Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 10)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
VD and Mrs VD even allowed a channel to be with them on their HM! I think that it was the limit, and have no expectations of them drawing a line after it! I think they love the attention and intend to bask in it, what can we do or say about it! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

river123hansa22Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

[QUOTE=Ananya05][QUOTE=amrithas][

BTW, Charu is back in a week, right?

Kisi ne mujhe yaad kiya Hug did i say 20th? Confused then i got confused coz Nyasa's holidays were till 20th..i came back today ..day after tomorrow is rakhi na..I was catching up with the posts on the MF and it's surprising na? no new spoilers or promos? Ouch but going through the msgs on our CC was better than MF..someone asked me to comment on the Jawahar Lal Nehru post n for the first time, I agree with Sultan fans LOL not on the point of comparing RK & Sultan but this quote applies to all the 3 of them , infact everyone in tellyland..there was no need to bring JL Nehru in b/w ..i'm thinking abt the reply as i have to defend my RK team member LOL

MB was nice all this while..without Bhai, it's much better, and logical..didn't enjoy Madhu a bit but yeah RK was superb on Sat..and he shaved Dancing

Did u all read one of the posts which said 21st Aug. is the last day of shooting for AR? Dancing that means another track will end abruptly Dead (first one was Balraj)...if this news is true, meri taraf se kal dafa ho Sultan DeadTRP's were at record low last week, thanks to Madhu's decision to divorce RK..last week episodes were totally ridiculous..those studio scenes n all,eeewww Dead

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

VD and Mrs VD even allowed a channel to be with them on their HM! I think that it was the limit, and have no expectations of them drawing a line after it! I think they love the attention and intend to bask in it, what can we do or say about it! 

kuch aur baat karein Amritha LOL dun remind me of Rakhi (Sawant) couple..I hate such PDA's..last time Karan Mehra (Yeh rishta) tried the same with his GF and then biwi , but his fans bashed his wife so much ke why isn't he making appearances with Akshara (the heroine of his serial) on SBS and SBB/ promote his show instead of promoting his wife? LOL I guess the same happened with Debina...but Vivian is lucky ke there are very few Rishbala fans out there..half of them are RK fans , half are DD fans..

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hello Hug

Living it up in a 5 star hotel where I have to stay for the duration of my training ie 2 months. The best thing over here is -- Free Wifi!! Party

Aritri -- My phone died on the day I travelled out of Mumbai. Cry Lost all contacts. Your no. included. Could you pls sms me again so that I can save your no.?

Meenu, and Soundarya -- Hello. I'm Mridula from Mumbai. Its good to see you two here. Its a bit late, but Welcome!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21amrithashansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Hello Hug

Living it up in a 5 star hotel where I have to stay for the duration of my training ie 2 months. The best thing over here is -- Free Wifi!! Party

Aritri -- My phone died on the day I travelled out of Mumbai. Cry Lost all contacts. Your no. included. Could you pls sms me again so that I can save your no.?

Meenu, and Soundarya -- Hello. I'm Mridula from Mumbai. Its good to see you two here. Its a bit late, but Welcome!! Smile

cool Mridu Cool kaisa lag raha hai? where r u working?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Welcome back Charu..Hug

I must have misread the dates you mentioned. Not sure. But good that you are back early. Dancing

I read about that tweet on Avinesh. Last shoot on 21st. Dancing But scenes will be there until September. Dead

No comments on Mr and Mrs VDs PDA. LOL Enough said. 

@Mridzy,

Wow! So good to hear from you. Hug  Hows everything at the new place? You must have lot of other New graduates with you for orientation and training. Right? I hope it turns out to be an awesome experience for you. Did your training start already? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
these are Nyasa's expert comments on JDJ

Drashti - I love Drashti Shocked (mere ghar mein Drashti ka fan)

Sonali Sumanth - yeh toh bas lift karte rehte hain

Sana - I don't like her bec. yeh bahut saara eye shadow lagati hai ROFL

Sid - ye kaun hai?

Lauren - ab mujhe Drashti achi nahi lagti , Lauren achi lagti hai , she dances really well ROFL

Edited by _charu_ - 18 August 2013 at 11:36am

anastasia21amrithashansa22Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Welcome back Charu..Hug

I must have misread the dates you mentioned. Not sure. But good that you are back early. Dancing

no you didn't misread, I'm a little absent minded these days...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22Ananya05

Go to top