Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

Ekta Kapoor is known for showing bold scenes in her serials..she did the same in bade ache lagte hain..but what's the big deal about it? is this chemistry? after 20 episodes, a vamp will be creating problems b/w them and they will be busy dealing tht...their children will be taken away from some xyz ..typical ekta kapoor...arjun and purvi right? is he Ritwick? the one who participated in jhalak last yr?

Right n Right! 

And Ana, the video can serve only as a Sex education class, if needed! I don't think its for family viewing on prime time! 
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For anyone who fancies to dress up like a zombie for any reason, I think this will be really helpful. πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8BcNxuRjwo[/YOUTUBE]
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

I am copying this from another thread.

Really, what the hell? Who wants to see such SR on a family show during prime time? What purpose does it serve? 

Ok girls, I admit to having watched that particular episode (I had followed PR for about a month last year - Arjun-Purvi are an attractive couple, but then quit as soon as what I now know to be an Ekta twist happens - she gets him married to her sister.)   What we see above makes it seem far far racier than it actually was. 

The scene was quite tame (think the usual earring removal, holding on to pallu, kiss on forehead, holding dori, etc), until the point where they suddenly showed both of them in bed, with Arjun reaching over to shut off the light and from what I can remember, getting in a nuzzle.   Needless to say, at that stage they were both presumably bare chested (well, she obviously had the blankie covering her chest )  Quite unnecessary.   People were probably like πŸ˜².  Not "family viewing" due to said skin-show.  

Quite unlike the RM SR, where you had to be totally eagle-eyed, to get all nuances of what was being implied (and we can all agree, there was a LOT over there!  BTW, one of my fav understated moments which people didn't really talk about that much at the time was when during the song, he had his hands on her shoulders, and she stops him from going further 😳)

river123 thumbnail
So Nautanki had AR record a farewell message to his fans.  πŸ€£

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: river123

Gosh, GET OUT MAN ! πŸ€’ how much more nautanki πŸ€’
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Gosh, GET OUT MAN ! πŸ€’ how much more nautanki πŸ€’

He didn't look happy.  Felt like they twisted his arm to do it - so that people know he's really going. πŸ€£
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok girls, I admit to having watched that particular episode (I had followed PR for about a month last year - Arjun-Purvi are an attractive couple, but then quit as soon as what I now know to be an Ekta twist happens - she gets him married to her sister.)   What we see above makes it seem far far racier than it actually was. 

The scene was quite tame (think the usual earring removal, holding on to pallu, kiss on forehead, holding dori, etc), until the point where they suddenly showed both of them in bed, with Arjun reaching over to shut off the light and from what I can remember, getting in a nuzzle.   Needless to say, at that stage they were both presumably bare chested (well, she obviously had the blankie covering her chest )  Quite unnecessary.   People were probably like πŸ˜².  Not "family viewing" due to said skin-show.  

Quite unlike the RM SR, where you had to be totally eagle-eyed, to get all nuances of what was being implied (and we can all agree, there was a LOT over there!  BTW, one of my fav understated moments which people didn't really talk about that much at the time was when during the song, he had his hands on her shoulders, and she stops him from going further 😳)

When was it aired? BTW I heard the consummation scenes in Punar Vivah were quite bold and OTT..nothing shown on TV so far...my mom told me..i never saw the episodes...

anyway , such kind of scenes may come once in a while...and there is endless cribbing from the fans ..crying out loud the family family thing...and Ekta wud say that ALL of them ended up watching it so her objective was achieved πŸ˜†  

nyways, nothing can beat the SR of MB, it was subtle, sweet ..i can watch tht episode any no. of times..it still gives me goosebumps..RM's romance can never get stale..
hansa22 thumbnail

You know, I feel such a sense of relief watching the episodes. otherwise there was always this feeling that Sultan will land up..I feel like I used to hold my breath, while watching. After news of his exit has come, i feel much more relaxed. is it normal, disliking a TV character/actor so muchπŸ˜›. 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dare not watch it! Will wait for the second hand accounts from u all! Don't even want to be mistaken as a fan, in case I watch the video U see! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

I dare not watch it! Will wait for the second hand accounts from u all! 

Its a 26secs long video Amritha. And he apparently talks about his experience on MB, gives his message to the fans and also a special message for Janmastmi.