THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 83

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Charu - Replying to your Pm...I think I'm worried more about the execution of the track rather than the track itself. Like Zoya had mentioned in the MAT...GH is doing a terrible job these days of writing the scenes. And he is so closed to criticism, he is almost phobic about it. 
keeping my fingers crossed😊

I wonder what role (I'm imagining it has to be equal) the other writer (Janaki?) plays in all of this. Very honestly, sometimes I feel like the show is dominated by misogynists (what with the way Madhu, and even the other women like Padmini are characterized)
Originally posted by Ananya05

Is anyone here a Salman Khan (bollywood wala) fan? 

oh yeah ! he was my first crush..I liked him a lot..but I've never admired him as an actor, nor he is pleasing in person (as in his interviews or the way he projects himself)..I like him just for his good looks ..and I like some of his movies ..only some...
Originally posted by river123

[
I was looking forward to tonight, until I saw the BTS of Madhu's crappy dialogue.  I have such little faith in the CVs right now - its like they are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, at every stage. Clunk personified.  

Re: JDJ, are they really going to go into the finals with no more eliminations?  If yes, then talk about fragmenting the vote...biasing results somewhat I think.  

I don't care for the BTS videos, half of the stuff is edited..the spoilers were not accurate..

Meenu, one person will be eliminated this week and top 4 will compete in the finals...now we have to see how gets eliminated..it should be Mukti or Shaan..even if they act insane and put Lauren and kids in the face off, one of them will survive & that means DD winning the finale will be tough..😆

The most loved to hate character exits the show...
Still does not evoke the feeling of excitement as it should or evoke the feeling of relief as we all felt during the exit of Balraj. Such a sad state of affairs.
I hope all of us got the drift... I am not sure we all did because we will still continue to feel that way about the female lead. In short, for the alag che kind of story telling, they will never change the attitude of their female lead nor make her grow by learning from her mistakes. They have also hinted that by making the villain say - what we have been saying for months
But cleverly made the hero say that she is not at fault.
So we can keep talking like a parrot or braying like a donkey ---- we are not going to see what we want in the female lead.
So either we keep seeing and ranting OR just quit the crap.
Sorry for my rant... I did not even watch.. This is just from the WU.
And as I said yesterday, I will not be impressed by the exit... I am not, even with the WU..why waste time in watching?
Originally posted by Ananya05

Adding more to today's JDJ from my side, the kids were out of this world. I have never ever seen this kind of dance. 👏 I have no words to describe how overwhelmed I was to see their dance. 👏

they were fabulous no doubt..my expression throughout was 😲 but I don't want to see them winning...they are repeating the same kind of steps, same lifts in every performance...I want to get eliminated

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16512-yes-you-will-now-see-me-in-bigg-boss-pratyusha-banerjee.htm
i am truly shocked! How can she come in BB after playing an iconic character like Anandi?? 

honestly Soundarya, Anandi was iconic just bec. of that little girl...
I haven't read WU.. Just read all ur reviews..
What is wrong with the writers??? Why such glorification of sultan in his last epi? And justification for him??
When they exactly why madhu is second most hated character or even possibly as hated as the most hated character of the show why do they insist on repeating the same things with her??? What do they want to tell by this stubbornness?? I absolutely hated reading what she said and did today.. And why was her asking rk to shoot sultan cut??
RM as a couple is dead to me after madhu's actions today.. I could never connect with her but tolerated her for rk but no more.. I m not liking what they are turning rk into..
Absolutely not looking forward to next track based on spoiler which are utterly clunky again..
Today I m feeling there may never have been a war between channel and ph.. Both were for sultan but trps brought about sultan's exit not the ph.. What else can explain the way sultan was given a clean chit???? And madhu behaving in such disgusting manner??

Btw many commented on dd in the scene when sultan is shot.. Soundarya what are her expressions like? What is she expressing? Relief? Happiness? Only then I will be interested in seeing.. I hope it's not what tragicend to a misguided golden hearted soul..

I m sorry for the rant.. Totally pissed off..
Ok, I'm bringing in Charu's reply to Subashini..I had to add something which may or may not be palatable in the EDT

Originally posted by _charu_

seriously Subashni, the episode got me thinking..CV's knew exactly what they were doing..If Madhu says that she's confused abt giving leads to Sultan, the CV's through Sultan, gave us the message that  Madhu made him fell in love with her, so we were always right...It's so interesting how they play with their characters..half of the time our judgement on their characters is our own perception & imagination...Madhu was never this thoughtful & righteous, right from the beginning..she's driving the story through her insanity...be it with RK or with Sultan...

@ bold - Hai na?? I cannot help saying...I've always felt the ambiguity in Madhu's face was deliberate.
 Like Zoya said, there are many sub texts to her character that they do not choose to explore. Remember the night at the studio when RK-Madhu dream of their life 10 years into the future. And Madhu dreams of Sultan...he tells her, i cannot bear it if he kisses you...I thought it was so odd. It was her dream. It was meant to be a Freudian slip, is what I thought then. 
Originally posted by minu_8

I haven't read WU.. Just read all ur reviews..
What is wrong with the writers??? Why such glorification of sultan in his last epi? And justification for him??
Btw many commented on dd in the scene when sultan is shot.. Soundarya what are her expressions like? What is she expressing? Relief? Happiness? Only then I will be interested in seeing.. I hope it's not what tragicend to a misguided golden hearted soul.. 

I m sorry for the rant.. Totally pissed off..

Relief, horror that she brought this on herself, panic that RK has shot Sultan and may have to go to jail once again...varied expressions. 
but no, nothing spectacular that you have to watch, unless you want to have the satisfaction of seeing Sultan dead. RK defending Sultan was too much to take, it will piss you off even more🤢😡

Charu - Replying to your Pm...I think I'm worried more about the execution of the track rather than the track itself. Like Zoya had mentioned in the MAT...GH is doing a terrible job these days of writing the scenes. And he is so closed to criticism, he is almost phobic about it. 
keeping my fingers crossed😊

I understand Soundarya, I myself am not keeping high expectations...😳 lets see..but they have a difficult task ahead..the TRPs need to improve..for a while, the heroine track will be good...RM acting together in a movie will be nice to watch...song dances romance, action, whatever..what if the script is "hum hain deewane", their own love story? we can relive their moments again..but i guess..high hopes..