Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: river123

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I look upon it as the putting the ownership stamp syndrome</font>

I would hope not...but if it is the ownership stamp syndrome...I would feel so sad for both of them.. they got married ,what can be a better stamp than that? That it has to been done before the media and has to be plastered on social network sites too?..
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vkk2429

I would hope not...but if it is the ownership stamp syndrome...I would feel so sad for both of them.. they got married ,what can be a better stamp than that? That it has to been done before the media and has to be plastered on social network sites too?..

Exactly. Thats what makes me wary. I mean, it is their life at the end of the day. It has the opposite effect, people wonder why the insecurity?? And she does'nt have to speak on behalf of VD..'.Viv and I are fair we're not insecure'. Why should she even answer such tweets?? 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The least said about them n their PDA the better I'd say! Ever since that HM coverage in Australia, I'd rather ignore VD's personal life completely! Like Minu and Ari said, most of our interest in VD is related to his Professional life n most importantly RK! 

Krithika, how have u been these days?  All ready to start back to India?

Madhu looks gorgeous in the precap today! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No expert in marriage, but Mrs.D has 4yrs on him. That's gotta be the root of atleast some insecurities. And they work amongst some of the hottest people (few but nonetheless). Along with the ownership stamping, its like she is reconfirming the world around her and herself, over and over, that they are indeed very happy. SRK and Gauri have a fairly good marriage I would say. They haven't posed for as many photographs in the last 20 yrs as many Dsena's have published in the last 20months. And in general, people who live their life on twitter/facebook annoys me.

And since we are already addressing old topics (while constructively and microscopically criticizing Mrs.D at the same timeπŸ˜›), Meenu once pointed out Vahbhiz tweaks her pics sometimes before posting. I think its true. While going through her Twitter album, I detected her to be suspiciously gorgeous in each one while the others ( her husband even!) would look unflattering in many.
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

The least said about them n their PDA the better I'd say! Ever since that HM coverage in Australia, I'd rather ignore VD's personal life completely! Like Minu and Ari said, most of our interest in VD is related to his Professional life n most importantly RK!

Krithika, how have u been these days? All ready to start back to India?

Madhu looks gorgeous in the precap today!

I am doing OK, Amritha... couple of days of rest after that marathon packing did me some good .. 😊
My friend has been pampering me... πŸ˜‰   I am all set to leave but the tickets are being booked by the company..so a little bit of delay.

Madhu does look gorgeous in the precap.. that big bindi and those jhumkas suit her well.

Edited by vkk2429 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia21

No expert in marriage, but Mrs.D has 4yrs on him. That's gotta be the root of atleast some insecurities. And they work amongst some of the hottest people (few but nonetheless). Along with the ownership stamping, its like she is reconfirming the world around her and herself, over and over, that they are indeed very happy. SRK and Gauri have a fairly good marriage I would say. They haven't posed for as many photographs in the last 20 yrs as many Dsena's have published in the last 20months. And in general, people who live their life on twitter/facebook annoys me.

And since we are already addressing old topics (while constructively and microscopically criticizing Mrs.D at the same timeπŸ˜›), Meenu once pointed out Vahbhiz tweaks her pics sometimes before posting. I think its true. While going through her Twitter album, I detected her to be suspiciously gorgeous in each one while the others ( her husband even!) would look unflattering in many.

Very true Ari!

@bold really she does that? If that's true, I feel sorry for her, how insecure is she? Anyway I'm having my dose of laughter at her expense! 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agree with many of you here... Mrs.VD happens to be the media hound...all her sessions with mom, bro, Vivian are always segmented.
His official HM was Maldives which was not disclosed -- he was true to his word. She does seem sweet ...the annoying part is the PDA. Whether she does it or he does it or both do it... it is distasteful. There are many celebrity couples and most of them are intensely private... so their PDA is surprising. Maybe it is the newly wed syndrome...

no Kritika, this is a phase...trust me, it's just a matter of few months, she will disappear on her own..she's not a celeb., she's piggybacking on VD's popularity ...who doesn't want to hear praises? chahe hubby ke through hi ho...but after a while one notices the flip side of it...and this tweet was the beginning πŸ˜† being a star wife invites a lot of flake from the fanatics...

I've always admired SRK for his PR skills but there was a point when he was totally pissed off with the twitter & regretted keeping an account & interacting with people...if he has lakhs of fans, everyone have different opinion and it's better to shun them off if you want to stay focused..and if there r 10 lakh fans , there r 10,000 haters too & nobody wud like to take nonsense from them in the name of "freedom of speech" 
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ari really vahbiz tweaks her pic?? I don't know what to say.. I think I might go to dislike her more if I keep discussing her.. Like soundarya I feel bitchy. Thats y always avoided commenting on her.. Couldn't stop myself today
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no!
I didn't say I know she tweaks her pic for a fact. I meant I suspect.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anastasia21

true Ari..I find this extremely ridiculous, but then, to each his own..may be they find some pleasure in living off FB and Twitter...I find it funny infact...one of the couples I know, they were chatting on the FB & I was so shocked to read it πŸ€£ i mean don't these people get to talk at home ke they have to do it on Facebook? 

I remember how idiotic were those "love you tweets" were at the time of unwedding πŸ˜†