in a few forms of dance, His Indian classical and semi classical knowledge is almost nil. I liked Tushar very much this time. Puneet is doing well too, but it could be bcoz  Lauren is so awesome too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Amritha.. Tushar was my fav too this time both with Ekta and sana.. Even though both were dancers if different calibre.. Shaan initially impressed me but few of his recent performances were lackluster.. But dd stands out because of her mediocre performances but extreme hype, bias by channel and fanatical worshipping by her fans..

Go to top