Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 121)

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Why r there 4 finalists this time? Shaan drashti lauren and kids..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

river123amrithashansa22Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

[
Yeah. Zoya is being very annoying. 

@bold: I find it unbelievable that how a girl cannot decipher the 'not to platonic' vibes from some guy. I think every girl has that inherent sixth sense, that keeps her alert of such people around. Even naive girls do.  But our dumb heroines don't. LOL

QH just got over for me Ananya ! this very minute..I saw the sneak peak of a promo they are shooting for some dumb Mahaepisode on 11th sept in which supposedly Zoya will marry Ayan and Mr. Khan , God knows whom ! Dead meow or Humaira...this is being planned by meow...KSG said that they had a long phase of romance, now they will show pain and misery...and Surbhi said that they will show what audience like to watch Shocked they want high TRPs hence this maha twist Shocked aaj hi I said that VD should work with Gul LOL All the best to the fans of that show ! MB is anyday better...at least they heard us and did not get Sullu and Madhu married Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

yeah ! if mukti got eliminated, these are the finalists...

Minu, i'm just guessing but there may be 2 winner this time..Drashti and Lauren..bec. audience want to see both winning...Drashti is Colors favorite and since she doesn't stand a chance against Lauren, they will make Lauren the winner..Shaan is useless...either Lauren or kids will win..

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[
Yeah. Zoya is being very annoying. 

@bold: I find it unbelievable that how a girl cannot decipher the 'not to platonic' vibes from some guy. I think every girl has that inherent sixth sense, that keeps her alert of such people around. Even naive girls do.  But our dumb heroines don't. LOL

QH just got over for me Ananya ! this very minute..Iaaj hi I said that VD should work with Gul LOL All the best to the fans of that show ! MB is anyday better...at least they heard us and did not get Sullu and Madhu married Big smile
ROFL...Reg Zoya, this is some kind of new age heroine I suppose, who will do whatever she wants, at great risk to herself and pain to people she loves, under the excuse of naivety, which could also be interpreted as dumbLOL. I went to the QH forum and saw so many posts on Zoya...how can she be so selfish, so stupid. I had a sense of deja vuLOL.
IPK is impossible for me, have to look for a repeat, I take my kids down to play at 6 p.m. QH is doable, maybe I should start..

Edited by Soundarya22 - 04 September 2013 at 5:33am

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by minu_8

yeah ! if mukti got eliminated, these are the finalists...

Minu, i'm just guessing but there may be 2 winner this time..Drashti and Lauren..bec. audience want to see both winning...Drashti is Colors favorite and since she doesn't stand a chance against Lauren, they will make Lauren the winner..Shaan is useless...either Lauren or kids will win..

God, yaar, she is really mediocre these days. It is just unfair. 
Apparently DD got great comments this week. 

MAT is really terrible after these spoilers, people are raving and ranting. 

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Ya charu drashti will def win.. They may declare joint winners to silence critics..
I have lost interest in Jdj long back..

I never wanted VD to work with gul.. Have never liked her shows.. Not even one..

I was not looking forward for Jee le zara as I thought Sangeeta looked old to me.. I just saw few mins today and it clicked fir me.. Haven't watched enough to know if it's boring at times as u
Said but I will give it a try..

I hope mahabharat is atleast average if not good.. Despite the unimpressive star cast from promos i hope the show surprises. Bcos storywise I really find mahabharat very entertaining.. What is not there in it? I feel like most stories in movies have root in mahabharat.. So inspite of everything I m waiting for it..

Edited by minu_8 - 04 September 2013 at 5:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged

[
 LOL

QH just got over for me Ananya ! this very minute..I saw the sneak peak of a promo they are shooting for some dumb Mahaepisode on 11th sept in which supposedly Zoya will marry Ayan and Mr. Khan , God knows whom ! Dead meow or Humaira...this is being planned by meow...KSG said that they had a long phase of romance, now they will show pain and misery...and Surbhi said that they will show what audience like to watch Shocked they want high TRPs hence this maha twist Shocked aaj hi I said that VD should work with Gul LOL All the best to the fans of that show ! MB is anyday better...at least they heard us and did not get Sullu and Madhu married Big smile

Charu, the original plot of the show was supposed to be that Zoya gets married to Ayan, inspite of being in love with Asad.  I suppose they are returning back to it then. I knew QH was gone, the moment I heard Meaw is coming back. And I got this without even watching one episode. Big smileAnd have to agree with Minu, don't won't VD to do any Gul shows. 

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
JDJ finals - so in the finals, what happens?  They all dance, and people call in and vote? (sorry, I've never watched it before, so am completely clueless about the logistics)
Aren't the results a foregone conclusion then? Popularity etc?   Even if DD falls down and has to be carried off the stage, the sympathy votes will pour in.   Colors role in the outcome has ended to the extent that DD has now been delivered to the finals.  Not to make it sound like I'm not for DD (I only watch it because of her, and was initially rooting for her to win.) Problem is, there are others who are better than her.

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

Go to top