Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: amrithas

Charu, a song I would love a VM on "Falak Tak chal, saath mere" from Tashan. I just love that song and would love to see RK madhu especially their earlier scenes in it.

Amritha , that's my fav. song too ðŸ˜› but itne complicated VM's i won't be able to think of..ye kaam Pritt kar sakti hai...yeh song ki picturization toh Tashan wale bhi nahi soch sake, the song was lovely but the way it was picturized was bizarre ðŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ananya, if possible, can u plz explain me the theme of this song rehna tu? in the movie , it was sung for ..hero, heroine or Delhi? i just love this song but cud never get the meaning..it'll help me make the VM..and  yes..heroine is singing this for the hero or hero is singing for heroine?😕Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls, caught up with the episodes...
The episodes have not impressed me but I do understand that all this is being dragged to have a dramatic effect. But I know for sure that I am not going to be impressed at the so called dramatic end either.
My suspicion was right -- there was no big plan or if there was one, we are not privy to that and they made it seem as if the plan backfired.
Chalo, I will let them be..

Read all your comments on the photoshoot of the couple...I am generally irritated with such PDA and especially with this couple in particular...can't put my finger on it...something about their way is distasteful. There are many such couples -- who may display PDA but it is not distasteful...
Having said the above, I will not criticize them for this photoshoot.. Because this one is for a magazine. It is going to be displayed in the magazine...so it is not their publicity stunt...at least that is what I think..I can be wrong too.

Charu thanks to Ana, I watched all your previous VM's too..loved them. Will see their previous scenes on any day...and do not mind repeats either. That is the effect of those days of MB..

Ciao, everyone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krithika, u are right about the show, In fact I'm very disappointed with the last two episodes. They were full of clunk, bloopers n in short utter nonsense. I fear, even to see the end of Bhai, I might not be able to put up with so much n might have to make do with the WU itself. 
On another note, I absolutely loved the kids salsa on JDJ today. Wish I could keep them with me at home n watch them all day. They were beyond stunning, amazing n fantastic today.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ananya, if possible, can u plz explain me the theme of this song rehna tu? in the movie , it was sung for ..hero, heroine or Delhi? i just love this song but cud never get the meaning..it'll help me make the VM..and  yes..heroine is singing this for the hero or hero is singing for heroine?😕

Oh I have not seen the movie..😆 But I will let you know after some research...I have lot of time over the weekend..😆
Ananya05 thumbnail
Is anyone here a Salman Khan (bollywood wala) fan? 
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

I like him for his looks ,even at this age he looks very handsome. Not a huge fan of his acting though! My husband cant stand him. How about U Ana?
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

I like him for his looks ,even at this age he looks very handsome. Not a huge fan of his acting though! My husband cant stand him. How about U Ana?

That was me few years back. I used to find him unbearable. But over the past 4-5 years, I have started liking him. I loved him in Wwanted, Dabanng and a couple of other movies as well.But I am not his fan. 

My mom and dad can't stand him. ðŸ˜† 

vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Nope, not a fan.. Never been his fan at any point of time..
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vkk2429

Even I liked him in Dabaang. Wanted was good too. But still not a big fan of his. Those who are his fans are crazy for him and those who are not usually can't stand him. He has that kind of effect on people. There are very few people with a neutral stand on him, but i come in that category. 

The funny thing is to irk my husband, I usually act like I'm a big fan of his. I start drooIing over him, even dragged him to one or two movies of his. 😃I think pretending to be a fan, I have begun liking him a lot more than I used to before my marriage. 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago