Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Angeena

Anaya's brithday!!!

I wish her the very best!! The cutest RK fan!

😊

Hi Mridu! Thank you and yeah her B'day is over for now till the party on Saturday. She didn't go down easy though, all the sugar intake had her very hyper! Had a tough fight putting her to bed and we both are badly bruised with her jumping n trampling about on us.

I found today's episode to be an anti climax sort of. Didn't care for it much, upar se Bhai is being shown as oversmart, need I say any more. Oh god, just finish him off, I've had more than enough!
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Wanted to share...my MIl has started watching MB. She said the last few days were terrible but on saturday since the 'husband' (her words) has got to know, things look better. She and my mom are different kinds of TRP audience. My Mil watches tamil and hindi serials, she is a serial 'serial watcher'. πŸ˜†

My mom never stopped watching, like us, she got irritated, stopped and started again.
But she is on Madhu's side completely, all the time. She even wants DD to win JDJ..so go figure.She actually told me that Lauren being in JDJ is not fair because she is a professional dancer.  She feels very motherly towards her. πŸ˜†, I guess. 

GTG, my boys are harassing me, fighting all the timeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

nice Soundarya..none of my family members are interested in watching MB...but my obsession openly came out when suddenly my hubby changed the webpage and found RK's siggy in my accnt πŸ˜† I was so embarrassed but i ignored it...he doesn't watch it at all, but he always brags in front of other ppl. that he knows about "BIWI WALA SERIAL" πŸ€£ yeah that's what he calls Madhubala.."biwi wala serial" ! 

My MIL gets bored of any serial too quickly..she watches all of them but she's not a serial person..half of the time she's watching heroine's clothes ..even in the movies she does that..i ask her how was the movie and she tells me "Deepika was wearing so n so and was looking good" πŸ˜†

Let DD win JDJ πŸ˜† khatam karo kissa..

Krinya thumbnail

She's an ardent RK fan?? So cute😊

yeah she's the biggest RK fan out there πŸ€£ just the other day, she walked in their room and said "I want to watch RK and Madhu " ..right Amritha? she keeps looking at his pics on Amritha's laptop and admire him..he's the only one she recognizes..
Krinya thumbnail
Ari, your GIFs r tooo tooo cute...

Ananya, today i accidently opened one of ur posts in which you said that RK may have planned a KC in the studio for Ila Ramani πŸ€£ 
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=_charu_...but my obsession openly came out when suddenly my hubby changed the webpage and found RK's siggy in my accnt πŸ˜† I was so embarrassed but i ignored it...he doesn't watch it at all, but he always brags in front of other ppl. that he knows about "BIWI WALA SERIAL" πŸ€£ yeah that's what he calls Madhubala.."biwi wala serial" ! 

[/QUOTE]

My husband is resigned to my addiction, if he's late, on his way home, he calls, and if it's after 830, i keep saying...hmmm hmm. poor guy, he's like...oh..your serial's started, ok bye. πŸ˜†

He told my mom jokingly not to call between 830-9, because I don't take any calls...(I really dontπŸ˜†). SO pretty much everyone knows πŸ˜²

Today's episode was theek thaak..on expected lines. The spoiler kind of messes up the effect ..we knew it was not RK at the stairs. Will DIpali ever get caught? And Sultan...cannot wait for his exit. Which is why I did'nt mind the pace today. 
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

[

My husband is resigned to my addiction, if he's late, on his way home, he calls, and if it's after 830, i keep saying...hmmm hmm. poor guy, he's like...oh..your serial's started, ok bye. πŸ˜†

He told my mom jokingly not to call between 830-9, because I don't take any calls...(I really dontπŸ˜†). SO pretty much everyone knows πŸ˜²

Today's episode was theek thaak..on expected lines. The spoiler kind of messes up the effect ..we knew it was not RK at the stairs. Will DIpali ever get caught? And Sultan...cannot wait for his exit. Which is why I did'nt mind the pace today. 

it's the same with me..between 8.30 to 9 , i'm duniya se begani and if someone disturbs me, woh toh gaya πŸ˜† 

agree Soundarya, spoilers spoil the fun of watching...the execution has to be perfect with so many spoilers...our expectations are sky high...but they have kept a suspense abt his death..who will kill him and how..abhi tak we know the story till the point he kidnaps Madhu...RK will save her and kill Sultan or cops will kill him..that will be the fun part..
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

[

nice Soundarya..none of my family members are interested in watching MB...but my obsession openly came out when suddenly my hubby changed the webpage and found RK's siggy in my accnt πŸ˜† I was so embarrassed but i ignored it...he doesn't watch it at all, but he always brags in front of other ppl. that he knows about "BIWI WALA SERIAL" πŸ€£ yeah that's what he calls Madhubala.."biwi wala serial" ! 

@bold: I have had such moments. πŸ˜† The place where I moved out from recently, my roommate caught onto my obsession. I had one of RKs pic as my wallpaper, and the pic was such that it had no text, nothing. So, someone who doesn' t know VD, might as well take it for a non-celebrity person. That is exactly what happened. She got a glimpse of him on my desktop, and started asking all sort of questions. Who is this guy? You hid it from me for so long that you have someone in your life. πŸ˜† Please spill the beans now. And I was like, πŸ˜².. Just look at him girl. Do I look like I could catch a catch like him? πŸ˜† or more appropriately, does he look like a normal girl could lay his hands on him? πŸ˜†

I had a tough time convincing her that this guy is an actor and I am a die hard fan of his show and character he plays. πŸ˜†
amrithas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

@bold: I have had such moments. πŸ˜† The place where I moved out from recently, my roommate caught onto my obsession. I had one of RKs pic as my wallpaper, and the pic was such that it had no text, nothing. So, someone who doesn' t know VD, might as well take it for a non-celebrity person. That is exactly what happened. She got a glimpse of him on my desktop, and started asking all sort of questions. Who is this guy? You hid it from me for so long that you have someone in your life. πŸ˜† Please spill the beans now. And I was like, πŸ˜².. Just look at him girl. Do I look like I could catch a catch like him? πŸ˜† or more appropriately, does he look like a normal girl could lay his hands on him? πŸ˜†

I had a tough time convincing her that this guy is an actor and I am a die hard fan of his show and character he plays. πŸ˜†

@Bold don't sell urself short Ana! If Vahbiz could do it, you could do it too! πŸ˜†
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

@Bold don't sell urself short Ana! If Vahbiz could do it, you could do it too! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  I was thinking the same thing Amritha!  BTW, what I've found is that when people get together, very often its all a matter of right time right place...

So at least you girls (the ones who are married) have husbands and family that stays away during MB time.  My husband delights in calling me from work exactly in the middle of the show - and I always take the call, thinking, there must be something important for him to call me at this crucial time.  But noo. Its just to bug me.πŸ˜†
amrithas thumbnail
Meenu quoting u from the EDT!

"Not to be spamming with my random thoughts, but did anyone notice RK's dialogue to Bittuji -about the writer/director being more important than RK? "

I think its a clear message to AR and his delusional fans, that the creators of the show don't act on the whims of any actor!πŸ˜† So quit spreading false rumors suckers!