Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: river123

So there was this article in TOI about Avinash Sachdev of IPK2 saying that he is both the hero and the villain in the show.  I guess preemptively saying that so that no one i.e. πŸ€‘ gets any ideas!πŸ˜†

I think that false news of πŸ€‘(I' m really glad the icon for him is catching onπŸ˜†)being in IPK 2 was some PR by his team. I don't believe any other channel would be interested in him. But good for Avinash, hold ur fort there. I think he's planning to pull an RK on Aastha himself. πŸ˜ƒ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amrithas

🀣 Minu, I was just about to point this one out. I think RS did take a shot at him. πŸ˜†

Ana, U go for it. Gift urself a Smart TV. And tomorrow I'll be watching this episode once more on you tube on my smart tv. This much style calls for a big screen. 

Me missing Charu. I can't believe it that she had to miss this awesome episode. Hope she catches it soon enough. 

Ari n Mridu, RK beckons u both too! 

miss you too Amritha..and all my buddies..thanks for flooding my Inbox πŸ˜† 9th Sept is perhaps the busiest day of my life , i'll check my inbox tomorrow or day after as I get time..Tues. is Nyasa's exam and except watching MB and writing the review, I've promised myself that I will make her prepare well as she didn't study at all in my absence...

I saw Fri. episode at mama's place...and haven't seen Sat. yet...so i'm not sure how it was..

@Ananya, can't thank you enuf for the PM's, plz don't cut me frm the list, I'm always ready to hear the juicy gossips..it was ur reassurance that I cud sit through Sultan torture...plz keep it coming, at least for me, haven't read all repliesπŸ˜›
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

@Ananya, can't thank you enuf for the PM's, plz don't cut me frm the list, I'm always ready to hear the juicy gossips..it was ur reassurance that I cud sit through Sultan torture...plz keep it coming, at least for me, haven't read all repliesπŸ˜›

Nahi Charu...it was your choice and optimism to believe whatever I told you, that made you sit through Sultan torture. πŸ˜ƒ

Good luck to Nyasa. 

And do read all the replies as soon as you could. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi charu.. How is your dad?
And Good luck with Nysa's exams.. Take care.. πŸ€—
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Nahi Charu...it was your choice and optimism to believe whatever I told you, that made you sit through Sultan torture. πŸ˜ƒ

Good luck to Nyasa. 

And do read all the replies as soon as you could. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Welcome Charu...all the best to Nyasa. My second son's name is VyasπŸ˜ƒ (first one is vedant, dont want him to feel left outπŸ˜†). Waiting for you to join the discussion. Can't sleep...luckily tomorrow is a holidayπŸ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Welcome Charu...all the best to Nyasa. My second son's name is VyasπŸ˜ƒ (first one is vedant, dont want him to feel left outπŸ˜†). Waiting for you to join the discussion. Can't sleep...luckily tomorrow is a holidayπŸ˜†

Really? That's my last name. 

Soundarya, did you watch that BTS video? πŸ˜†
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Really? That's my last name. 

Soundarya, did you watch that BTS video? πŸ˜†

You won't believe it, I'm searching for it...πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
GOd, Ana ! I don't think I've ever watched that song entirely. What are those steps? I couldn't in a thousand lifetimes imagine RK Madhu doing something like that. Though it would have been fun, with their pillow wall no less. πŸ˜† Why didn't they use this song instead in that village song dance routine, RK wouldn't have been able to refuse this offer. πŸ€£

but there is one couple jispar yeh song PERFECT hai..Salman and Drashti πŸ€’ It will compliment their sleazy chemistry ..

Amritha, Meenu, I read ur msgs on JDJ ..this will be my last msg on JDJ ..I have no issues with DD winning but she has not earned it..simple..her fans can rejoice, i don't care..n now I am burning inside to think abt DD and Salman so much, they r not related to me πŸ˜† may be i'm too much possessive abt DVD ke I can't tolerate anyone with DD these days..I want only VD around her...I can't watch Geet also, n I loved it back then..i'm glad Drashti or Salman or both or don't know who took up and notice the criticism of fans reg. the kinky steps  , costumes & what kind of message they were sending across through their dances, so it's much much better now...πŸ‘πŸΌ in the end, just one week to go for the finale and we'll have DD working on MB full time πŸ₯³ infact, the shooting must be on or may be already wrapped up , that's why she was absent in MB on Friday and honestly, she should take a long break , i'm all for it πŸ˜†

g'nite and God bless, have a busy day tomorrow πŸ€—
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I remember drashti's village dance on Jdj.. I saw the pics and saw bit of the video on mute and I had posted in our cc did they perform on sar kailo khatiya..
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

@bold same is the case with me. I can't even see a pic of Maan/GC with her these days and I liked seeing them earlier. The strange thing is that if I catch a video of VD's with Sukriti in his earlier show, I'm not that bothered. But DD is strictly VD's. From the looks n sounds of it, he seems to think so too. πŸ˜†

Was just wondering if we can discuss about them on the CC. All this PMing is driving me crazy, especially since we all have a  lot to say on the matter. And someone mentioned DD broke up with her boyfriend. Sorry but who, when n why? If anyone thinks we are being stalked, I'll edit. 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago