Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: minu_8

Haven't yet seen the episode.. Is it really as good as u all r saying? 😕
I would love for joshi to continue in the show.. But I m
Not sure about trishna and him.. I remembered he has a daughter.. That doesn't matter.. They can show him as widower or raising his dead sister's daughter etc.. But I m not too fond of trishna..

Minu, you will not like any random episode...for that, you will have to continue watching if it interests you...bec. there are many things which we may not like, but 1-2 scenes which are good & worth watching in each episode..like you cannot enjoy the last week episodes without watching MB frm last to last Saturday..just by reading the written update will not generate interest 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the best hug is when both were drunk..bec. both were hugging each other..and the shadi wala..that was nice..
sorry girls gtg , i'm feeling very tired..i'll come back tomorrow 
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amritha thank you for putting those hug pics..😳 😊.
Had gone to the hospital and just came back...did not watch the episode yet.
Too tired...but seeing all of you being happy with the episode, will definitely watch it.
Just yesterday, I had watched MB after a month and could not truly like it.
But charu was right...cannot decide about the episodes without watching continuously and just with the WU's... maybe will catch up a month worth of episodes in the long weekend...only sad part is I have to watch scenes of that manhoos ...
See you girls later..
Edited by vkk2429 - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi krithika... 🤗 how r u feeling? Take care

I saw the epi.. didnt want to write anything as didnt want to be a spoilsport.. but just now read charu's review and I felt same as her...
Something was missing for me... dont know what..
the production values are my major concern.. I just hope they never focus on bollywood either rk's or madhu's with this kind of budget.. what kind of superstar is rk thst not even 50 people turn up to watch him? I saw a rediff articke today on stars in dahi handi events snd the crowd is HUGE in thousands or more.. here they make a joke of everything.. cant bekieve tgey r same people who made the spectacular ganesh festival scene last year.. what has happened? Why such negligence.. fine if thry dont want to spend money on bhai's exit then show a private ceremony ir some event and action like ballu's na? Why a public event with superstar rk invited...

I again couldnt connect wih madhu... becaue even though she has never been my fav she didnt bother me like this pre-sultan. She is looking like a lost cause to me.. no matter what she does I m not able to find a connection with her even if I want to.. I m not predisposed to not liking her now that bhai is leaving but am failing to like her... Edited by minu_8 - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Random but..in the studio night epis where madhu hugs rk.. suddenly himesh reshamuya's song starts playing.. for some reason I really really likethe usafe of that song Iin those epis.. and tge timing when the song starts...
vkk2429 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu_8

Hi krithika... 🤗 how r u feeling? Take care

I saw the epi.. didnt want to write anything as didnt want to be a spoilsport.. but just now read charu's review and I felt same as her...
Something was missing for me... dont know what..
the production values are my major concern.. I just hope they never focus on bollywood either rk's or madhu's with this kind of budget.. what kind of superstar is rk thst not even 50 people turn up to watch him? I saw a rediff articke today on stars in dahi handi events snd the crowd is HUGE in thousands or more.. here they make a joke of everything.. cant bekieve tgey r same people who made the spectacular ganesh festival scene last year.. what has happened? Why such

Minu I am OK .. thanks for asking 🤗
I totally understand what u are saying about not wanting to play spoilsport.
As I said yesterday, they cannot get back to what the show was before...
If there are occasional bloopers or clunk or overlooking details, it is OK...
But if it is in almost every episode, then tough to ignore...and whatever we say just looks like justification.
You are right about production values too...nothing looks believable and logical...
I remember Shri used to always point bad production values...
vkk2429 thumbnail
About failing to connect with Madhu...that is a collective mistake IMO..
To fit sultan into the story Madhu's character is the one that has taken the fall. Because RK's actions since his entry has been explained off...but M has taken the brunt for Sultan. They have failed to explain the female lead's dilemma, pain, fear...her dialogues don't do justtice either...and DD at some places looks unconvincing not all but some...
So it is a collective failure for Madhu's character...and hence lot of them fail to connect with her. Overconfidence of CV's on behalf of Madhu has spelt doom for that character
minu_8 thumbnail
I agree on madhu krithika.. I feel they r not even consideribg public feedback about madhu and working on ut.. if at times it feels like they r working on her character they suddenly give some ridiculous dialogues to her or dd's expressions in some send me back to square one as far as her character is concerned... I wonder if even writer's thenselves connect with her or not., which is sad really...
minu_8 thumbnail
Another thing.. when joshi tells thst they should not be together in chawl and mafhu holds rk's arm.. it should hsve been shot from far with full view of all chsrscters I felt.. her holding him should not hsve been focused.. just a wide shot with josji talking and madhu holding rk with a fearful expression.. the impact would have been more without drawing attention to it..Just my opinion..Edited by minu_8 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krithika hope ur not too tired and nice to have u at least discussing MB. And agree with both u n Minu on both Madhu n production value. I guess everything depends on expectations. Most of the people now have no great expectations and rejoice even  when Rishbala seem to be gaining their footing finally. I was not even close to expecting anything like the spectacular Ganapati Visarjan, so I'm not disappointed by the dismal crowd at the Dahi Handi festival. I'm willing to be patient, looks like in tomorrows shots there is a bigger crowd. 
Charu mentioned in her review, that they are dragging n repeating scenes and might rush up the climax scenes. Since the climax pertains to Bhai, I frankly don't care if its even a blink n u'll miss it kind of end. All I care is that he gets finished and I'll take repetitive scenes of Rishbala any day over long drawn out scene that includes Bhai. He's no Balraj, to entertain us before he exits, so I'm good.

And as for Madhu, honestly the writers have done a poor job with her characterization. They don't understand a woman's perspective or mentality and that's why Madhu is so poorly sketched. Add to it DD's complacency and Madhu is done for. I just make do with the occasional ups she sometimes deems to bestow on us. I just take what I can. 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago