Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Charu's VM on Heer...Its an old one..but I felt like re-watching it...I love this song...

Their 'falling in love' phase was so beautiful...❀️  
Ananya05 thumbnail
Sorry for posting all random songs. πŸ˜†  But wanted to share this as this one is one of my all time favorites. Feel free to ignore. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Ho3ZOWDxc[/YOUTUBE]
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girls, here is something really exciting, and I'm glad to be the one to bring it to you. Romantic photoshoot of VD and Mrs.   Please watch the youtube 1 min video for more shots...
Ananya05 thumbnail
New on-location video.

So, again I notice that VD actually, really puts sindoor in DDs maang. Do they really hoot like this in all the shows? There are so many tricks that can be used to make it look convincing. Why do they have to make the hero actually tie the mangalsutra and put the sindoor? 
river123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

New on-location video.

So, again I notice that VD actually, really puts sindoor in DDs maang. Do they really hoot like this in all the shows? There are so many tricks that can be used to make it look convincing. Why do they have to make the hero actually tie the mangalsutra and put the sindoor? 

Dunno about other shows.  But I don't think he actually ties the mangalsutra the last time during the proper wedding - seems like he placed it strategically, making it seem like he was tying it.  

Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: river123

Dunno about other shows.  But I don't think he actually ties the mangalsutra the last time during the proper wedding - seems like he placed it strategically, making it seem like he was tying it.  

May be..πŸ˜† I will just stop here...Don't want to sound like a scanner for the poor actors..πŸ˜†
river123 thumbnail

May be..πŸ˜† I will just stop here...Don't want to sound like a scanner for the poor actors..πŸ˜†

🀣  

BTW - my own borderline conservative sensibilities were unaffected - I was like ho-hum its acting...see their disinterested expressions once shot is overπŸ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: river123

🀣  

BTW - my own borderline conservative sensibilities were unaffected - I was like ho-hum its acting...see their disinterested expressions once shot is overπŸ˜†

No. I am not being conservative. πŸ˜† I am just being curious as to why they might not be choosing other ways to make it look more convincing. See, I am getting sucked into it again. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Velllapanti on weekend. πŸ˜† 

Yeah and they look so disinterested once the shot is over.  VD said he had to leave by 4. πŸ˜† and DD looks disinterested even when the shot is going on. πŸ˜† 
river123 thumbnail

Yeah and they look so disinterested once the shot is over.  VD said he had to leave by 4. πŸ˜† and DD looks disinterested even when the shot is going on. πŸ˜† 

🀣
Ananya05 thumbnail
I am so bored, and its a long weekend. πŸ˜΅ πŸ˜΅