Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 111)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

@bold: That's me too. I like movies with raw, desi setting and appeal with them. Ishaqzaade was my favorite from last year. I have already watched it thrice. LOL

Ishqzaade 's my favourite too, and I am looking forward to Shuddh Desi Romance, hope I can watch it this weekend. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

nahi Soundarya, I never liked Pratyusha as Anandi..that's the reason why I quit BV after the leap...it was the fault of the storywriter also...Anandi's so called trauma and dukh bhari kahan was stretched for..i think..200 episodes ? I enjoyed watching Gauri with Jagya instead of watching a sulking Anandi LOL after so much, she was ready to have Jagya back in her life, forgive him for wrong thing, defend him for his every wrong deed, so on and so forth..I never liked Anandi for these reasons...and Toral is 2 steps ahead of Pratyusha , I find her  worse...now I like Jagya Ganga and Jagya Sanchi story LOL Tausa-taisa are better than Shiv Anandi LOL

I dunno if it was Pratyusha as actress or the character itself, but Anandi became unbearable for me few months into the leap. Itna rona dhona, itna tyaag..Sleepy too much for me to handle. Its not that we haven't seen traumatized heroines in the past. But Anandi's drag fest was too much to gulp down. 

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Soundarya22

i am totally spooked with Pooja's analysis of Madhu. I don't think I can take it if the serial  actually continues in this vein. 

Yeah. I read it. Its quite interesting. But I can't take it for a simple, mean yet honest reason that I love RKs character much more than the show/story or anything else about the show and would hate to see Madhu playing one up on him, that too in such a brutal way. 

Her thoughts on Madhu were beyond interesting to me. Like she said, it would explain away all the clunk of the past six months in one single master stroke. My only problem with it, is I can't stand a love story in which the heroine does not actually love the hero but only destroys him. Too dark for me, I can bear it if she does one up on the hero, but if there is no underlying love then I'm done. And her thoughts of Sultan having had her makes me sick to the stomach. But if the CVs dare to do it, I think it would be better and smarter than the unwedding or making Bittuji negative. Madhu could be doing all this to become a heroine and DD fans can rejoice whil VD/RK fans can cry foul. LOL

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Her thoughts on Madhu were beyond interesting to me. Like she said, it would explain away all the clunk of the past six months in one single master stroke. My only problem with it, is I can't stand a love story in which the heroine does not actually love the hero but only destroys him. Too dark for me, I can bear it if she does one up on the hero, but if there is no underlying love then I'm done. And her thoughts of Sultan having had her makes me sick to the stomach. But if the CVs dare to do it, I think it would be better and smarter than the unwedding or making Bittuji negative. Madhu could be doing all this to become a heroine and DD fans can rejoice whil VD/RK fans can cry foulLOL

Oh no Amritha. I don't want any such track. Too dark for me. All such plot lines can be tolerated in a 3 hour movie. Not in a daily soap where we might have to put up with it for months and months. 

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Serves them right. They are really OTT...don't do anything good for her, by going on saying...princess, angel, doll, she makes everyone happy, her aim is to make people happy..etc etcROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

her aim is to make people happy? she can take Asaram Bapu's place, it's vacant now

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

@bold: That's me too. I like movies with raw, desi setting and appeal with them. Ishaqzaade was my favorite from last year. I have already watched it thrice. LOL

Ishqzaade 's my favourite too, and I am looking forward to Shuddh Desi Romance, hope I can watch it this weekend. Big smile

yeah i'm looking forward to Shudh desi romance...I'm happy for Sushant..When I remember  when first saw him, he looked ordinary..I think it was some Ekta kapoor serial with tht Aditi girl as the heroine , he played her devar..some punjabi boy...I like it when a TV star makes it big in Bollywood..and where is Barun S BTW? hell with him , such a good show was scrapped due to his pathetic decision Dead

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Serves them right. They are really OTT...don't do anything good for her, by going on saying...princess, angel, doll, she makes everyone happy, her aim is to make people happy..etc etcROFL

ROFL

her aim is to make people happy? she can take Asaram Bapu's place, it's vacant now

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Soundarya/Krithika,
If you have heard the 'titli' song from Chennai Express, can you translate the opening lines for me? Its sweet to the ears, so I am curious to know the meaning.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

river123_charu_

Go to top