Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 11)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hi Mridula!  5-star hotel for 2 months w/free wifi..I feel so bad for you!  LOL

Charu - welcome back.  Hug.   BTW, the 21st news is also combined with news that he is going to bank scenes - whatever that means.  I'm really hoping that the 21st date is real - and its not one hopeful member of the forum putting  it out there, and everyone else, equally hopefully, jumping on it.  LOL

Back to Mr and Mrs VD.  I guess that seems to be their (or maybe Mrs. VD's) thing - the public display.  Am not sure whether it is the smartest strategy for them - if ever VD is able to break into Bollywood, they may want to change their tune.  He leaves it to his wife to give the gushy soundbites "touchwood" LOL.  And I'm like, who wants to listen to the Mrs., we want to hear from VD!   The HM (I call it more a post-wedding vacation) was paid for by that channel - so I guess it worked out for them.  Mrs. VD is a prolific tweeter - she's always putting up some or the other pix of them. Kind of like - putting the ownership stamp on, in case anyone had any questions! LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
gtg girls, having a bad headache Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

gtg girls, having a bad headache Ouch

Feel better soon...hop you're popping a tylenol or something.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Charu, 

Nyasa's commentary was so cute. LOL Bacche man ke sacche..They do leave you speechless at times..LOL My nieces have done that to me quite a few times. LOL

Take care. Smile

amrithashansa22_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
So now I can't even browse the TOI without reading about the Navroz stuff yet again...

It's a family re-union time for Vahbbiz
It's a family re-union time for Vahbbiz
Vahbbiz DorabjeeMore Pics
Beautiful and talented Vahbbiz Dorabjee who got married to Vivian is celebrating her firstParsi New Year post marriage. 

She is one of the few parsi's in the industry who lives life on her own terms. 

She says, "It feels great to be a Parsi. My parents and brother have come especially from Pune to be with us. I couldn't go to Pune as I am shooting and so is Vivian. Parsi New Year means gorging on good food. It's a family re-uniontime." 

Isn't life all about loving your family?. Life is all about loving your family and wishing the best for everyone. I wish everyone a Happy Parsi New Year. I am happy and shooting for Saswatichandratoday." 

When asked, about her experience on Saraswatichandra, she says, "The response to my role has been good. People are loving my sari clad look and the role is shaping up nicely. If I pack up on time, I will go out for dinner. Be it Parsi delicacies or any other cuisine. I am a foodie and love to try out food at different places. Rajathani Thali is what I and Vivian love to eat irrespective of the occasion," concludes Vahhbiz.

amrithashansa22Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Back to Mr and Mrs VD.  I guess that seems to be their (or maybe Mrs. VD's) thing - the public display.  Am not sure whether it is the smartest strategy for them - if ever VD is able to break into Bollywood, they may want to change their tune.  He leaves it to his wife to give the gushy soundbites "touchwood" LOL.  And I'm like, who wants to listen to the Mrs., we want to hear from VD!   The HM (I call it more a post-wedding vacation) was paid for by that channel - so I guess it worked out for them.  Mrs. VD is a prolific tweeter - she's always putting up some or the other pix of them. Kind of like - putting the ownership stamp on, in case anyone had any questions! LOL 

@bold: My thoughts exactly on her berserk tweeting and such PDA for media. 

I may be thinking too far, but may be, her husbands immense good looks and crazy female fan following, always keeps her on the edge and insecure to an extent. But yeah, its quite possible in showbiz. That's why I just choose to ignore her and keep away from such HM and such like snippets in media. 

Apologies for being repetitive, but I still think VD got married very early in his life. LOL

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

I may be thinking too far, but may be, her husbands immense good looks and crazy female fan following, always keeps her on the edge and insecure to an extent. But yeah, its quite possible in showbiz. That's why I just choose to ignore her and keep away from such HM and such like snippets in media. 

Apologies for being repetitive, but I still think VD got married very early in his life. LOL

I love to see where they are 5 or 10 years from now.   Not in a bad way, but just seeing dynamics between them.   I think somewhere VD said something to the effect of "she made him a man" LOL.    He just turned 25 in June.  

In a completely unrelated, but shocking development, apparently Chanchan is going off the air in September...CryLOL

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Meenu, so ur now reading  n posting articles on Mrs VD! Big smileI must add in the picture she does look gorgeous! Like someone pointed out earlier, she really seems a sweet person n when she loses weight looks good too, but I just cannot get over the fact that she married a much in demand n younger actor way too soon and then as if that is not enough, rubs it in everyone's face by all these publicity gimmicks! Lay off woman, we know u caught a great catch! So enough about it already! 

VD said something to the effect of "she made him a man" LOL.

Now that's an interesting statement n my mind is racing wildly with the possible meanings of it! Embarrassed

Even I had heard of Chanchan going off air,but I'm not too surprised really! 

Edited by amrithas - 18 August 2013 at 12:32pm

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

Go to top