Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 114)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by _charu_

Ananya, what does "last track" mean?Cry don't give me heart attacks

I know. Thinking about not having MBEIEJ around is Cry

I can't see the show lasting more than a year - and that is if they get their act together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Soundarya/Krithika,
If you have heard the 'titli' song from Chennai Express, can you translate the opening lines for me? Its sweet to the ears, so I am curious to know the meaning.

Giving you a gist...it talks of Lord Krishna.

I have seen my Lord with the colour of dark clouds
He is the one that has swallowed butter
He is my nectar of life (amudha means nectar)
My eyes do not see anything else but him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Yesterday I watched repeat until sultan dies.. When rk punches sultan on face and madhu falls into rk's arms my dad who was also there immediately said.. Fool, is this time for romance ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by _charu_

Ananya, what does "last track" mean?Cry don't give me heart attacks

I know. Thinking about not having MBEIEJ around is Cry

I can't see the show lasting more than a year - and that is if they get their act together.

I agree. They are just not going about it the right way. I now understand why other serials have festivals and poojas, it is like a breather before the next track begins. They seem to be rushing into the next track without any brainstorming sessionsLOL.

A year is max...unlesss the episodes reach the heights they reached last year. Which doesn't seem likely, from the looks of it. For starters, I wish Colors would stop the 6 day week, that itself would give everybody a small break. GH, had tweeted that people do not understand, 6 episodes a week is like a three hour movie. It must add a lot of pressure on the whole team. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

I agree. They are just not going about it the right way. I now understand why other serials have festivals and poojas, it is like a breather before the next track begins. They seem to be rushing into the next track without any brainstorming sessionsLOL.

A year is max...unlesss the episodes reach the heights they reached last year. Which doesn't seem likely, from the looks of it. For starters, I wish Colors would stop the 6 day week, that itself would give everybody a small break. GH, had tweeted that people do not understand, 6 episodes a week is like a three hour movie. It must add a lot of pressure on the whole team. 

Yup, there's no transition points really, or the moments of respite where you get to get an additional layer of intimacy being added to the couple's relationship, before the start of the next upheaval.   

Colors has probably done the math - that the additional 1 day overall contributes more than the 5 day numbers.   

By the end of yesterday, I was kind of getting over the discomfort I had with yesterday's episode.  Only to wake up to Puja's review!LOL  Luckily I read Ankita's review also - which I found more realistic (and palatable)

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Truth be told the best days of MB are behind them. It was the September to December phase last year. They had a gold mine then, everything came together perfectly n was working its magic but then they brainstormed n rushed headlong into a love confession( a fake one, no less) and the slow decline began. They started thinking of an antagonist and brought in Balraj and finished him off just as quickly. Then their next brainstorm brought out the unwedding, the aftermath of which we are all still reeling from. Then the Channel interfered too n finished off the show with Sultan. I honestly don't think the team can recreate any magic,much less make a success of their original plot line. If RK Madhu were not married and at conflict and him forcing her to do movies n moulding her would work. But Madhu acting to rescue RK, who are they kidding? They can only entertain Anaya now! I'm almost done with the show. And the spoilers of future tracks just spoil my mood. Though have to add that actor they have hired to be a director is a good actor, but then they always misuse the good actors. Have forgotten the count of good actors they have not utilised properly on the show. 
Oh BTW did u all watch Joshi's interview?Big smileHe seems to be a RK/VD fan in real life too!LOLHe's really cute.

Edited by amrithas - 03 September 2013 at 7:07am

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
On the Mahabharath Promos, the ones with Shakuni n Satyavati are all fine. But the ones with the main characters like Krishna, Arjun n Draupadi make me feel like I'm watching Mahabarath Junior. Did anyone else feel the same, that making youthful actors play mythological characters, makes them lose its authenticity. This is just from the promos, the show might be better who knows.

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

On the Mahabharath Promos, the ones with Shakuni n Satyavati are all fine. But the ones with the main characters like Krishna, Arjun n Draupadi make me feel like I'm watching Mahabarath Junior. Did anyone else feel the same, that making youthful actors play mythological characters, makes them lose its authenticity. This is just from the promos, the show might be better who knows.

Did u find Shakuni okay? LOL Dushashan, Shakuni r looking like Chinese villains...Satyavati, since when did she become vampish? Draupadi is looking like a model & Arjun doesn't have the right pitch to deliver the dialogues...the only one good character I found was Krishna...but more than the actors, it depends on the script..Ekta also tried making MB but she failed..and Ekta Kapoor failing in something is huge...I personally hate the OTT elements in a mythology..special effects are fine but to an extent...the garish costumes, the loud music in the BG, so on and so forth I don't find it appealing...it's the script which should be powerful..in BR Chopra's Mahabharat, it was the dialogues , the ideology which they presented was epic ! the interaction b/w the characters, their majboori, the ego, the clashes..it was WOW ! that's why I like devon ke dev, it's so subtle & written extremely well

Edited by _charu_ - 03 September 2013 at 7:59am

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

Go to top