Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 12)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Meenu, so ur now reading  n posting articles on Mrs VD! Big smileI must add in the picture she does look gorgeous! Like someone pointed out earlier, she really seems a sweet person n when she loses weight looks good too, but I just cannot get over the fact that she married a much in demand n younger actor way too soon and then as if that is not enough, rubs it in everyone's face by all these publicity gimmicks! Lay off woman, we know u caught a great catch! So enough about it already! 

VD said something to the effect of "she made him a man" LOL.

Now that's an interesting statement n my mind is racing wildly with the possible meanings of it! Embarrassed

Even I had heard of Chanchan going off air,but I'm not too surprised really! 

@bold1: ROFL ROFL 

@bold2: Embarrassed LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Meenu, so ur now reading  n posting articles on Mrs VD! Big smileI must add in the picture she does look gorgeous! Like someone pointed out earlier, she really seems a sweet person n when she loses weight looks good too, but I just cannot get over the fact that she married a much in demand n younger actor way too soon and then as if that is not enough, rubs it in everyone's face by all these publicity gimmicks! Lay off woman, we know u caught a great catch! So enough about it already! 

VD said something to the effect of "she made him a man" LOL.

Now that's an interesting statement n my mind is racing wildly with the possible meanings of it! Embarrassed

Even I had heard of Chanchan going off air,but I'm not too surprised really! 

No, its just that since yesterday, all I seem to be seeing is babiejaan and Navroz, etc etc. Brought all my latent feelings out!   I somehow liked her in the pre-wedding interviews, seemed quite sweet, and clearly loves VD.  But now, its like too much.   I think its because I check twitter everyday, and I have her on my list, because she's always posting stuff about VD.  But then I just get to see a whole load of gushy junk.  

Yeah, I remember seeing that interview and thinking, wow, he can't be saying what I think he's saying Shocked  ROFL.

But I promise I'll stop (at least for today!)  LOL   Can't help it, am happily hanging out in front of the comp with nothing to do for another hour or so - husband and kid are off to see some game.

Re: chanchan, yeah, no surprises there.  I desperately tried to watch it, but could only manage 5 episodes before I gave up in disgust. 

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Mridu so happy to hear from u in ur 5 star hotel room n free wi fi! Big smile Enjoy the good life girl, hope u like Hyderabad and enjoy training n make new friends too! Such an exciting phase in ur life right now!

Charu hope u feel better and loved to hear Nyasa's take on JDJ! I love lil girls with their expert opinion on everything under the sun! Thumbs Up Reminds me of my own darling niece n probably my daughter will soon enough grow into one of those! 

Krithika, hope ur doing good! Missing u n Minu, its been a while since we all heard anything at all from u both! Drop in soon! 

Oh no Meenu u get me wrong! Why restrain urself! Lets bitch about Mrs VD by all means! Big smileShe is not very mature although older than VD n all or she wouldn't be so much in the face kind of propriety! She can do it more subtly too if she wants to n I think VD just goes along with her haphazard plans to humor his wife! Like u said in about a few years time what their equation is will tell the true strength of their relationship! Look at me picking up apart their relation like this! I should be ashamed but I'm not by far!Big smile

Edited by amrithas - 18 August 2013 at 12:51pm

river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Any wine lovers here? I went to this Italian winery yesterday in Napa Valley. It was quite interesting, built in,in a huge castle in Italian architecture. I think its a treat for wine lovers. My friends had a gala time savoring all different kind of wines, while I was clicking their pictures. LOL 

amrithasriver123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Any wine lovers here? I went to this Italian winery yesterday in Napa Valley. It was quite interesting, built in,in a huge castle in Italian architecture. I think its a treat for wine lovers. My friends had a gala time savoring all different kind of wines, while I was clicking their pictures. LOL 

Wow the setting sounds so beautiful! Would love to visit a winery n vineyard for sure one day! While the idea of a wine is a great one, I get a headache on even consuming the homemade sweet ones! My mother knows how to n used to prepare it at home!  And I hate the taste of the white ones n most of them are too sour for me! I can only stomach sweet ones! 

river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ananya05

Wow the setting sounds so beautiful! Would love to visit a winery n vineyard for sure one day! While the idea of a wine is a great one, I get a headache on even consuming the homemade sweet ones! My mother knows how to n used to prepare it at home!  And I hate the taste of the white ones n most of them are too sour for me! I can only stomach sweet ones! 

Not a wine aficionado at all, I enjoy my half a glass and then I'm done (I just get very sleepy.)  I started out with the sweet wines (think dessert wines!) and then moved on to reds for a while, and now I like whites (like a chardonnay)  and then a prosecco is always great..But again, am not a connoisseur - every time we go to a wine tasting, I'm the one who ends up liking the worst wine.LOL

Napa is gorgeous!  Sounds like you had a lot of fun.  We liked Sonoma too.   All those CA wineries are so gorgeous.

Amritha - your mom makes wine?  Nice!  

Ok, am off now.  The boys will be back soon...

Edited by river123 - 18 August 2013 at 1:13pm

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Not a wine aficionado at all, I enjoy my half a glass and then I'm done (I just get very sleepy.)  I started out with the sweet wines (think dessert wines!) and then moved on to reds for a while, and now I like whites (like a chardonnay)  and then a prosecco is always great..But again, am not a connoisseur - every time we go to a wine tasting, I'm the one who ends up liking the worst wine.LOL

Napa is gorgeous!  Sounds like you had a lot of fun.  We liked Sonoma too.   All those CA wineries are so gorgeous.

Amritha - your mom makes wine?  Nice!  

Ok, am off now.  The boys will be back soon...

I am not at all fond of wines. Big smile So, I even though the whole purpose of going to Napa Valley for most people is to enjoy exotic wines, I did not even taste it and was not even tempted. But I liked the whole setting a lot. Its was beautiful. So many different kind of wines in attractive packaging. 

Sonoma, we just passed by, but didn't have time to stop there as we started from here a bit late and the plan was impromptu. LOL But Napa is gorgeous. Even the downtown was quite nice. 

amrithasriver123_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ok, I know I said I was going, but couldn't resist this very last post.   

As I was about to switch the computer off, I saw something about DD and Salman Bahon ke Darmiyaan.  So I watched it (thinking, WHAT!  They're using THE song for their act?  This I have to see..)   

So, to get to the point, did any of you see what DD was wearing?  That diaphanous anarkali, with the skin colored tights, and the itty bitty shorts.   Was it a tad bit revealing? Or what?  Or is it just me?

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Go to top