Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 102)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Nope there wasn't anything new after Puja's rant ..LOL
PS: GH is pissed on twitter.LOL

I clearly see a lot of deranged 'Sarun' fans talking rubbish, having their foot in their mouths! #fussoveraphoto #psychofansneedhelp #Bokwas

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429minu_8amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Adding more to today's JDJ from my side, the kids were out of this world. I have never ever seen this kind of dance. Clap I have no words to describe how overwhelmed I was to see their dance. Clap

vkk2429river123minu_8amrithas_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Adding more to today's JDJ from my side, the kids were out of this world. I have never ever seen this kind of dance. Clap I have no words to describe how overwhelmed I was to see their dance. Clap

They were lovely, weren't they?  And I don't usually watch them, but was really struck by their performance today.

Gnight..Smile

vkk2429minu_8amrithasAnanya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Tell me about it! My jaw just dropped and didn't shut the whole while and rewatched it several times already. I was mad at my husband, but watching this performance, I had to break my ice and asked him to come n watch. He came in an instant he's watched a few performances and adore the kids. Who wouldn't, N I have to admit that I was not too keen when I first heard kids were participating. What a way to make people eat their words. Big smile

As for actresses even I love Kajol and none so much after her. Among the new lot I like Parineeti though. And I like MD but not a big fan bcoz my all time fav is Sridevi. And yeah her comment on DD being in BB was totally uncalled for. I don't think DD is a drama queen, so then why the nonsensical comments, just bcoz she is popular?

And what was with Salman and his best friend comments on KJo? It was not fun to watch at all. 

Edited by amrithas - 01 September 2013 at 10:04pm

vkk2429river123minu_8Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

As for actresses even I love Kajol and none so much after her. Among the new lot I like Parineeti though. And I like MD but not a big fan bcoz my all time fav is Sridevi. And yeah her comment on DD being in BB was totally uncalled for. I don't think DD is a drama queen, so then why the nonsensical comments, just bcoz she is popular?

And what was with Salman and his best friend comments on KJo? It was not fun to watch at all. 

Yeah. Those drama queen references were totally uncalled for. DD is not at all a drama queen. In fact, she maintains a very low profile. Its only her fans who treat her as some Goddess.

And those best friend comments from Sallu were Wacko

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
And I am really in a mood to blast Madhu. What rubbish she was is talking in the new on-location video. And its only because of her idiocy that RK is gonna face problems once again. CVs have failed to redeem her character. They thought that Sultan torturing Madhu, will be her comeuppance for befriending a lowlife. But they failed to show it in a convincing manner.  Does she feel any remorse for her actions? Instead she is blasting poor Joshi. 

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Gosh... What bad news to wake up to... I am happy I never held any faith in madhu unlike all of u.. I feel vindicated LOL Hindi tv heroines are like this only... I really hate her..
And the upcoming tracks are not at all promising.. Who the hell are these writers??? On MAT we can find several posters who can come up with a better, tightly written logical plot.. and a better track to redeem madhu.. I don't see any hope for this serial.. I think the makers are no longer interested.. After fighting with channel to throw out sultan they should be doubly motivated to prove themselves but the clunk is going to continue... The show is an utter mess... No rk can save this.. The show looks to be heading towards rk becoming pauper.. How ridiculous... He was already a joke in the name of superstar now even more so..

vkk2429river123amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Gosh... What bad news to wake up to... I am happy I never held any faith in madhu unlike all of u.. I feel vindicated LOL Hindi tv heroines are like this only... I really hate her..
And the upcoming tracks are not at all promising.. Who the hell are these writers??? On MAT we can find several posters who can come up with a better, tightly written logical plot.. and a better track to redeem madhu.. I don't see any hope for this serial.. I think the makers are no longer interested.. After fighting with channel to throw out sultan they should be doubly motivated to prove themselves but the clunk is going to continue... The show is an utter mess... No rk can save this.. The show looks to be heading towards rk becoming pauper.. How ridiculous... He was already a joke in the name of superstar now even more so..

Minu..I never expected much from Madhu, nor do I now. So, having faith in Madhu is out of question. But off late, I am losing my faith in RK as well, and hence once again my interest in the show is waning. I had resumed watching it hardly a week before or so. But now I have no excitement for upcoming episodes. 

Go to top