river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
All right girls, am off..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: river123

Seems like EDT had always been quite RK (VD) centric.   I don't know whether we ever had DD fans (well, there was one I think.)  Can you remember any?  Do the hardcore DD fans post reviews on MF?  Ullu fans were never on it - maybe once or twice, but no one ever liked their posts..

there was a DD fan (Gurtiluv something, she has changed her ID) and rest of them stalked the EDT and find a chance to hit on us..but we have always been subtle with Madhu bashing.WE all like DD and Madhu but not leave a chance to bash her when required..but this is not true for RK/VD πŸ˜† We try to justify him even when he's wrong..or may be his character is such..or may be as a woman, we're quick to find faults in other women but have casual attitude for men πŸ˜ƒ
Krinya thumbnail
agree with you Ananya, I'm abs fine drooling over VD fully clothed πŸ€£ no shirtless men for me..and VD will not do it either..
Krinya thumbnail
still can't get over "tum mujhe hug karlo main tumhe" 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes, Charu even I think its the woman thing. Being soft on the men n hard on women, so typical of us. πŸ˜ƒ Yes I think it was Sona right on EDT?She kept defending Madhu madly and then shifted to Sulbala group I think. πŸ˜† They were others who used to stalk too. One of them even msged me asking me to help put a stop to the Madhu bashing going on in the EDT. Imagine my shock n surprise at that requestπŸ˜†. I think this during the introduction of πŸ€‘(my new icon for Bhai, don't want to take his name.)

Krinya thumbnail
"bed par jogging karna bandh karo, jogging karni hai toh treadmill par chali jao"🀣
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

. One of them even msged me asking me to help put a stop to the Madhu bashing going on in the EDT. Imagine my shock n surprise at that requestπŸ˜†. I think this during the introduction of πŸ€‘(my new icon for Bhai, don't want to take his name.)

@bold - I too got PMs like that. .I told them ..why don't you write your point of view about Madhu, that's what I do..but anyway, hopefully that phase in MB is over. 
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched the episode. It was engaging. πŸ‘ I am actually getting excited and apprehensive of getting excited. πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Bye girls..till Sunday πŸ€—
I've uploaded the pics BTW 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

I just watched the episode. It was engaging. πŸ‘ I am actually getting excited and apprehensive of getting excited. πŸ˜†

True that. Don't want to be disappointed again, so I'm treading very carefully in MB land these days. And I have zeroed in on my backup as IPK 2. So I'm all set. πŸ˜ƒ

And I finally saw Vicky Donor today. Can't stop laughing. 53 bacche  Baap re Baap.🀣
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago