THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 81

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ananya05

Adding more to today's JDJ from my side, the kids were out of this world. I have never ever seen this kind of dance. 👏 I have no words to describe how overwhelmed I was to see their dance. 👏

They were lovely, weren't they?  And I don't usually watch them, but was really struck by their performance today.

Gnight..😊

Originally posted by Ananya05

Adding more to today's JDJ from my side, the kids were out of this world. I have never ever seen this kind of dance. 👏 I have no words to describe how overwhelmed I was to see their dance. 👏

Tell me about it! My jaw just dropped and didn't shut the whole while and rewatched it several times already. I was mad at my husband, but watching this performance, I had to break my ice and asked him to come n watch. He came in an instant he's watched a few performances and adore the kids. Who wouldn't, N I have to admit that I was not too keen when I first heard kids were participating. What a way to make people eat their words. 😃

As for actresses even I love Kajol and none so much after her. Among the new lot I like Parineeti though. And I like MD but not a big fan bcoz my all time fav is Sridevi. And yeah her comment on DD being in BB was totally uncalled for. I don't think DD is a drama queen, so then why the nonsensical comments, just bcoz she is popular?

And what was with Salman and his best friend comments on KJo? It was not fun to watch at all. 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Originally posted by amrithas

As for actresses even I love Kajol and none so much after her. Among the new lot I like Parineeti though. And I like MD but not a big fan bcoz my all time fav is Sridevi. And yeah her comment on DD being in BB was totally uncalled for. I don't think DD is a drama queen, so then why the nonsensical comments, just bcoz she is popular?

And what was with Salman and his best friend comments on KJo? It was not fun to watch at all. 

Yeah. Those drama queen references were totally uncalled for. DD is not at all a drama queen. In fact, she maintains a very low profile. Its only her fans who treat her as some Goddess.

And those best friend comments from Sallu were . 
And I am really in a mood to blast Madhu. What rubbish she was is talking in the new on-location video. And its only because of her idiocy that RK is gonna face problems once again. CVs have failed to redeem her character. They thought that Sultan torturing Madhu, will be her comeuppance for befriending a lowlife. But they failed to show it in a convincing manner.  Does she feel any remorse for her actions? Instead she is blasting poor Joshi. 
Gosh... What bad news to wake up to... I am happy I never held any faith in madhu unlike all of u.. I feel vindicated 😆 Hindi tv heroines are like this only... I really hate her..
And the upcoming tracks are not at all promising.. Who the hell are these writers??? On MAT we can find several posters who can come up with a better, tightly written logical plot.. and a better track to redeem madhu.. I don't see any hope for this serial.. I think the makers are no longer interested.. After fighting with channel to throw out sultan they should be doubly motivated to prove themselves but the clunk is going to continue... The show is an utter mess... No rk can save this.. The show looks to be heading towards rk becoming pauper.. How ridiculous... He was already a joke in the name of superstar now even more so..
Originally posted by minu_8

Gosh... What bad news to wake up to... I am happy I never held any faith in madhu unlike all of u.. I feel vindicated 😆 Hindi tv heroines are like this only... I really hate her..
And the upcoming tracks are not at all promising.. Who the hell are these writers??? On MAT we can find several posters who can come up with a better, tightly written logical plot.. and a better track to redeem madhu.. I don't see any hope for this serial.. I think the makers are no longer interested.. After fighting with channel to throw out sultan they should be doubly motivated to prove themselves but the clunk is going to continue... The show is an utter mess... No rk can save this.. The show looks to be heading towards rk becoming pauper.. How ridiculous... He was already a joke in the name of superstar now even more so..

Minu..I never expected much from Madhu, nor do I now. So, having faith in Madhu is out of question. But off late, I am losing my faith in RK as well, and hence once again my interest in the show is waning. I had resumed watching it hardly a week before or so. But now I have no excitement for upcoming episodes. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=varo0G9I-gk
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=varo0G9I-gk[/YOUTUBE]

I am really excited for this movie. 😃 Its been quite a while since I felt excitement for any movie. But this one has my attention. I love all the songs and promos and also the leads. 
Armummy posted in MAT.. In thst on location video the director is shouting instructions and he says to sultan that don't just fight with madhu keep saying madhu hat jao and acha nahin lagega agar tum madhu se jhagda karoge.. What does this even mean? Why are they bothered what will look good or not between sultan madhu? And this after making rk look totally dumb? And she also wrote madhu is touchy feely with sultan EVEV in this scene??? Really?? I haven't seen the video..
Originally posted by minu_8

Armummy posted in MAT.. In thst on location video the director is shouting instructions and he says to sultan that don't just fight with madhu keep saying madhu hat jao and acha nahin lagega agar tum madhu se jhagda karoge.. What does this even mean? Why are they bothered what will look good or not between sultan madhu? And this after making rk look totally dumb? And she also wrote madhu is touchy feely with sultan EVEV in this scene??? Really?? I haven't seen the video..

Yeah. That's right. The director said that. I really felt like slapping him. And RK is just standing behind Madhu. 🤢 
Even I was taken aback by madhuri's comment on dd in big boss.. Didn't expect it.. What do u think she meant? I wonder if it was a dig because dd is channel girl.. And judges were forced to give good comments and scores? Dd fans hate Remo as they think he doesn't like dd.. So do u think the judges have a grouse against dd? maybe MD got the impression thst dd is drama queen due to her perpetual I m doing 2 shows whining.. Madhuri's comments were weird..

And I have come to this conclusion that Karan is probably the best judge of the 3.. MD comes across sooo dumb.. Her comments are so ridiculous.. I remember when farah was judging she would always have comments on postures, toes pointing etc.. Even Remo doesn't point out much technical points