Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 65

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why suddenly everyone is discussing heroine track? πŸ˜• Its not coming any time soon. Quite honestly, I don't even want one. I never craved for Madhu's heroine track. Before I started watching the show, I had read about its plot on wikipedia, where it said that its the story of a girl with no aspirations blah blah. A superstar marries her forcefully blah blah. It didn't interest me at all. I got hooked only after watching the party episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Joshi shoots sullu!!!! Yay!!!! Atleast madhu asks rk to shoot sultan...
Soundarya on the fainting like someone said in MAT I too like madhu fainting scenes.. But I like them because dd faints very naturally and I like the way her fainting and ek catching her scenes are shot.. It's very naturally done always unlike the ipk kind of shows where the screen freezes with background song for 5-10 mins in slow motion...
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Isn't this the third time she faints? I think its time to consult a doctor.😳
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minu_8

Joshi shoots sullu!!!! Yay!!!! Atleast madhu asks rk to shoot sultan...
Soundarya on the fainting like someone said in MAT I too like madhu fainting scenes.. But I like them because dd faints very naturally and I like the way her fainting and ek catching her scenes are shot.. It's very naturally done always unlike the ipk kind of shows where the screen freezes with background song for 5-10 mins in slow motion...

Yes, she faints very well, and thankfully always around RK,so that he catches herπŸ˜†. Her best faint was on KC, she fell almost flat backwards.πŸ˜†

Amritas...thats what. Thrice in a month, too much...πŸ˜†
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soundarya22

Yes, she faints very well, and thankfully always around RK,so that he catches herπŸ˜†. Her best faint was on KC, she fell almost flat backwards.πŸ˜†

Amritas...thats what. Thrice in a month, too much...πŸ˜†

There were rumors on the CCD a while back, that by year end there would be a Rishbala Jr and another separation and time leap for the duo. The heroine track seems to be speculation as always and ST & Team seem very confident of the next track. Now I'm totally confused where this is all leading and the fainting just adds fuel to the fire.
minu_8 thumbnail
Soundarya I m sure I m not being biased but one time madhu's fainting was not impressive was when she fainted on sultan during their first meeting in his house.. Remember he was blocking her door and she was behaving all hyper about Aryan as if her life depended in saving Aryan and started hitting sultan on chest holding his collar and then fainted... That was bad.. So maybe it's VD DD teamwork...
Sorry for the detailed description if ullubala scene   πŸ˜†
minu_8 thumbnail
Seems sultan will break dahi handi.. Why have the villain break it? What's the point? 😑
hansa22 thumbnail

Seems sultan will break dahi handi.. Why have the villain break it? What's the point? 😑

Maybe so that he comes out in the open...he cannot hide his face in that terrible shawl!!
Yup, how did you remember that fall in bade bhaiyya's arms? They were trying to recreate the same magic but did'nt workπŸ˜†

Guys- From the spoilers,  i am getting really excited that SUltan is going to be out. I wish i could watch tomo and day after, I won't know anything till i return from my functions. πŸ˜”
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail

It would have been bearable if he fell down from the top of the pyramid, hit his head and died. That would be a comic ending befitting the moronic character he represents. Otherwise I don't see the point in him breaking Dahi Handi. My way, Joshi's hands would also need not to be dirtied by Bhai's blood.
river123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amrithas

It would have been bearable if he fell down from the top of the pyramid, hit his head and died. That would be a comic ending befitting the moronic character he represents. Otherwise I don't see the point in him breaking Dahi Handi. My way, Joshi's hands would also need not to be dirtied by Bhai's blood.

🀣🀣 Yes, that would have been nice.  Sigh.  We can just dream about all these great scenarios...