Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: minu_8

In this track through the course of making his film I really hope they don't focus too much on clunky illogical rivalry between rk and producers association.. Instead show rk's artistic capabilities and his passion.. I want to see him as a dedicated, albeit eccentric artist.. What would I not give to see him as a sculptor again.. That was an awesome scene in earlier days

That was one of the attractions for me.  I was like, oooh, renaissance man!   I think they really did a great job with how they portrayed RK from the beginning.  So many intriguing dimensions..

And Minu, I watch on desirulez - the lag time is probably 7-10 min...
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too amrtha.. Very apprehensive about this track. Ph's kanjoosi is major concern.. Like today's simple matter of crowd..
Even plotwise I'm concerned but i hope things turn out well
minu_8 thumbnail
Ana I trust ur source but are things absolutely confirmed.. But there r lot of mixed reports.. Some say heroine track.. And some people say they know for sure no heroine track..
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ana I trust ur source but are things absolutely confirmed.. But there r lot of mixed reports.. Some say heroine track.. And some people say they know for sure no heroine track..

I will update you all by tomorrow. But right now, just to allay your apprehensions, I would say I have been told that the track is going to be good and positive changes on its way as it progresses. 
minu_8 thumbnail
Rediff gave 0 stars to zanjeer remake 🤣
river123 thumbnail

Rediff gave 0 stars to zanjeer remake 🤣

For what it is worth, Taran Adarsh gave it a 3.  Since I usually root for the underdog,  I hope it doesn't lose money - otherwise it will be yet another South actor flopping...😭🤣 (PS: full disclosure:  this is from a southie..😆)
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Sounds, I was catching up on yesterday's MAT posts, your tagline about Madhu becoming Kaikeyi was v. funny. She was exactly like that in the spoiler.  ðŸ˜†
minu_8 thumbnail
Meenu I actually didn't get the kaikeyi reference? How was madhu like that?
Which part of south India are u from?

Good morning all!
hansa22 thumbnail

Meenu I actually didn't get the kaikeyi reference? How was madhu like that?
Which part of south India are u from?

Good morning all!

You know how there is a picture of Kaikeyi painted for us..while she waits for Dasharath to come to her room to manao her...dramatic, hands covering face, pretending to sleep...
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

You know how there is a picture of Kaikeyi painted for us..while she waits for Dasharath to come to her room to manao her...dramatic, hands covering face, pretending to sleep...

And I thought DD nailed that look 😆.   

Minu - from Andhra, though never lived there...😊