Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 109)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

In the new on-location video, I loved it when the producer says 'humari biwi bahar jakar underworld walo se lafde nahi karti'.  At least somebody is giving reality check to Madhu. 

Thats a good one!  I had to put my computer on super low volume since everyones gone to bed, so I didn't catch that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Oh God! I have a major headache after watching the episode and the consequent spoilers, inside news are all depressing. In short I think this show is over and I'm most probably shifting base to IPK 2. Sultan's exit drama managed to convince only my 2 year old daughter. It was worth it to watch her reactions as she got the 1st impression of a villain. She was watching avidly when Sultan was threatening Madhu n RK with a gun(she has no idea what a gun does btw) and when Sultan dragged Madhu away, she kept repeating there's no RK, he's missing! And when he jumps out of the blue n rescues, she shouts in glee  RK "mil gaya" .It was so cute, that to see her reactions I put on the scene for her again.Big smile
But right now only 2 yr old toddlers will buy whats being shown, the consequent Sultan justification( for Bhai fans I guess) was unbearable. And when they make RK look dumb, by standing behind Madhu n mouth dialogues defending Sultan Thumbs Down. What was that strong emotional hatred between the two n its all over now reference?

And for once I agree with Sultan. Madhu's not going to change, she does lead men on, cause trouble for her husband and will lead to his doom. If RK needs his life in order, he needs to point out her faults to her at a good time, set her right and deal with her with a firmer hand. And the blouse that he accidentally tore, was so thin that I'm surprised it didn't tear when she was dancing earlierBig smile. And in the end he gets shot dead for tearing a barely there blouseLOL with all the cops watching the fun, might I add. Pathetic.

And really glad to know the Producer points out Madhu's short comings. But to what avail, if the taunts are meant for RK alone and Madhu remains oblivious and all everyone does is try to protect n defend her, 

Edited by amrithas - 02 September 2013 at 9:53pm

river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Wow Amritha. Anaya is juts too cute. LOL She really does love RK a lot. Embarrassed Big smile Uska pehla pyaar we can say.LOL 
Yeah and the worst part of the episode was, they made RK justify Sultan. Dead If they continue to show RK this way, I might eventually completely get over this show. 

I really hope that the possibility of Bittuji turning negative turns out to be false. 

ETA: Amritha, glad to know that you are also liking IPK2. I have company. Big smile Now I am forced to think that I am sucker for any romance based show if actors and supporting cast are good. LOL  

Edited by Ananya05 - 02 September 2013 at 10:10pm

amrithasriver123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Wow Amritha. Anaya is juts too cute. LOL She really does love RK a lot. Embarrassed Big smile Uska pehla pyaar we can say.LOL 
Yeah and the worst part of the episode was, they made RK justify Sultan. Dead If they continue to show RK this way, I might eventually completely get over this show. 

I really hope that the possibility of Bittuji turning negative turns out to be false. 

ETA: Amritha, glad to know that you are also liking IPK2. I have company. Big smile Now I am forced to think that I am sucker for any romance based show if actors and supporting cast are good. LOL  

@Bold Exactly my feelings Ana. In fact I liked yesterday's episode very much. 
I liked how very subtly Shlok made the reporters shut down all the cameras n mikes. His reaction on seeing Aastha again was Clapand he rushes away. He really looks like he met a girl he doesn't know how to handle. And she's so cute, with her head hanging out of the car window like acute puppy. And then she puts on the seat belt, from now on I'm not leaving at all.LOL I was thinking how adorable she wants to settle in his car. They are really beginning to grow on me. 
I don't like the woman who plays Shlok's mother, bcoz I don't understand her reactions most of the time. I think they could have taken a better actress. Otherwise the supporting cast is also good. 

river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

@Bold Exactly my feelings Ana. In fact I liked yesterday's episode very much. 
I liked how very subtly Shlok made the reporters shut down all the cameras n mikes. His reaction on seeing Aastha again was Clapand he rushes away. He really looks like he met a girl he doesn't know how to handle. And she's so cute, with her head hanging out of the car window like acute puppy. And then she puts on the seat belt, from now on I'm not leaving at all.LOL I was thinking how adorable she wants to settle in his car. They are really beginning to grow on me. 
I don't like the woman who plays Shlok's mother, bcoz I don't understand her reactions most of the time. I think they could have taken a better actress. Otherwise the supporting cast is also good. 

@bold: Me too loved that. He was running away from her, while she is chasing him madly. LOL
Looks like the reporter who was BBBed today, is gonna brew some story on Shlok and Aastha with that recording. 

The woman who plays Shlok's mother is the same who played Aparna's character in Kasauti Zindai Kay. Not sure if you have watched it. But she is not that brilliant. I agree. 

The guy who plays Astha's father is a very renowned Marathi actor. 

amrithasriver123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrithas

good. 

@bold: Me too loved that. He was running away from her, while she is chasing him madlyLOL
Looks like the reporter who was BBBed today, is gonna brew some story on Shlok and Aastha with that recording. 

The woman who plays Shlok's mother is the same who played Aparna's character in Kasauti Zindai Kay. Not sure if you have watched it. But she is not that brilliant. I agree. 

The guy who plays Astha's father is a very renowned Marathi actor. 

@bold 1 ROFLThe reporter is going to screw them up and Shlok a la RK is going to hit the roof. Bring it on. 

@bold 2. I knew she played Aparna on KZK, but i feel her acting is a little weak.

@bold 3.I like both the fathers. They are really good.

As for ur earlier post on Shudh Desi Romance, me too. Even I've not looked forward to a movie so much in recent times. It has a very good energy to it, no doubt bcoz of their amazing lead pair. Add to it the authentic desi flavour N I like the whole setting. Thats why I also liked Ishaqzaade n Raanjhana. Its just not the movie or the leads, but the setting of it with a local desi background, It adds to the zest of the movies.

Thats my grouse with Kjo movies, he has to shoot his movies in Europe, even though its supposed to be in India. Big smileSlightly pretentious I'd say but his emotional connect is spot on, so his movies are endearing. I didn't even mind KANK. And as a judge, he's not only sensible but also very dignified. MD's comments are nonsensical for the most part. Remo's OK. 

Edited by amrithas - 02 September 2013 at 11:28pm

river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Soundarya22

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16512-yes-you-will-now-see-me-in-bigg-boss-pratyusha-banerjee.htm
i am truly shocked! How can she come in BB after playing an iconic character like Anandi?? 

honestly Soundarya, Anandi was iconic just bec. of that little girl...

Avika? yes, definitely, she established the character. Don';t you think Pratyusha was good, esp in the Jagya-Gauri episodes? She had an innocence, brought over from the little Anandi. I don't feel anything for Toral. in fact the other day, I was thinking Sriti who plays Ganga wold have been good as Anandi after Pratyusha. 

yeah Avika..

nahi Soundarya, I never liked Pratyusha as Anandi..that's the reason why I quit BV after the leap...it was the fault of the storywriter also...Anandi's so called trauma and dukh bhari kahan was stretched for..i think..200 episodes ? I enjoyed watching Gauri with Jagya instead of watching a sulking Anandi LOL after so much, she was ready to have Jagya back in her life, forgive him for wrong thing, defend him for his every wrong deed, so on and so forth..I never liked Anandi for these reasons...and Toral is 2 steps ahead of Pratyusha , I find her  worse...now I like Jagya Ganga and Jagya Sanchi story LOL Tausa-taisa are better than Shiv Anandi LOL

amrithasriver123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Thanks for the pm Ana Confused Cry and the tears are not for bittuji.. I m generally unhappy with their plans

ROFL Minu , when was the last time when u were happy with MB? ..sorry for the ROFL icon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123

Go to top