Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vkk2429

Oh my god, charu... Ballu dialogues in the EDT ...thanks for posting them...
Completely hilarious and out of this world...
Superb dialogues and awesome dialogue delivery by RZ... 👏
I miss him...

haan Kritika, it was such a depressing episode toh i thought, why not post something hilarious...n suddenly I remembered his dialogues 🤣
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vkk2429

Oh my god, charu... Ballu dialogues in the EDT ...thanks for posting them...
Completely hilarious and out of this world...
Superb dialogues and awesome dialogue delivery by RZ... 👏
I miss him...

Yes Charu, they were the only saving grace for today. Really stupid episode. I loved ur reference of Ballu's indaan culture waala dialogue is applicable to Sullu too.

Krithika, even I miss Ballu. Don't understand why such an awesome villain had to be finished off so early. He was the ultimate antagonist. And if I remember correctly RZ was always very eager to be in the show, according to his interviews. Seriously this teams inexperience is seen most in the way they have underused the immensely talented veterans in the supporting cast. And they use a novice non actor like AR for six months with a plethora of  useless tracks. Must be their kanjoosi, I think. 
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

Yes Charu, they were the only saving grace for today. Really stupid episode. I loved ur reference of Ballu's indaan culture waala dialogue is applicable to Sullu too.

Krithika, even I miss Ballu. Don't understand why such an awesome villain had to be finished off so early. He was the ultimate antagonist. And if I remember correctly RZ was always very eager to be in the show, according to his interviews. Seriously this teams inexperience is seen most in the way they have underused the immensely talented veterans in the supporting cast. And they use a novice non actor like AR for six months with a plethora of useless tracks. Must be their kanjoosi, I think.

They totally wasted him and so many other supporting characters...
And they gave us AR... Repulsive from the first day. I tried to give him some time... But six months wasted.
And in the end we were tortured and lost interest in the show too 😭
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode reinforces to me another reason I don't like the idea of the heroine track -- these guys simply don't have their act together.  At least, as of now.   With episodes like this, no wonder TRPs go down.  

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its funny in retrospect, but I can't believe the lengths I went to in order to watch today's episode. I have a house full of guests, and in the middle of the day, I snuck up to my bedroom saying "oh, I need to check something on my computer" and surreptitiously watched it.  What a glorious waste.  😡
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: river123

Its funny in retrospect, but I can't believe the lengths I went to in order to watch today's episode. I have a house full of guests, and in the middle of the day, I snuck up to my bedroom saying "oh, I need to check something on my computer" and surreptitiously watched it.  What a glorious waste.  😡

I fully understand the need to watch so desperately and feel ur pain and disappointment and the turn out too.😃
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amritha, did you stay up all night or woke up really early to prep up for Anaya's birthday party? 😃 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: river123

I understand Meenu, it happens with me a lot of times...but yest. was something different..i cud sense that something is terribly wrong , when I saw Thursday's episode and lo ! this was coming ! the worst part is that today is gonna be another drag episode with prolly Sultan trying to kill RK and we'll have to wait for his death till...who knows..next Thursday 🤢

Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

Now my major problem is what if I start really liking it, and then one fine day AR rains in on the parade. 🤢

Oh no! Didn't give this a thought. That will be a total bummer. 🤢
Ananya05 thumbnail
Was the episode that bad? I will give it a miss then. I have had a bad day. Have been working since 9am and now its 10:30 pm.  Don't want to make it worse by watching the episode.