Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really liked today's episode. Tell me, if anyone here saw the BTS videos, does VD seem much much more relaxed? I haven't seen him this happy in ages. Even DD seemed more cheerful. For a second, i thought maybe she's  been eliminated from JDJ, and is sleeping betterπŸ˜†.
I keep thinking it is my relief that AR is soon exiting, that I am imagining these things. If anybody else noticed it, boy, they must have been having a tough time all these months. 
river123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

I really liked today's episode. Tell me, if anyone here saw the BTS videos, does VD seem much much more relaxed? I haven't seen him this happy in ages. Even DD seemed more cheerful. For a second, i thought maybe she's  been eliminated from JDJ, and is sleeping betterπŸ˜†.

I keep thinking it is my relief that AR is soon exiting, that I am imagining these things. If anybody else noticed it, boy, they must have been having a tough time all these months. 

Not your imagination - I just saw some of the stills, and he looked relaxed and happy.   πŸ˜Š  DD also looks relaxed.  
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

I noticed too VD does seem relaxed n happy to the point of being subtly smug at times. And why not, if we are so relieved imagine their condition. They both must be ecstatic.
I noticed that DD is looking well and the glow is back. I don't know if it has got to do anything with her presence or elimination from JDJ, but she no longer looks strained and tired. She's her usual self again.

Another point, I observed is VD is really making an effort in his intimate and romantic scenes. Seems like everyone's learned a lesson from AR/Sultan fiasco. I think VD will also never again take lightly fans demands and love for RIshbala. He seems to have realized the USP of the show is in their chemistry finally and is giving it his best shot, I like it ahaan.

And yes I absolutely loved today's episode. More so bcoz of how lovely Rishbala were looking together. I wish I could get tiny doll versions of their jodi. Anaya would love it and me even more. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

Another point, I observed is VD is really making an effort in his intimate and romantic scenes. Seems like everyone's learned a lesson from AR/Sultan fiasco. I think VD will also never again take lightly fans demands and love for RIshbala. He seems to have realized the USP of the show is in their chemistry finally and is giving it his best shot, I like it ahaan.

Absolutely Amritha!  I also thought that the silver lining in the dark cloud was that VD kind of faced a little bit of reality too - that people love the show for Rishbala, people really appreciate his acting, and that is what saved him and the show from disaster. Therefore his giving it all his 100% does make a difference - both to the viewers, and to his career. 

I just thought they looked so spectacular together today...hit all the right notes.  Dolls..cute idea.

Charu...you're back!
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: river123

Absolutely Amritha!  I also thought that the silver lining in the dark cloud was that VD kind of faced a little bit of reality too - that people love the show for Rishbala, people really appreciate his acting, and that is what saved him and the show from disaster. Therefore his giving it all his 100% does make a difference - both to the viewers, and to his career. 

I just thought they looked so spectacular together today...hit all the right notes.  Dolls..cute idea.

Charu...you're back!

@ bold 1 And that cloud was really really dark. We all know it, to our expense. 

@bold 2 Exactly my thoughts. Couldn't have said it better myself.

And Charu watch the episode, I'm waiting for ur take on it. And where are u Ana, Ari, Minu, Mridu n Krithika?Come for us if not for Rishbala.πŸ˜ƒ

PS: The evidence presented in the EDT that Joshi has a daughter has bummed us all out. Looks like he's garnering some fans of his own. Even I wouldn't have minded a Trishna Joshi love track.πŸ˜†
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't yet seen the episode.. Is it really as good as u all r saying? πŸ˜•
I would love for joshi to continue in the show.. But I m
Not sure about trishna and him.. I remembered he has a daughter.. That doesn't matter.. They can show him as widower or raising his dead sister's daughter etc.. But I m not too fond of trishna..
river123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Not sure about trishna and him.. I remembered he has a daughter.. That doesn't matter.. They can show him as widower or raising his dead sister's daughter etc.. But I m not too fond of trishna..

Minu, pretty much everyone liked it - except for CR.  So I guess you might like it, but its not guaranteed!  

BTW, I really want them to replace Trishna with another actress.  No disrespect to her, but would be good to have a better looking one, as well as someone who can act decently.  That way a track could be developed for her.  Hate to be brutal, but the current Trishna is not going to have anyone interested.  
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Minu the episode quality is definitely improving, U wouldn't be too disappointed with this one. Rishbala especially in the last scene were in their element, besides looking gorgeous together. 

We all love Joshi n would love to see more of him. Trishna was suggested bcoz lets face it, this show does need to focus a little on their supporting characters or soon only the leads will be left remaining from the original cast of the show. Which is not good news, unless they won't to recreate the show with  a new season and entire new supporting cast.

And Trishna being replaced with a better and cuter actress is a viable option.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: river123

Charu...you're back!

@Amritha, dolls is such a cute idea 

yeah Meenu I'm back...but very tired..

Jai ho Indian railways..neat and clean train & full on entertainment (i'm serious πŸ˜†)..listening to people's conversation πŸ₯± my hubby was cribbing non stop hearing two girls chatting .."yeh tum ladkiyon ko hawt hawt kya lagta hai kisi mein? Shah rukh khan hawt hai hawt hai hawt hai , kya hota hai ye hawt?" 🀣 i couldn't stop laughing...and then I heard 2 people talking..the Rupee is getting weaker and weaker against the dollar, do you know why? bec. Sonia Gandhi wants to sell off all her black money in Swiss bank account πŸ˜† when she will get good rates, the dollar will stabilize !  

amrithas thumbnail

Someone made a post on their hugs and I couldn't help stealing the pics.And Charu that was entertaining chit chat from the train. The one on Sonia Gandhi's black money superb!