Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
girls, i have to leave for Delhi tomorrow...will be back on Sunday...I'll be online in the morning for my regular chatting..these days were quite hectic and the coming days too..Nyasa's exams are going on and I'm shuttling b/w Delhi and Chandigarh as my father was unwell..then there r stupid weddings to attend...stupid weddings ke liye stupid boutiques ke chakkar..uff ! 
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

Another thumbs up for IPK 2. Looks like Aastha n Shlok are all set to scorch the screens. The girl just does not know when to quit at all. Driving him even crazier. ðŸ˜ƒ

That brings me to the question, I did not see the TRPs for IPK 2 in the list. Are the TRPs only for the primetime Tv shows then? Just wondering. 

Its on the full list, its about 0.7 TRP
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

girls, i have to leave for Delhi tomorrow...will be back on Sunday...I'll be online in the morning for my regular chatting..these days were quite hectic and the coming days too..Nyasa's exams are going on and I'm shuttling b/w Delhi and Chandigarh as my father was unwell..then there r stupid weddings to attend...stupid weddings ke liye stupid boutiques ke chakkar..uff ! 

All sounds very hectic Charu!  Thats a real combination of things you have going on.  Hope your Dad is doing better, the exams go well, and you find some nice dazzling outfits for the weddings.

So youll be online tomorrow, and then off till Sunday?  
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Charu,
Hope your dad feels better soon. 

On another note, I was taking to my mom this morning and told her that gangster is dead and now show is gonna focus on heroine track soon, and she was like, 'firse dekhna start karna padega. ' ðŸ˜† 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Charu, hope ur father is better now. And good luck for Nyasa's exams, must be more taxing for u. But why aren't u excited for shopping for wedding clothes? That's one thing I know I would enjoy. 

Ana nice to have confirmation from ur mother, that people were waiting for the gangster to exit, so they can watch the show in peace. 

EDT has become all drooly over VD. Have we managed to chase away all DD fans and Ullu fans successfully? EDT does seem very RK centric doesn't it? I'm not complaining, when I'm like that myself, but just observing.😃
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Charu, hope ur father is better now. And good luck for Nyasa's exams, must be more taxing for u. But why aren't u excited for shopping for wedding clothes? That's one thing I know I would enjoy. 

Ana nice to have confirmation from ur mother, that people were waiting for the gangster to exit, so they can watch the show in peace. 

EDT has become all drooly over VD. Have we managed to chase away all DD fans and Ullu fans successfully? EDT does seem very RK centric doesn't it? I'm not complaining, when I'm like that myself, but just observing.😃

thanks yaar..my father is better now...he was operated last week for some minor problems, he's recovering...Nyasa is not studying, she thinks she knows everything ðŸ˜† shopping is of course fun but i'm not shopping..i have to chakkar lagao to boutique to get the dress ready on time..😆 there are 3 kitties next week...there r too many things on my mind but nothing so serious..anything except MB is like a huge task for me..I make a checklist in the morning ðŸ˜† this much crazy I am..

I'll be online in the morning for sometime, then i'm leaving in the afternoon..
Krinya thumbnail
Amritha , Meenu, lets keep the VD drooling part to the CC..already got a lot of warnings from MAS..and aaj toh Shri dekhkar ðŸ˜¡ ho jayegi ðŸ˜†
river123 thumbnail

Seems like EDT had always been quite RK (VD) centric.   I don't know whether we ever had DD fans (well, there was one I think.)  Can you remember any?  Do the hardcore DD fans post reviews on MF?  Ullu fans were never on it - maybe once or twice, but no one ever liked their posts..

river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Amritha , Meenu, lets keep the VD drooling part to the CC..already got a lot of warnings from MAS..and aaj toh Shri dekhkar ðŸ˜¡ ho jayegi ðŸ˜†

Err... Those warnings weren't Shri (she hasn't been there in a while)  
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: river123

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Err... Those warnings weren't Shri (she hasn't been there in a while) </font>

let me guess.. were those warnings from u meenu? 😆